hi

a long time back i was on holiday in jersey and i bought a large box of yellow lego

got it for £1.50 was asking £2.50

it was the lego castle 375 with out any figures and few bits missing

but a very good find

£10 that's the deal of the century mr freeze alone is worth more than that. I will be going to a lot more carboots in the future.

hi

this is a good bad lego find

my local mini sainsbury's had a sale on mini figures series 6

at 60p each so i got the all about 100 and went to pay for them

and was told that they would not sell me all them and that

it was mistake and it was series 5 not 6 that was on sale

so after a little bit they said they would give me 6 for 60p each

and i got the last 2 series 5 for 60p each

the figures i got

royal guard and ice fisherman series 5

and 2 bandits

1 classic alien

1 clockwork robot

1 roman soldier

and 1 intergalactic girl

so it was a lucky find

but i was not pleased i did not get the 100

i no longer shop at the shop for this :sad:

Edited by legoadiy

hi

Hi there. Why don't you introduce yourself in the Hello, my name is... forum so that we can get to know you a bit better. Please remember that Eurobricks is intended for adults, and as such, proper grammar and punctuation is expected. Thanks.

I bought a set off eBay for a bit under $630 total shipped. I was mainly going for the set 10030 which was nearly complete and had lots of mixed in Star Wars and Harry Potter stuff (all incomplete, no box or manuals) Ihad planned to put together the 10030 and resell the extras. However one of the extra was a Boba Fett with arm and leg print which is valued at over $300 used on Bricklink.

I nearly fainted when I looked it up and saw how lucky I got it.

Edit: looking through the extra pieces, I could probably get close to complete Cloud City set 10123 (Lando is still MIA). I also got a complete mini Falcon 4488, a near complete Jedi Starfighter 7256, General Grevious set complete minus a lizard head 7255 and also several pieces that came from Harry Potter sets including 4757 and 4758. All these on top of boxed 10030 Star Destroyer (with manual and 4 white boxes inside)

Edited by Lego Otaku

I recently got a 6285 with damaged sails and one missing for as much as 15€,

but my best deal is : 4956 paied ZERO.

Someone had put it in a bag near to the trash can on my street.

I couldn't believe my eyes!

Just came back from a garage sale with the deal of the year for me. An 50% complete Jabba's Sail Barge, including the instruction book and box, a complete SpongeBob Adventures in Bikini Bottom set, 2 smaller Indiana Jones sets (7624 still in unopened polybags), and what appears to be at least 2 more smaller almost complete Star Wars sets (7669 & 7656) and various SW figures. All of this for a grand total of $10!

Edited by BigRedGoat

Had a nice Ebay find this week, paid £9 for a mixed lego lot around 1.5kg, thought it was just various spares but managed to find a few complete lego star wars sets, #8091 Republic Swamp Speeder, #7748 Corporate Alliance Droid Tank, #8092 Lukes Landspeeder.

Also a few incomplete sets for star wars and rock miners and some city.

I found 15000 pcs of lego.

No boxes or instructions, but there is 1 indy set,i star wars set plus a buch of other(space marina etc etc)

Should I take it?

I found 15000 pcs of lego.

No boxes or instructions, but there is 1 indy set,i star wars set plus a buch of other(space marina etc etc)

Should I take it?

IDIOT I am :sceptic:

$150 for 15000 pcs.

Just found a brand new 8015 Assassin Droid set for 60 cents at Salvation Army. Time to beef up my Death Star some more.

Found at a local Goodwill new sets (in very mangled boxes):

1 3365 Space Moon Buggy $1.49 $0.75

3 3188 Heartlake Vet $19.99 $10.00

and best part, all were with half off tag so I paid very little for these sets. All are complete but the boxes were mangled like some fat kid used them as stepping blocks to reach the top shelves. They were probably rejected from stores (Target) due to damaged boxes.

Lots of cheap parts to add to my BL store and I get 3 hedgehog pets to keep :wub: :wub: :wub:

7104 Desert Skiff - Used, but complete with box and instructions

7106 Droid Escape - Used, but complete with box and instructions

7110 Landspeeder - Used, but complete with box and instructions

7121 Naboo Swamp - Used, but complete with box and instructions

7127 Imperial AT-ST - Used, but complete with box and instructions

7155 Trade Federation AAT - Used, but complete with box and instructions

7191 X-wing Fighter - UCS - Used, but complete with box and instructions

4476 Jabba's Prize - MISB

7128 Speeder Bikes - MISB

7139 Ewok Attack - MISB

7200 Final Duel I - MISB

7201 Final Duel II - MISB

7203 Jedi Defense I - MISB

7204 Jedi Defense II - MISB

7101 Lightsaber Duel - Used, missing one piece, but with box and instructions

7126 Battle Droid Carrier - Used, missing three pieces, but with box and instructions

7128 Speeder Bikes - Used, missing one piece, but with box and instructions

All for $335 last week via Craigslist. One adult seller. Score!

Edited by Edmond Dantes

MY best find was the UCS 10134 Y-Wing, found it for 49€ at a interspar-grocery in Austria; this was in 2008.

I had seen it a few days earlier reduced to 99€ but "meh" to expensive.. That paid off :D

Well.. this is a lucky lego find, too bad I didn't score it :(

Green Grocer, complete, used, with extra minifigs. 70 EUR

Waiting half a week for the seller to reply to my "I buy it, take my money" message and then I get a response "sold to someone else, sorry" :(

Edited by Dervish

Well.. this is a lucky lego find, too bad I didn't score it :(

Green Grocer, complete, used, with extra minifigs. 70 EUR

Waiting half a week for the seller to reply to my "I buy it, take my money" message and then I get a response "sold to someone else, sorry" :(

Aww I hate it when that happens :cry_sad: . It happened to me many years ago before I entered my dark age with an the original death star for somthing like £29.99. :sing:

I found at TRU the polybag with the magnet: Knight Bricktober 1978, it was in the back of some boxes

I scanned it and the price was 11 cents. and 11 cents I pay for it!!!! :grin:

and yes Goodwill some times have good stuff :o)

I bought a bag of Lego for eight dollars on Sunday. In it, I found this door. I didn't see the door in the bag when I bought it, and didn't even know what it looked until I looked it up while the bricks were soaking (still before I saw the door).

Probably the best deals I've found in the past was either the original Batcave for 50% off at Target or the UCS Batmobile for $15 at Walmart, what's that, 80% off? Haven't seen clearances like that lately, but every so often I get lucky...