Bargain Hunt...

60081 - City - Pickup Tow Truck Lego: $19.99, Bargain Hunt $12.99

31023 - Creator - Yellow Racers Lego: $29.99 (Retired, or about to be) Bargain Hunt: $19.99

75105 - Star Wars - Millennium Falcon Lego: $159.99 Bargain Hunt; $ 90.00

They also had 10236 - Star Wars - Ewok Village Lego: $249.99 Bargain Hunt: $150.00, had to draw line somewhere, maybe next weekend. It drops 10% in price if still there...

Just picked up TODAY a 6211 Imperial Star Destroyer, Complete set (Excluding Darthy :cry_sad: ) For only £30 at a charity shop! My luck is crazy XD. Also I'm not planning on keeping it, any advice on whether to complete the set With Darth Vader, or sell it on as is?

I think I might have got lucky on this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lego-train-shed-10027-/272039456531?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=XkVuIYa4V0td9iYIXTnj6nUIMEQ%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Whilst it is missing a very few bits all the expensive parts seem to be present including the yellow sack barrow. I'll tack the rest on to my next bricklink order!

CisFran posted this pic of a find he/she found. I borrowed the pic and put red squares around some parts...anyone know the specific name of this part? I tried BrickLink but couldn't find it. Also, does it look 6 stud in diameter to anyone else?

(I messaged CisFran about the pieces but no response yet.)

163148.png

So far I found piece #45411...but that doesn't look quite right. The piece above looks fully curved and complete.

Edited by Cyanide-Tipped

CisFran posted this pic of a find he/she found. I borrowed the pic and put red squares around some parts...anyone know the specific name of this part? I tried BrickLink but couldn't find it. Also, does it look 6 stud in diameter to anyone else.

So far I found piece #45411...but that doesn't look quite right. The piece above looks fully curved and complete.

How about 87926?

http://alpha.bricklink.com/pages/clone/catalogitem.page?P=87926#T=C

I just picked up Benny's SPACESHIP! At TRU for $54.99, last one! One day sale only.

I was in TRU looking for the early released December City sets (didn't have any I wanted) but my Wife asked if I had Benny's SPACESHIP yet. I already picked one up on sale a WHILE ago, but when Benny's SPACESHIP is 50% off you don't leave without it!

Edited by redtrooper27

Wow, so many nice finds!!

I was lucky enough to get a 7886 Harley Quinn's Hammer Truck(no box, but I don't really care about boxes) on ebay for about $30 a while ago.

I also found a grey ninja minifig wearing sunglasses on the ground once :classic:

And I got a 7252 Droid Trifighter at a yard sale for 75 cents, only missing one piece.

CisFran posted this pic of a find he/she found. I borrowed the pic and put red squares around some parts...anyone know the specific name of this part? I tried BrickLink but couldn't find it. Also, does it look 6 stud in diameter to anyone else?

(I messaged CisFran about the pieces but no response yet.)

163148.png

Hi, this is the part description and number:

Bricklink part# 87926

Cylinder Half 3 x 6 x 6 with 1 x 2 Cutout

I went to my local Lego store the other day for x2 VIP points, unfortunately they were out of Ecto-1's. :cry_sad: I asked an employee if they had any in the back, and he thought for a moment, and said "Well, actually we have one..." He came out with an Ecto-1 with a large dent in the box. It had a sticker for +100 bonus VIP points. He said no one had wanted to buy it based on the box, but as today was x2 points I'd actually get 200 bonus points, the equivalent of a $10 discount! I left the store with an Ecto-1 that day. :sweet:

Edited by mediumsnowman

This past weekend's finds...

Yep Bargain Hunt...

75054 - AT-AT Lego.com $109.99, Bargain Hunt: $ 66.00

75055 - Imperial Star Destroyer Lego.com $129.99 Bargain Hunt: $79.99

Not sure if you guys class this as a find but here in the UK I found set 42008 Service Truck in Smyths toy store. Knowing that it isn't available from lego anymore I bought it. The ticket was reduced to £89.99 and then went through the till at £79.99 so I'm one happy chappy!

DSC_0010_zpsebmlpwss.jpg

I went to lunch with a coworker a while back who told me he threw away this set along with some other toys:

http://brickset.com/sets/5580-1

Apparently, his kids had taken it all apart and it was in pieces on the floor. He got fed up, put it all in a bag, and threw it away...

So yesterday he tells me he had a couple of boxes of toys in his truck that he was going to take to the dumpster. I told him I'd take the boxes if he was just going to throw them away. I found a bunch of Lego manuals (SW, Ninjago, City)and a few Lego parts including some mini-dolls. Now you know what happens to them when you see lots for sale :laugh: . I also found a couple of 1980s GI Joe and Star Wars figures, a couple of transformers, and a half complete/new Mega Bloks WoW castle set.

My best Lego find was a few years back at a local Deseret Industries Thrift Store. I was able to buy mostly complete copies of 6465 Countdown Corner (my second copy of that set), 6455 Space Simulation Station, 6456 Mission Control, and bits and pieces of 1251, 1249, 1247, and 1246. The total cost, FIFTEEN DOLLARS! :drool:

I got many sets yesterday from the same store I always find LEGO deals at.

Indominus Rex set (Minus the Dino), about 5 Friends sets, some Ninjago, Dimensions Zane x3, Star Wars, Juniors, Avengers Tower, some loose CITY, and many other sets, as well as a lot of loose bags from sets I don't know. It was weird.

All for $70! I was very happy.

Overall, I estimate around 8,000 Pieces, mostly new.

Edited by Actor Builder

I just bought the Medium Creative Brick Box for $28 when the typical price seems to be around $36 on Amazon, the catch is it won't be back in stock until the 4th but that's only a couple days away :thumbup: