Picked up a Technic 8448 Super Street Sensation for $30 off gumtree today.

Just finished washing all the parts and it appears that under the layer of dust is a mint set, not a scratch in sight!!

cant wait to put it back together again

Bargain :grin:

Picked up a Technic 8448 Super Street Sensation for $30 off gumtree today.

Just finished washing all the parts and it appears that under the layer of dust is a mint set, not a scratch in sight!!

cant wait to put it back together again

Bargain :grin:

Nice bargain you have there..I also wanting to buy that set, I had a chance, actually two, in buying that 8448 in swiss ebay but a certain guy is always outbidding me..

I got instead a complete 8466 for $50

Just bought a new in box LEGO Death Star (10188) for €180 (around $230) :classic:

Edited by mcbbvb

picked up a used 8421 without motor or battery box for 30 euros shipped. Appears to be complete otherwise.

$T2eC16F,!)cE9s4PsOgeBRfVz7H9)w~~60_12.JPG

got this little pile for £60 on eBay last night

over 4kg gonna take some sorting

love brick link but was costing me a fortune stuff was averaging out at about 10p a bit so i did a bit of bidding & won this lot, should keep me busy

I bought these 61 minifigs (59 if you remove the 2 clone brand ones) for $30, which is a good deal by itself. If you look carefully, you'll see that the green one fourth from the top and second from the left is Killer Croc, which goes for about $30 itself on Bricklink. (Has anyone else felt like you are funding someone's drug habit when you buy from them off Craigslist?)3K23M83I55N45Ge5Jad53f4152b715518133f.jpg

Saw but did not get Battle for Geonosis at TRU recently! I like TRU because you can find at least one old set you're not looking for, because they sometimes have things late. I also saw Battle of Alamut and Whitecap Bay at another TRU.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Got a bucket of old LEGOs in the categories of Castle/Fright Knights, Adventurers, UFO, and Aquanauts. The best parts, to me, were a Willa the Witch/Hubble Bubble (sans dress slope, which I previously had from another bag of random LEGO), a complete elephant, the first dragon (sans wings and tail, which I put dark green versions in), and the UFO Aliens. I am so happy!

Edited by 8BrickMario

In the last 10 days or so I have purchased EIGHT 9741 Uruk hai army for $5.00 each. and I'm hoping the store keeps ordering more for me to buy. Because I can't think of any good reason not to buy more!

In the last 10 days or so I have purchased EIGHT 9741 Uruk hai army for $5.00 each. and I'm hoping the store keeps ordering more for me to buy. Because I can't think of any good reason not to buy more!

Saruman will be pleased. Very pleased.

What store and where?

Found a 9446 Destinys bounty with a few free ninjago polybags at a car-boot sale (Yard sale :wink: ) for £10, I don't really like ninjago but it felt like a good deal. I haven't built it yet but all the figures are there, Hoping its complete :classic: .

Found Hagrid's Hut at 39 EUR (50 USD) and 4841 Hogwarts Express for 75 EUR (125 USD). Factory sealed :laugh:

I already posted this in the history forum, but I just had to brag here as well with my latest purchase, as I find myself exceptionally lucky:

250px-8801.jpg and 250px-8802_Dark_Fortress_Landing.jpg

I've wanted 8802 for quite a while, as I've been looking to add some scorpion knights and their emblem to my collection - and I find this set to be one of the very best sets from KKII with some interesting bricks and colors. I'm not a huge fan of the ship from 8801, but I'll try replacing the grey with brown and see what happens... the jelly knights will go on Bricklink.

The best part of this is that I got both of them MISB for a combined price, including shipping, that was significantly lower than the cheapest price for 8802 alone on Bricklink without shipping! Yay me! :grin:

This is definately the best LEGO deal I've done for a long time. I just loooove getting unopened vintage sets.

So on a recent trip home, My aunt allowed me to pick a few pieces out of her (adult) kids collection...man I wished I could have taken the lot....well...next time

aluckyfind.jpg

Some nice blacktron stuff, an old plam tree a REALLY old Plate and gears and that acryllic box Now, I know what you're thinking, 'cause I had the same thought. It is NOT a garage ....its just a megablocks case. I took it to show you so that no one here gets fooled by it on ebay or anything. It was also usefull for preventing the other stuff from damage in my suitcase.

Here's my brickworld Haul

brickworld13-61.jpg

Today I went to a "vintage" toy store and found a new Grand Emporium for $80. The box was open, but all the baggies were sealed. This is my first modular set ever- the closest thing I have is last year's Haunted House. I've really wanted this set since it came out, and should look pretty good on its own, as I don't plan on collecting any other modulars. But I'm glad to get the opportunity to build one.

Super deals like this are becoming harder to find these days. The number of sets that i have paid regular retail are starting to outnumber the ones I found on sale.

I went to my local smyths toys and they had a box of minifigs series 6 on the shelf, picked up 3 roman soldiers and 2 aliens.

Today I went to a "vintage" toy store and found a new Grand Emporium for $80. The box was open, but all the baggies were sealed. This is my first modular set ever- the closest thing I have is last year's Haunted House. I've really wanted this set since it came out, and should look pretty good on its own, as I don't plan on collecting any other modulars. But I'm glad to get the opportunity to build one.

I envy you. I want the Grand Emporium so badly.

I picked up an Unexpected Gathering in a closing down model store - it was marked as £48, down from £60, but when I got to till the cashier said it was actually £38!