Just scored a 10669 TMNT Juniors set for 1/2 price ($15 down from $30) because of missing pieces. And no I am not going to ask LEGO to send me the parts, I would feel guilty doing that when I got such a good price. B\oh figs are there and complete.

Missing pieces are:

3 x black 1 x 2 tile with handle

2 x black 1 x 2 to 1 x 4 bracket.

1 x black tyre

1 x black fan propellor

1 x green 1 x 4 brick

1 x lime green wheel

1 x lime green 1 x 2 cheese grille slope

2 x lt bley 1 x 2 brick

2 x lt bley 1 x 1 cone

1 x lt bley 1 x 3 curved slope

2 x lt bley 2 x 2 plate

1 x lt bley 1 x 4 plate

1 x silver katana

1 x dk bley tile 2 x 2 with pin

With the excepton of the wheel and maybe the propellor fan none of those parts are parts I care about and I dont think any except the wheel are rare.

I saw some Jack Stone sets when I was in Lanzarote a couple of years ago.

I'll be in Majorca in a couple of days so I may make a venture into a shop or two for any possible lucky finds.

I stand corrected! It was in Menorca... Not Lanzarote!!

Just down from the town square where the market is held.

We had something to eat in one of the restaurants in front of the shops as it was raining and then popped in!

I was browsing a local toy store yesterday, looking if they had anything on clearance. They had a couple of sets marked down, but nothing special. I then stumbled across a Marvel SH 6866 for €26.99 (original retail price). I quickly checked Amazon and Ebay and found that they were going for €70 minimum, so I grabbed the empty box (this store often only has empty boxes out for display) and went to the cashier. She went in the back and I was expecting her to grab the parts, but she came back with another, sealed box! So I asked "Wait, if this one is sealed, that means I can get both, right?" She said yes, went back and... came out with another sealed box!

In the end I walked out of the store with three 6866, two of them MISB! I'm now wondering if I should sell the two MISBs, making probably at least 50-60€ in the process, or just sell two of the Deadpool Minifigs and get 2 Wolverines, 2 Magnetos and some nice parts practically for free...

Cheers

TomKraut

Lucky for me, I have a friend who works in the walmart toy section! He lets me know usually when they have some really good deals. One day they remodeled the entire toy section and for some reason or another, in the very back next to the fishing supplies, they had a huge LEGO clearance section. Picked up six Uruk Hai armies for $8 a piece, helms deep for $60, three weathertops for $20, a forrest police staction for $25 and four Hulk Breakout sets for $18 each. On top of all that, my friend get's a 10% discount on total purchase. To say the least, I was very happy...

Lucky for me, I have a friend who works in the walmart toy section! He lets me know usually when they have some really good deals. One day they remodeled the entire toy section and for some reason or another, in the very back next to the fishing supplies, they had a huge LEGO clearance section. Picked up six Uruk Hai armies for $8 a piece, helms deep for $60, three weathertops for $20, a forrest police staction for $25 and four Hulk Breakout sets for $18 each. On top of all that, my friend get's a 10% discount on total purchase. To say the least, I was very happy...

I wish i went to The us only for this madness deals :laugh:

Great find !

Got 76003 Superman Battle of Smallville for €19.99 instead of €59.99 at Galleria Kaufhof in Freiburg Germany today. They had loads of LOTR sets going cheap as well.

^ What??!! That's awesome!

On Thursday I went back to Asda Living Llanelli and picked up:

The Wizard Battle for £5.50

Lavertus' Twin Blade for £9

and Man-Bat Attack for £11.96!

Super happy :moar:

Although tbh, I'm not really in to all the Star Wars stuff, only bought it because it was a big set for a little price :P

I can't be asked to take a pic, but while passing on a particularly bad condition "I Brick NY Minifigure Keychain" (£7 on Bricklink, unfortunately), I managed to pick up an adequate condition Mickey Mouse Fireman minifigure for 50p (£1.50+ on Bricklink!).