I bought set 70702 Warp Stinger for $15 from an auction website. It is a great parts pack! I My mom found 2145 STORMER 3.0 for $3 at a thrift shop. It was missing 5 leg pieces, so I ordered them from Bricklink today.

Wow! Where?

At my local Goodwill! I find TONS of great stuff there! Once I found a mostly-complete Von Nebula set there for $1.50! I've also found quite a few sealed poly bags for $0.99-$1.99 each.

Found the 7965 Millenium Falcon at Target for 41.98 today, it had no price marked on it so I used one of the scanners at the end of the aisle to see how much they were charging and was surprised it was marked so low(wasn't on a clearance rack or anything). Someone wasn't paying attention when they put that price in the system, lol. Win for me though :)

Found a jackpot, a whole tub full of LEGO for $15!!!

Just counted the minufugures inside, and found over 100 minifigures!

Edited by TheLazyChicken

Picked up my third used Diagon Alley in the past 4 months! All sets have been complete. Got this one for $75!

Any tips on where to look?

Found the 7965 Millenium Falcon at Target for 41.98 today, it had no price marked on it so I used one of the scanners at the end of the aisle to see how much they were charging and was surprised it was marked so low(wasn't on a clearance rack or anything). Someone wasn't paying attention when they put that price in the system, lol. Win for me though :)

EPIC FIND RIGHT THERE! I'M JEALOUS! HAVE FUN WITH IT!

I got this all for £13.75 from an in-door car boot. Mazeka was £4, Nidhiki was £2, the keyring was 25p and the rest were around £1.50 each or so. It feels nice to have some 01 Rahi and at fractions of what their regular price would be. :3dscn9690.jpg

I got this all for £13.75 from an in-door car boot. Mazeka was £4, Nidhiki was £2, the keyring was 25p and the rest were around £1.50 each or so. It feels nice to have some 01 Rahi and at fractions of what their regular price would be. :3dscn9690.jpg

Cool find, Transparency for Effect.

Target at Crossroads Cary NC had five ExoSuits for 28US. And the special four fig cube for 15 or free with 49. set. Call you Target first because these may be few and far between.

I'd love to find a Falcon for $42, one of my dream sets.

My mom found this for $2, missing mini figures, a cockpit (which I had an extra) and about five very common pieces.

http://brickset.com/sets/7163-1/Republic-Gunship

My neighbors when they moved gave me a big bucket of LEGO from the 80s and early 90s because their children didn't like non new LEGO. I got two "Benny"s out of it!

And I ordered two keychains and a half priced turkey from S@H on Black Friday. I got a TMNT keychain, a Bat Girl keychain, then the two free promo mini figures of flashback shedder and Kor-el, a Turkey and for some reason a free 76010 all for $10.50 shipped because of free shipping and $5 in rewards.

Edited by Bricknblue

Picked up this last week for $150 after replying to an ad selling Lego. 42 bags in all, baseplates, a monorail set, all kinds of stuff.

15997732866_1c635320d4_b.jpg

15403879793_e9588bcf26_b.jpg

Edited by crowe-k

Wow! That is quite a haul with lots of nice baseplates and other cool parts. And mostly sorted. Way to go!

Wow! That is quite a haul with lots of nice baseplates and other cool parts. And mostly sorted. Way to go!

I wish it was sorted, it took us four days to sort through it all!

this for $2

Just saying "this" is not really helping. You might wanna add a picture or a link so we can actually see what you're talking about

Just saying "this" is not really helping. You might wanna add a picture or a link so we can actually see what you're talking about

Psst. You're quoting someone other than the person who posted it originally.