tower.png

There is a lonely watchtower on the border of Arkaine. It never sees any action, hence there is only one guard there. It is laid in a rocky plain. However, mysteriously bountiful trees grow around it.

_________________________________________________________________________________

This was a little tower I built after I came back from my vacation. It is heavily based on DC's awesome tower, though mine is much more basic. Enjoy!

Nice little tower Brickington! Really great job on making it round!

On a general note: I still don't get it why Avalonians like to build their towers, walls and houses just like it need only one little hit before they will collapse :sceptic: I mean, it really looks like all those Avalonian buildings have survived a big storm and nobody really restored them afterwards :hmpf_bad:

Edited by Damaximus

Great design; it has one of those rugged and ancient feels from where I look at it.

Quite the improvement here! The stonework is looking good, but I like the woodwork at the top even more! Keep it up! :thumbup:

On a general note: I still don't get it why Avalonians like to build their towers, walls and houses just like it need only one little hit before they will collapse :sceptic: I mean, it really looks like all those Avalonian buildings have survived a big storm and nobody really restored them afterwards :hmpf_bad:

That's because they need Mitgardian Carpenters and those are at war now :tongue:

Your best yet in my opinion. The round tower is excellent and the switch to wood from stone is well carried out :thumbup:

Cool fig too :classic:

Great design; it has one of those rugged and ancient feels from where I look at it.

Thanks!

Quite the improvement here! The stonework is looking good, but I like the woodwork at the top even more! Keep it up! :thumbup:

Thank you! I have plans of building two more towers, I will be taking tests all week, so Friday and Saturday can hopefully be building days for me. :laugh:

Epic!

Thank you!

Your best yet in my opinion. The round tower is excellent and the switch to wood from stone is well carried out :thumbup:

Cool fig too :classic:

Glad you liked it!

Your best yet in my opinion.

I'd have to second that. First moc of yours that really shows that you took your time to think everything through, that does not look rushed. Great photoshpop work as well. Only thing that you could to better is to get a better focus.

And yes, the Mitgardian carpenters are not where they belong right now :wink:

I really like this one, I love it when people integrate stonework and woodwork together on MOCs.

Thanks! My next one, which should be in tonight, is all stone however. :blush: