Sign in to follow this  
Jasbrick

Minifig Update

Hi, it has been quite a while since I last posted and wanted to try and show some of the things I have been doing since I last visited Eurobricks.

I have been working on minor adjustments to minifigs rather than the drastic over the top customisation that seems to be the trend recently. Here are some examples of my handpainted tattoos:

8585697785_a9b417ffb9.jpg

Shadowrun Double Dragons by JasBrick, on Flickr

8587524712_3de275af93.jpg

Jas Master of the Dark Arts by JasBrick, on Flickr

Some combination customs:

8112250017_8a1526a0a2.jpg

Project Odysseus New Crew Members by JasBrick, on Flickr

Some Steampunk tweaking:

6941906726_116276d84c.jpg

Vinci - The Gnome Inventor by JasBrick, on Flickr

I am currently working on a project inspired by the roleplaying game Shadowrun (both minifigs and building) and would be delighted if others would join me in making things for the group Shadowbrick http://www.flickr.com/groups/2158204@N25/

Anyway, thanks for looking. Comments are always welcome (Eurobricks tends to be one of the quietest places I post)

Kind Regards

Jasbrick

Those tats are awesome!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Your 'minor adjustments' are anything but minor to most of us; there aren't many who can paint like that. Thanks for posting your stuff here. I don't lurk much on Flick'r so I would have missed them otherwise.

I've been watching this project on Flickr and it's really great. Love seeing all the figs in one place here though. :wub: Amazing work.

It is true what Strongbad says, that the painting is very detailled and very good.

I guess if I were to try something like these tatoos, I would be frustrated quite quickly.

I love these figs!

While I admire and respect the awesome work customizers have been doing with scuplt and modifications, I do still prefer my lego to look like it is still lego, if that makes sense? Your figures all fit so seamlessly and the paintwork is almost impossible to detect over the normal high quality lego finish!