Commander Wolf

MoC: ACE 3000 in 8-wide

@Union Pacific Productionz Not to push you away - you’re very welcome here - but there are two unwritten (or possibly written I can remember the Ts and Cs exactly having been here 4 years) rules: 

1. Don’t bring up old topics not replied to in years - exceeding 2 years is generally too long.

2. Don’t ask for instructions or internal photos - if they have provided them that’s a bonus, but don’t ask for them.  

I’m really not trying to push you away - I just want to help you and these are just two things that are generally unpopular on Eurobricks.

It's actually not scrapped, but it hasn't been run in a long time. I hope to make instructions for it, but needs some reworking and low on the priority list at the moment. 

15 hours ago, Commander Wolf said:

It's actually not scrapped, but it hasn't been run in a long time. I hope to make instructions for it, but needs some reworking and low on the priority list at the moment. 

That's alright. I sincerely apologize to you and everyone else who I may have angered for bugging such an old forum. I was just curious as to how you constructed the "Canadian Comfort" cab, as I also plan to build the ACE 3000. As the history and design is so fascinating and weird, I thought I'd ask you as you're the only person who's ever built the ACE 3000 in LEGO apart from Zephyr1934 aka Benn. My model will take inspiration from yours, but will contain several more realistic differences in details, such as functioning pistons and valve gear, and some other building techniques, such as a more solid cab nose design. But my ACE 3000 is also low on my priorities, as I have Freshman high school starting in September, I have a freight car to finish for my LEGO train club's Secret Santa freight car swap in December, and I my current locomotive project is Santa Fe 1050 2-6-2 4 cylinder compound Prairie #1139. Lots to do.

1 hour ago, Union Pacific Productionz said:

That's alright. I sincerely apologize to you and everyone else who I may have angered for bugging such an old forum. I was just curious as to how you constructed the "Canadian Comfort" cab, as I also plan to build the ACE 3000. As the history and design is so fascinating and weird, I thought I'd ask you as you're the only person who's ever built the ACE 3000 in LEGO apart from Zephyr1934 aka Benn. My model will take inspiration from yours, but will contain several more realistic differences in details, such as functioning pistons and valve gear, and some other building techniques, such as a more solid cab nose design. But my ACE 3000 is also low on my priorities, as I have Freshman high school starting in September, I have a freight car to finish for my LEGO train club's Secret Santa freight car swap in December, and I my current locomotive project is Santa Fe 1050 2-6-2 4 cylinder compound Prairie #1139. Lots to do.

I’m really sorry if I sounded so angry - I just wanted to try and help, and I’m sorry I seemed angry to you.  I completely understand your thought process now - my first response was because there are people who create an account here specifically to ask for instructions for another person’s MOC.  I, and the vast majority of users on here, do not like this.  But you are different.  I look forward to seeing you present your MOCs on here soon!

Kind regards and enjoy your MOCing,

Vilhelm22

Also apologies to @Commander Wolf for saying all this in your thread created to display your MOC.