Darkdragon

Aperture Academy Mafia School: Day 8 - [Redacted]

apertureacademy_day08.png

apertureacademy1.png

8638423519_b5de539999_c.jpg

8639499062_f5f1b73812_b.jpg

8639560384_30501685f6_c.jpg

apertureacademyr.png

1. Each player will be given a character to play. That character will be aligned with either the Academy (town) or Black Mesa (scum). To win the game, the Academy must vote or kill off all Black Mesa, while Black Mesa needs to outnumber the Academy. Each character was given a sort of “bare-bones” character description as well. Feel free to expand on your character, to roleplay and truly become them.
  2. Each day will be played out in its own topic. During the day you will be able to vote to expel (lynch) a player. Voting must be done in the following format: Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format: Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to expel (lynch) a player, meaning that over half of the remaining players must vote for the same player to warrant a lynch.
  3. You must vote in every day thread.
  4. A game day will last for 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end after those 72 hours. After the day has concluded, a night will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of nighttime. You may not post about the game openly on Eurobricks during that time (but may continue to use private messages).
  5. The alignment of expelled (lynched) players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  6. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  7. You may not quote/post anything sent to you by another player via PM. If you wish to use information gained in this way, you must do so in your own words only.
  8. Do not play the game outside the day threads. Similarly, do not post out-of-character inside the day threads. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  9. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players (living or dead). Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
  10. Don't edit your posts.
  11. You must post in every day thread.
  12. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5-vote penalty against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense.
  13. If at any time another player asks you to violate these rules (for example, asking you to give them your role PM), report this to the hosts immediately along with PM proof of the violation.

apertureacademyps.png

The Faculty

8473857783_df5e327b72_t.jpg

Ms. Margarette Dragonsworth, Dean of Girls (Darkdragon)

8474946132_8dd094573f_t.jpg

Mr. Ian Shadeaux, Dean of Boys (Shadows)

8556241652_672823ba45_t.jpg

Lord Dragonsworth, Headmaster (Dragonator)

The Students

8474946056_17f1fa4a26_t.jpg

Jeanie Bueller, The Stoner (badboytje88)

8473767895_8c74f0625b_t.jpg

Bobby Busch, The Band (Hammerstein NWC)

8474855310_387fa43dd9_t.jpg

Lucy Emerson, The Band (esurient)

8474855024_e9ab7f234d_t.jpg

Mary Jane, The Jock (mostlytechnic)

8473768081_e5033d87a7_t.jpg

Brian Johnson, The Geek (purpearljellyblob)

8474855348_3870f06761_t.jpg

Chuckie Miller, The Goth (-obelix-)

8473767681_30e31a7729_t.jpg

Davey Osborne, The Goth (Mencot)

8473767731_d92ecbf2e1_t.jpg

Adriano Parbritzzi, The Exchange Student (PsyKater)

8473768023_f160833323_t.jpg

Allison Reynolds, The Goth (jamesn)

8474855232_03852cb8a0_t.jpg

Claire Standish, The Prep (LegoDad)

apertureacademyxs.png

8473767855_fe6b740ec0_t.jpg

Simone Adamley, The Cheerleader (Captain Nemo) - Loyal Student

8474855126_3e7f180620_t.jpg

Craig Anheiser, The Stoner (Kristel) - Loyal Student

8474855264_2b7f8ab94e_t.jpg

Wendy Beamish, The Band (Wedge09) - Loyal Student

8474854984_a7cae566f7_t.jpg

John Bender, The Stoner (Antonio) - Loyal Student

8474855050_e7022599e9_t.jpg

Andrew Clark, The Jock (clanure) - Loyal Student

8474855508_99b5ae1e8a_t.jpg

Newton Crosby, The Geek (debricker) - Loyal Student

8474855178_453de4efb2_t.jpg

Bud Fox, The Prep (Tohst) - Loyal Student [Reassigned to Testing]

8474855462_35088d8b4b_t.jpg

Cameron Frye, The Prep (Tamamono) - Loyal Student

8474855214_08d48df091_t.jpg

Burton Guster, The Jock (Jedi master Brick) - Black Mesa Gang

8473767969_de676cc31d_t.jpg

Sloane Peterson, The Cheerleader (Bob) - Loyal Student

8473768113_fff2c3a8ea_t.jpg

Ricky Sanders, The Mascot (Brickington) - Loyal Student

8474855370_b4c89078b0_t.jpg

Shawna Spencer, The Geek (Fred Daniel Yam) - Black Mesa Gang

Well, well, well... looks like we've got some serious re-thinking to do! First off... Andrew, if you're out there and can read this, I'm sorry I doubted you. I was wrong - I still don't know what happened with that investigation, but you were on our side and I never trusted you.

Glad to see our vote was correct. However, we did indeed allow a new killer to hit. Blocker, who did you block last night and what was the result? We won't know for sure that person was scum, but we will know they're NOT the current killer...

Like the hit on Cameron, I'm shocked to see Andrew scum-killed! He had a good chance of being voted out any day, so why on earth did they use the scumkill against him? If I were scummy I totally would want to knock out the solid townies! Or the quiet townies. But not the suspicious townies!

But, with Andrew gone but loyal, what does that mean from the old investigation? Did he truly mis-interpret it? I can't wait till the end to get answers to some questions about how things have gone down!

(and as for the story up there... more than the source of weapons, how do they fit them in those tiny lockers? The axe and such are WAY too long to fit! And why did the metal detector alarm on Andrew? A plastic bottle of booze shouldn't have set it off... or was the bottle tampered with to add some metal to it?)

As suspected Burton ofcourse scum but sadly it lead to that a loyal was expeled last night... no we have a little clue who is the night killer

But then again looking at yesterdays comments and on that there are 10 of us now ´bout 3-4 of those are scum, we soon should start knowing who is the scum

Could this help us in any how, maybe not but I will post it after all, maybe it will mix up something

I got this from John before he was expeled and I have continued his work...

But I havn´t gotten out much from it:

If there is a pattern or something, I don´t know... I have circled Jeanie (no offence, it is just an exemple) to go on or something

8638492729_213ae412bb_m.jpg

Okay (not ok-ey) that was pretty small, can´t edit it

but you can save it on.. later on I can post it bigger

Like the hit on Cameron, I'm shocked to see Andrew scum-killed! He had a good chance of being voted out any day, so why on earth did they use the scumkill against him? If I were scummy I totally would want to knock out the solid townies! Or the quiet townies. But not the suspicious townies!

But, with Andrew gone but loyal, what does that mean from the old investigation? Did he truly mis-interpret it? I can't wait till the end to get answers to some questions about how things have gone down!

First point: It looked on Day Six like scum were trying to lynch Andrew to get closer to victory. Brian and Davey said so. Also this:

Couldn't agree more. The Black Mesa gang wants to get rid of the town investigator, which will bring them closer to victory.

Brian said that ^^ . So I sincerely doubt that Andrew had a "good chance of being voted out any day". He was the claimed investigator. That why scum must have killed him - I mean, from what Andrew said, they blocked him several days in a row. They probably wanted to block other people.

Second point: It means there was a frame or some fishy business going on. Andrew had no incentive to lie; "Black Mesa Infiltration Guide" must have been the actual result. That means it was a frame, since we don't have paranoid cops around here, do we? Or insane cops (Ricky was investigated town and proven town).

And now we have a new scum killer to lynch, apparently.

That why scum must have killed him

True, I think so also, they had blocked him many nights and now they choose to frame him when they didn´t get him voted off.. but who did they block last night, did the scum go after our blocker?

Could this help us in any how, maybe not but I will post it after all, maybe it will mix up something

I got this from John before he was expeled and I have continued his work...

But I havn´t gotten out much from it:

If there is a pattern or something, I don´t know... I have circled Jeanie (no offence, it is just an exemple) to go on or something

8638492729_213ae412bb_m.jpg

Okay (not ok-ey) that was pretty small, can´t edit it

but you can save it on.. later on I can post it bigger

Hiding clues in images is not done. That would be too obvious. I like the incentive but it's not going anywhere.

And now we have a new scum killer to lynch, apparently.

That's just complete crap! We expelled their killer twice and they just keep getting a new one... How much chances are these scumbags going to get. I'm sorry but that's just whack!

You don't know what framed means, do you?

? to frame, what do you mean with that

Andrew is innocent as all the loyal townies that was skum killed at night

they all were found with "false evidence, wrong stuff (not allowed in this school)" in their bagpacks in the moring = they were framed that got them expelled

So I am not understanding what you are talking about again Adriano? woke up on the wrong foot this morning? :wink:

? to frame, what do you mean with that

Andrew is innocent as all the loyal townies that was skum killed at night

they all were found with "false evidence, wrong stuff (not allowed in this school)" in their bagpacks in the moring = they were framed that got them expelled

So I am not understanding what you are talking about again Adriano? woke up on the wrong foot this morning? :wink:

I think in our school, a scum kill = black figure putting the wrong stuff into the bagpacks and then begin expelled later, and that is different if you are talking about "frame". The black mesa infiltration guide andrew was talking about probably means there is a scum framer.

http://wiki.epicmafia.com/index.php?title=Framer

Well, well, well... looks like we've got some serious re-thinking to do! First off... Andrew, if you're out there and can read this, I'm sorry I doubted you. I was wrong - I still don't know what happened with that investigation, but you were on our side and I never trusted you.

Glad to see our vote was correct. However, we did indeed allow a new killer to hit. Blocker, who did you block last night and what was the result? We won't know for sure that person was scum, but we will know they're NOT the current killer...

Sounds like a WIFOM to me... hmm...

That means andrew wasn't lying and jeanie, ricky, simone and possibly claire are all townies.

(and as for the story up there... more than the source of weapons, how do they fit them in those tiny lockers? The axe and such are WAY too long to fit! And why did the metal detector alarm on Andrew? A plastic bottle of booze shouldn't have set it off... or was the bottle tampered with to add some metal to it?)

I think it just means andrew was expelled, I don't think there are anything more than that.

I think in our school, a scum kill = black figure putting the wrong stuff into the bagpacks and then begin expelled later, and that is different if you are talking about "frame". The black mesa infiltration guide andrew was talking about probably means there is a scum framer.

http://wiki.epicmafi...hp?title=Framer

Ah Okay (not ok-ey), thanks clearing more mafia rules :sweet:

*for "clearing"

Yeah, I think people have gotten a little confused in this game by people referencing "framing" since people aren't killed here, they're "framed" by a black fig putting weapons in their bags and getting them expelled. That's why I've switched to just calling it kill usually.

Simone's guide must have been a frame, meaning the scum have/had a night action that lets them have a town character appear scummy when investigated. That must have gotten REALLY lucky then, since there were, what, like 20 people left at that point? To have them frame and the investigator investigate the same person? With 20 people that's like 1 in 300 odds! (figuring the scum had ~15 town to pick from, and the investigator had about 20 to pick from to investigate)

And I didn't mean ANYTHING clue-wise about the story and the lockers and stuff... I was just joking about the pictures. Not trying to imply there's anything to be learned there.

That's just complete crap! We expelled their killer twice and they just keep getting a new one... How much chances are these scumbags going to get. I'm sorry but that's just whack!

As was explained to me yesterday, that's how mafia is done here at EB. Other "standard" games it's worse for the town, since the killer can change every night! But here, one scum is given the kill ability and it gets passed on when they're out. With no kill ability, the scum have almost no chance to win. Sucks for us, since we lose lots of townies to it, but it's how it's played.

First point: It looked on Day Six like scum were trying to lynch Andrew to get closer to victory. Brian and Davey said so. Also this:

Brian said that ^^ . So I sincerely doubt that Andrew had a "good chance of being voted out any day". He was the claimed investigator. That why scum must have killed him - I mean, from what Andrew said, they blocked him several days in a row. They probably wanted to block other people.

Second point: It means there was a frame or some fishy business going on. Andrew had no incentive to lie; "Black Mesa Infiltration Guide" must have been the actual result. That means it was a frame, since we don't have paranoid cops around here, do we? Or insane cops (Ricky was investigated town and proven town).

I agree - I think that's a good reason for them to kill off Andrew. He's gotten lots of attention, suspicion, and even votes, but not gotten voted out. With him gone, they can use their blocker to try to find our blocker now I guess.

And yes, I think a frame must be the explanation for the Guide result. I can't think of another.

The "blocker" targeted the person who voted for Claire yesterday.

That will please him. :sceptic: But as someone already stated, there are probably more than 1 scum left, so this does not mean anything aside from Chuckie not being the current Scum killer.

The "blocker" targeted the person who voted for Claire yesterday.

Okay (not ok-ey) so chuckie hasn´t got any night action

Has anyone got anything more helpful to go on today?

As I promised I will post this bigger, altough the number thing hasn´t anything,

we can see from the image, who is left and who was loyal and scum

8638492729_213ae412bb_z.jpg

btw ofcourse chuckie could have night action but he is not the killer

Hiding clues in images is not done. That would be too obvious. I like the incentive but it's not going anywhere.

Agreed. Funny enough, I have done the same thing, but rather for overview purpose. What puzzles me though is, why did you (Davey) get it from John Bender? Have you been talking a lot?

You have all reasons to sit back and relax today but then you bring out this statement? I think you have played a lot of Mafia Games and even hosted some here on EB. I think your experience should tell you that the killing ability remains in the scum. It's their purpose to kill us. So what's up with this odd rant?

As I promised I will post this bigger, altough the number thing hasn´t anything,

we can see from the image, who is left and who was loyal and scum

8638492729_213ae412bb_z.jpg

A few questions:

Why did you add the circle around Jeanie?

Why are Shawna's and Burton's numbers different to the others?

Why is your number not green?

Agreed. Funny enough, I have done the same thing, but rather for overview purpose. What puzzles me though is, why did you (Davey) get it from John Bender? Have you been talking a lot?

Why would this puzzle you adriano, really strange why it puzzles you

No we didn´t talk much, but he trusted me to be loyal town, that was why he choose to share it with me

John didn´t believe in this number thing himself but he had started it on day 1 and wanted to give it to someone before he was expeled

A few questions:

Why did you add the circle around Jeanie?

Why are Shawna's and Burton's numbers different to the others?

Why is your number not green?

Answer to your first question

Why they are diffrent, "free hand and in paint with red airbrush"

All who are left in the game are white, not green nor red

Ofcourse I could had made my number green but Johns idea was that only those who were voted off where painted with green (loyal) and red (scum)

And it still puzzles me why it puzzles you why a loyal townie like john talked to me?

Well, that sucks. It's too bad the protector wasn't still helping out Andrew as they were a few days ago. Must've not trusted him enough anymore to keep the protection on, and I guess I don't 100% blame them as we really haven't known who to trust.

As for Chuckie, it does prove he's not the killer, but doesn't clear him of his team allegiance. He's still too quiet for my liking. Allison, I'm going to be honest, your reluctance to want to vote for the past 2 positive scum expulsions has me worried right now.

Unofficial voting results:

(with recorded voting and kill method; order not correct)

Day 1

Craig Anheiser (Kristel) (S) - 2 votes (Brickington (M), Tohst (L))

Wendy Beamish (Wedge09) - 3 votes (esurient, mostlytechnic, mencot)

Newton Crosby (debricker) (V)- 1 vote (purpearljellyblob)

Bud Fox (Tohst) (L) - 15 votes (penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, PsyKater, LegoDad, Fred Daniel Yam (L), Kristel (S), Tamamono (S), Antonio (L), -obelix-,Captain Nemo (L), Bob (S), jamesn, Clanure (S))

Davey Osborne (Mencot) - 3 votes (Debricker (V), Jedi master Brick (L), badboytje88, jamesn)

Ricky Sanders (Brickington) (M) - 6 votes (penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, Debricker (V), Wedge09 (L))

Shawna Sanders (Fred Daniel Yam) (L) - 0 votes (Bob (S))

Day 2

Wendy Beamish (Wedge09) (L) - 10 votes (Tamamono (S), LegoDad, Brickington (M), Clanure (S), Antonio (L), Kristel (S), mostlytechnic, jamesn,Purpearljellyblob,Esurient)

John Bender (Antonio) (L)- 2 votes (Jedi Master Brick (L), PsyKater, Purpearljellyblob)

Bob Busch (Hammerstein NWC) - 6 votes (penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, psykater, badboytje88)

Ricky Sanders (Brickington) (M) - 4 votes (Mencot, Hammerstein MWC, -obelix-, Fred Daniel Yam (L), mostlytechnic)

Claire Standish (LegoDad) - 2 votes (Wedge09 (L), Captain Nemo (L), Brickington (M))

Mary Jane (mostlytechnic) - 0 votes (Esurient, Hammerstein NWC)

Simone Adamley (Captain Nemo) (L) - 0 votes (jamesn)

Andrew Clark (Clanure) (S)- 0 votes (LegoDad)

Day 3

Simone Adamley (Captain Nemo) (L) - 15 votes (LegoDad, Tamamono (S), jamesn, PsyKater, Fred Daniel Yam (L), Jedi master Brick (L), Mencot, Hammerstein NWC, Esurient, -obelix-, badboytje88, Purpearljellyblob, mostlytechnic, Antonio (L), Clanure (S))

Claire Standish (LegoDad) - 1 vote (Captain Nemo (L), Mencot)

(no scum kill on Night 3)

Day 4

John Bender (Antonio) (L) - 8 votes (Jedi master Brick (L), Tamamono (S), Clanure (S), PsyKater, -obelix-, LegoDad, Hammerstein NWC, Fred Daniel Yam (L))

Andrew Clark (Clanure) (S)- 3 votes (mostlytechnic, Mencot, Antonio (L), Hammerstein NWC, jamesn, Fred Daniel Yam (L))

Cameron Frye (Tamamono) (S) - 1 vote (Esurient, Esurient, Mencot)

Brian Johnson (Purpearljellyblob) - 1 vote (jamesn)

Allison Reynolds (jamesn) - 1 vote (Purpearljellyblob)

Shawna Spencer (Fred Daniel Yam) (L) - 1 vote (badboytje88, Tamamono (S))

Burton Guster (Jedi master Brick) (L) - 0 votes (psykater)

(no scum kill on Night 4)

Day 5

Shawna Spencer (Fred Daniel Yam) (L)- 12 votes (mostlytechnic, Hammerstein NWC, jamesn, Esurient, LegoDad, Jedi Master Brick (L), Mencot, Tamamono (S), badboytje88, -obelix-, Purpearljellyblob, PsyKater)

Mary Jane (mostlytechnic) - 1 votes (Clanure (S))

Day 6

Mary Jane (mostlytechnic) - 0 votes (jamesn)

Burton Guster (Jedi master Brick) (L)- 0 votes (Mencot)

Jeanie Bueller (badboytje88) - 2 votes (jamesn, Mencot)

Bob Busch (Hammerstein NWC) - 1 vote (Clanure (S))

Andrew Clark (Clanure) (S) - 4 votes (badboytje88, Hammerstein NWC, -obelix-, Jedi master Brick (L), mostlytechnic, LegoDad)

Chuckie Miller (-obelix-) - 4 votes (PsyKater, Purpearljellyblob, mostlytechnic, LegoDad)

Adriano Parbritzzi (PsyKater) - 1 vote (Esurient)

(no scum kill on Night 6)

Day 7

Burton Guster (Jedi master Brick) (L)- 10 votes (LegoDad, Purpearljellyblob, Clanure (S), Esurient, badboytje88, PsyKater, Hammerstein NWC, Mencot, mostlytechnic, jamesn)

Brian Johnson (Purpearljellyblob) - 1 vote (Jedi master Brick (L))

Claire Standish (LegoDad) - 1 vote (-obelix-)

Chuckie Miller (-obelix-) - 0 votes (mostlytechnic)

Jeanie Bueller (badboytje88) - 0 votes (jamesn)

Key

Confirmed Town

Assumed Town (Investigator results) ! Framed investigation result on Simone. Possibility of Godfather !

Confirmed Scum

Character got lynched that day

Character got killed that Day/Night

(M) Character got mod-killed that Day/Night

(L) Character got lynched that Day

(L) Character got lynched later on

(S) Character got scum-killed that Night

(S) Character got scum-killed later on

(V) Character got vig-killed that Night

(V) Character got vig-killed later on

Unvote

As for Chuckie, it does prove he's not the killer, but doesn't clear him of his team allegiance. He's still too quiet for my liking. Allison, I'm going to be honest, your reluctance to want to vote for the past 2 positive scum expulsions has me worried right now.

Agree on both.

Thanks for the updated voting summary. Interesting - Guster voted for Davey on day 1 and Brian on day 7. I'm going to go check something....

Answer to your first question

Why they are diffrent, "free hand and in paint with red airbrush"

I can see that. Let me ask again: Why are they free hand and in paint with red airbrush and not written like the others?

All who are left in the game are white, not green nor red

Ofcourse I could had made my number green but Johns idea was that only those who were voted off where painted with green (loyal) and red (scum)

Makes sense, but I wanted to hear it from you. I have done the same with my voting pattern analysis. Would be easy enough to make myself green but I am not objectively confirmed town. So are you. Good answer. :wink:

And it still puzzles me why it puzzles you why a loyal townie like john talked to me?

I was thinking of why he trusted you and not someone else. Many were pretty suspicious of you at that point. Sometimes Scum tries to get in contact with quiet townies to convince them to vote for town members when there is a tie. Puzzles me that you don't understand that it puzzles me. :tongue:

Thanks for the updated voting summary. Interesting - Guster voted for Davey on day 1 and Brian on day 7. I'm going to go check something....

I am curious.

There is something else that strikes me in the voting pattern. Especially on Day 4 and Day 6. Does someone see it as well?

Alright, I re-read day 1. Burton's vote against davey was when there were only 7 total votes (including the 5 penalty) against Bud. I was curious if it was late in the day when Bud's expulsion was a done deal or not...

Alright, I re-read day 1. Burton's vote against davey was when there were only 7 total votes (including the 5 penalty) against Bud. I was curious if it was late in the day when Bud's expulsion was a done deal or not...

Like a safe vote against a team-member?

Exactly. Burton voted against Davey too early to be that, and Burton never changed his vote on any day once he'd made it. On the other hand, it was early on day 1 so he could still have been just hiding his and davey's scumminess knowing he had plenty of time to change vote if needed.

Here are some info I got from both scum members during my investigations:

Shawna

Shawna believed in the existence of a framer and a godfather from the beginning.

She was 'suspicious' of Jeanie at the beginning.

She wanted to get rid of Andrew after she claimed SK to me.

She wanted to target badboy when we were talking about a SK target for her.

She did not want to kill Chuckie.

She seemed to have no problems with killing Brian.

In the survey she voted for: Andrew, Davey and Claire.

Burton Guster

Was suspicious of John Bender in the first interrogation.

Did mention a framer in the beginning as well (as very likely).

In the survey he voted for: Mary, Davey, Shawna.

Rereading the pms with the scum I could kick myself for not noticing their scummy behavior. :wall:

The conversation with Shawna makes me highly suspicious of Chuckie. Still.