Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Talz Gauntlet

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

When greedy Chairman Cho breaks the agreement established by the Jed with the Talz chieftain Thi-Sen

by insisting the planet and the Talz are under his power,

the conflict escalates into war between the senator led clones and the Talz.

TalzGauntlet-a00-012EB.jpg

TalzGauntlet-a08-033EB.jpg

TalzGauntlet-a10-002EB.jpg

TalzGauntlet-a16-020EB.jpg

Still a work in progress!

8657065254_ee6cd03ef6_c.jpg

AC

Still a work in progress!

AC

I was starting to worry you weren't going to enter. :wink: Those mountains look pretty cool!

Edited by Brickdoctor
Please don't quote images from recent posts.

It's hard to tell what the whole thing is going to look like obviously, but the curved slops and rigid slopes aren't doing it for me, looks a bit to jagged for snow (if that's what it is). Maybe my opinion will change.

I was starting to worry you weren't going to enter. :wink: Those mountains look pretty cool!

Had to take a break for training and running races (done two half-marathons this year). Back for now until it's time for another race next month.

It's hard to tell what the whole thing is going to look like obviously, but the curved slops and rigid slopes aren't doing it for me, looks a bit to jagged for snow (if that's what it is). Maybe my opinion will change.

It's still a WIP so things may change, this is a scene prior to the previous one I did on the same planet.

AC

I saw that episode recently so I now finally know exactly what is going on! Looking forward to seeing it complete =D Knowing you, I KNOW it will be huge and well detailed too!

Awesome entry! Love the snow details at the foot of the mountains.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! I've almost got blinded with all the white bricks for this. I was thinking of doing another entry but didn't have enough time for it.

AC

I laughed at the little Talz bursting out from the snow at the bottom of the slope :laugh:. How hard was it to photograph all the white?

I laughed at the little Talz bursting out from the snow at the bottom of the slope :laugh:. How hard was it to photograph all the white?

Quite harder than black as too much reflections from the lamps kept me from taking pics at different angles. Those Talz jumping out from the snow were in the scene and they're actually sitting down. :)

AC