I like the upgrades, its interesting how the placement of the minifig statue at this angle actually makes it feel larger than it is. Nice to see Stark hasn't lost his head over the changes so-to-speak.

The placement of that statue is fabulous!

A lot of excellent detailing you did here ! :classic:

Indeed, I have to agree with the previews comments, the statue's movement is great and it makes it feel larger, nice!

I like the upgrades, its interesting how the placement of the minifig statue at this angle actually makes it feel larger than it is. Nice to see Stark hasn't lost his head over the changes so-to-speak.

Who's Stark?

Nice work! Very detailed! I love the placement of 1x1 flat rounds on the wall! Cool idea to use the ring on the shield. What face did you use for the guy with an orange beard and blond hair? :classic:

Thanks for all the compliments guys! I like the effect of the tiles too. I allmost didnt have enough! Thats my whole collection of them. Also, that is Faramir's head from the Uruk-Hai Army set I believe. Either that or it's Thor's from the Avengers.

You have teased me. I look forward to the whole thing. I was quite confused when I read the Stark comment myself... but I like the new king's disco ball! :tongue:

Thanks! I decided to go for a different statue than most. Most people just have a boring, mannequin like pose, while I decided to make mine be doing something worth making a statue of.

Nice! I like the log brick / plate trim on the wall and also the effect of the recessed tan bricks.

The posing of the statue is also very effective.

Thanks! I wasn't going to have that trim, but I thought it looked boring without it. I also used the log bricks like that on my Historica intro.