LegoCityMann

Servo Showdown: And The Winner Is.....

With 82 Points and winning 60016 Tanker Truck + 3 Random Sealed CMFs is.....

Zed_43 with this Classic 80's Style Shell Beauty

05.jpg

In Second Place with 77 Points and winning 10659 Blue Lego Suitcase (The Gas Station) is...

ER0L with his vintage Shell Station.

8582830438_3b0a1e64c1_c.jpg

In 3rd Place with 34 Points winning 60000 Fire Motorcycle is...

rriggs modern Shell Station

Imag0141.jpg

Congrats to the winners and a Big Thank You to all who entered.

If the three of you would PM me your addresses so I can get your prizes out I would appreciate it.

Thank You again!

~LegoCityMann

Congrats guys! Legocitymann, thanks for having ran this competition. It is always nice to see some nice MODs on an identical theme.

Congratulations to the top 3 very worthy winners. Is it just me but there seems to be a theme with those top 3 winners, I just can't seem to pick it :grin:

Also a BIG thank you to LegoCityMann for running and supplying all the prizes for this servo showdown :thumbup:

Congrats to rest of us for giving it ago. I had lots of fun building and chatting about all things servo etc.

Congratulations to all the winners! Thanks LegoCityMann, it's been fun following this and seeing all the great entries that were produced.

Thanks and a whole pile of credit to Legocitymann for coming up with the idea and for running the contest! Really enjoyed it!

Also, of course, well chuffed with 3rd place especially as it's the frst time that I have entered a building competition on EB. Can't wait for the next one now!

Thanks again LCM and well done to all

Cheers

Rog

WOW!!!! My first contest and... a win! :blush: I don't know what to say...

I would like to thank you everybody: LCM for running this contest, every entrants, every votants and everyone taking part in this contest! (and thanks to my familly for advices when building!)

Congrats to EROL (who could have also win because I know the votin "race" were really tight until the end) and riggs because their servos were really nice. They were also many other really good looking and original entries!!!

I had a lot of fun in this contest. Building this stations was really exciting, but also seeing other entries, following entries and I really enjoyed it!

Thanks everybody again and especially LegoCityMann!!!!

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all who put in the time to create something to enter. I've got a ton of great ideas for future MOCs for my LEGO City, the small details were incredible - things like ice coolers, air compressors, gas pumps... all left a lasting impression.

I think LEGO (and Shell) should take note..., clearly many of us have fond memories of the Shell sets of years gone by.

Congrats to the winners! Great fun for all participants too! Special thanks to LegoCityMann for this contest!

Thanks 'LCM' for providing the prizes and running this contest.

The question is what might be another contest in the future eh ?

I have a strong memory and sharpening my claws so to speak. :devil:

Brick On ! :grin:

The 1st and 2nd Place voting were so tight in fact, after 3 times of hand counting with different results I finally broke down and made a spreadsheet. Only 2 votes were disqualified (for editing).

~LCM

Some great entries and three worthy winners. All three would make lovely additions to any table town. Congratulations!

Thanks LegoCityMann for organizing this competition, congratulations to the winners and all the entrants. It was an exciting thread and the standard of MOCs was incredible.

Congrats to the winners and to all partecipants :thumbup: :thumbup:

Now this was really a tough showdown, thrilling until the last minute! Congrats to the winner and to the third winner, and to all contributors, too - I think there was a high level in the contest, and we have seen many inspiring designs.

Many thanks to all voters, to the Eurobricks staff who made this possible, and last not least to LegoCityMann for initiating this great contest and providing the prizes. It was all very well organized.

Finally, if you're interested in the subject, take a look at the new Flickr Lego Gas Stations Group - you'll find some of the entries and some other nice servos there. It's still rather small, but it surely will grow.

Thanks a lot all, looking forward to the next showdown! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Congratulations to the winners! :laugh:

The first and second gas station could be original sets from LEGO ...it would be great find them on the shelves of a toy store! :wub:

Thanks to all for the other amazing servo stations created :wink:

Many thanks to all who voted for my entry. When I've seen the latest entries, I knew I couldn't compete with them :)

As I've said before, I'll tear down my service station since there is no space in my town, I already have a bigger service station and I need the pieces :laugh:

Edited by SalvoBrick

I'll tear down my service station since there is no space in my town, I already have a bigger service station and I need the pieces :laugh:

Mine's already gone as I too am planning a new bgger, better version!

Cheers

Rog

Well done to everyone who took part (and thanks to those who voted for my entry!) And an especially well done to the winners - all very well deserved!! Finally a big thanks to LegoCityMann for organising the competition... I really enjoyed the challenge!!

Cheers

I want to reiterate my thanks to the Staff at Eurobricks for allowing me to do this. Maybe in a few months we'll do something like this again with another theme.

I don't know how I missed this post when it came out last week, but congratulations to all of the entrants and the winners definitely deserved recognition for their work. And of course a hearty "well done" to LegoCityMann who did such a good job organising this contest.

I want to reiterate my thanks to the Staff at Eurobricks for allowing me to do this. Maybe in a few months we'll do something like this again with another theme.

Thanks so much for hosting this LCM. :sweet: