SheepEater

What would you do if your minifigs came alive?

...And they started making demands? Like, more space, more roads, more trees, more restaurants, more females etc

What would you do for those inevitably trying to escape your Lego world? Would you let them leave or emprison them in your Lego collection?

(Judging from videogames, they can jump pretty high...)

Yeah, it's a bit of a trippy, childish topic, but so is playing with toys :laugh:

Edited by SheepEater

First I would be like, Holy Sh*t!! And then if they did get really bratty I would try to please them. But if they were still bratty, I would probably take one of there heads off to showcase my power. And then I would do a bunch of other stuff like take videos of them and take to conventions and buy more and more till I would have a massive army. Well, I'm done now. :grin:

I'd have them build their city! I think they'd be content living there. Plenty of restaurants, places to go, and ladies. The main problem would be housing, but since they are already under a roof with A/C and their beds plastic, sleeping outside a LEGO building shouldn't be an issue :classic:

When I was a little kid I used to believe they came alive as soon as I left the room. :laugh:

I'd definitely try to contain them, and let them live and create their own world, build cities, farm for food, fight their own battles, all while I watch from a tinted window looking into the room, so they wouldn't know I existed.

It would be the coolest experiment ever! :sweet:

Edited by Grimmbeard

I would throw some of the unlicensed minifigures into the lego city jail and the rest of them would go behind a 10 brick high wall which would all be sealed off. Then some of my licensed figures would be sentenced to the arkham asylum jail. Then those who are really bad/bratty would be hung and decapitated infront of the whole lego minifigures so they know not to mess around with their almighty king. LOL :classic::laugh::grin:

1. Explain to them I have almost no money to buy more baseplates.

2. Imprison them, since they were all pretty expensive. Assuming they do jump pretty high as you say, I'd probably put an external lock on my door with no way to unlock from the inside.

Make them sort my LEGO for me.

Me being a proper evil mastermind enslaver of LEGO people, there's no way they'll get out of my underground lair with mythril blast doors, gamma ray cannon, and dragons with adamantine armor. Except for the ventilation shaft with spinning fans of death, but they'll never try that.

I would be charged with violation of mini figure rights because all the mini figures I own live in the same ziplock bag.

Assuming all of the MOCs are also functional, I'd be in trouble. I've been setting up my armies lately so I'd be facing a swarm that is well equipped and already in formation. Next, I have all of my food pieces near these armies, so I couldn't starve them out or bribe them with food. Finally, I've given them all sorts of fun flying-flamethrowery machines, so chances are they'd burn the place down pretty quickly. I'm assuming they are hostile towards me due to the terrible living conditions I'm currently subjecting them to. I've got some of them piled deep on top of each other mixed in with decapitated ostriches and various limbs of their friends. Others have been sealed into a container that is air tight. The armies have been forced to stand in formation for months on end at times. I never realized the horrible living conditions I've been subjecting my minifigs to before. Maybe if I'm lucky they'll find the treasure storage and start fighting each other over it, sparing me.

Make them ride Lego trains. And build for me occasionally.

Though I think they would soon split into factions. Normals, Star Wars, and Collectibles.

Hopefully weapons wouldnt be functional or everyones in trouble. A zip lock bag of guns and swords, Not to mention a few Star Wars ships still in one piece. What a horrible war that would be.

But would Minifigs really be violent? Maybe magically a Utopian society would form and everyone could live happily together. But if they have picked anything up from the species they were designed after, I dont see that as a likely outcome...

Stage daily gladiatorial matches for them.

I'd put 'em in a box and keep them there until they needed to act out scenes for my latest MOC :devil: .

On this episode of:

captain-obvious.jpg

Does anyone but me notice that there is two threads, one in the Community Forums and one in this one. Shouldn't there only be one topic not two?

EDIT: just noticed what's going on. Turns out I am really stupid, ignore this post please.

Edited by Brickington

I would probably conquer the world.

Muahahaha :devil:

I have thought of this before; (I know, I'm weird) I would make them do stopmotions, except it'd be live. :wink: I'd be a famous Master LEGO Manipulating Cinematographer! :laugh:

Other than that, I'd put them to work doing nefarious deeds - stealing and stuff like that. Then, I'd probably sell them into slavery, to the highest bidder; and make more money. (What kid wouldn't want a live, talking Minifigure???)

To put it blunty, I'd devolve into an evil Criminal Kingpin of plasticine skulduggery. :devil:

Gosh, it would be so hard to contain them as they are everywhere all around the house! It would be good to get them to do stuff for me, but I may have to resort to dismantling them and only putting some together when I wanted something done or else I don't think I'd be able to control that many!

All of my collection is divided by themes (Star Wars divided further by factions). With this obvious segregation, I imagine there would be a lot of cultural tensions between the various groups. Eventually war will break out. The Star Wars factions will be well prepared for this battle, I also assume my Bionicle and Harry Potter sets would be equally adept at battle. However the residents of my Modular Buildings and Trains will be doomed, unarmed and caught between armies. Themes I have only a handful of figures for would become guns for pay, using their unique powers to change the tide of the war. Finally despite their size my old Galidor sets (yes I still have them) will be treated with disrespect and hatred by all the other Lego groups.

And then after the war, the figures will put everything back together, tell the opposing side "Good game, same time next week?" and then return to their immobile plastic state.