SheepEater

What would you do if your minifigs came alive?

On April 15, 2013 at 4:30 PM, badboytje88 said:

What are you saying... Are minifigs not alive?

lol! I've always wondered what happens to all of my minifigs that disappear...

I'd set down my Scotch, take a deep breath and quietly exit the room.  If they were still there in the morning, I'd start checking the fine print disclaimer on my medication...

They actually seem "alive" to me, not in the physical sense, but sort of as instances of a computer program running in my brain. 

On 11/27/2019 at 2:41 PM, Roadmonkeytj said:

I would be in a world of touble seeing as I have 200 of them trapped in a plastic bag 

Ditto. Fortunately most of them are in their own individual bags so it makes it harder for them to conspire against me(I hope). Although I do have all my Clones together in one bag...luckily the weapons are elsewhere. 

2 hours ago, Vindicare said:

Ditto. Fortunately most of them are in their own individual bags so it makes it harder for them to conspire against me(I hope). Although I do have all my Clones together in one bag...luckily the weapons are elsewhere. 

Haha I have the same advantage weapons and accessories are in a different bin.

On 4/15/2013 at 6:14 PM, SheepEater said:

...And they started making demands? Like, more space, more roads, more trees, more restaurants, more females etc

What would you do for those inevitably trying to escape your Lego world? Would you let them leave or emprison them in your Lego collection?

(Judging from videogames, they can jump pretty high...)

Yeah, it's a bit of a trippy, childish topic, but so is playing with toys :laugh:

Tell them that we can all get what we want if they just do my bidding and let me present them to the world as my own personal magic.

We'd go on the road, creating a travelling show, and use the money to make bigger and bigger cities, which will satisfy their demands.