Hi all

My children and i have been putting together a web site to show our collection of Star Wars Lego that we have been collecting over the years, it is work in progress and we have so much more to share.

Please take a look at our site - comments are always welcome

http://legostarwarz.com

Thanks in Advance

PS: We are trying to promote the site so please help share this out

With such a domain name, you may have troubles... :look:

That is a fun project for you and the kids!

Love the Death Star Video :wink:

Are you going to put some MOC images on there?

@Anio

yep im aware of the domain name issue :-( not going to do anything until i get approached

@large88

yep we are looking to place some MOC Images and gonna try our hand at some Stop Motion too

WOW! This idea of yours is really good I am also planning with the future of the lego collection and the future of my kids! :grin:

this was very inspirational! :wink:

As you've been advised on brickset, it would be better to change that domainname for a few bucks before TLG spends serious time/money .. LEGO is expensive enough allready :wink:

Also, it would be a real bad businessmove to promote a site with an url that'll disapear soon (you can't even keep it and redirect)

Why don't you post some pics in the " show your army " thread? I'm not trying to be mean or any thing, and you have a nice collection, but I'm pretty sure EB dosn't want outright plugs for other sites on a thread. Maybe you can put the link in your signature though. Just a suggestion.

Check out the Disclaimer on our site - ive been in touch with Lego re our Domain Name

Quote:"You can generally use them for your personal project"

happy days

http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/legal-notice/fair-play/

The LEGO Trademark cannot be used in an Internet Address

The LEGO trademark should not be incorporated into an Internet address. Internet addresses have become useful tools for people to identify the source of a homepage. Using "LEGO" in the domain name would be creating the misleading impression that the LEGO Group sponsored the homepage.

From the Member Guidelines:

Selling and self promotion:

...Please don't use Eurobricks as a billboard. You may certainly post links to your site in your signature, but don't join just to advertise your site. This includes reviews/MOCs posted on off-site forums.