Leo604

Batman: Arkham Origins

That's a nice addition to the game! I wonder if it will all be through cut scenes, or if we will actually get to play it out?

The new multiplayer trailer looks awesome. I wasn't sure if I wanted multiplayer but it looks pretty fun.

The new multiplayer trailer looks awesome. I wasn't sure if I wanted multiplayer but it looks pretty fun.

Yes, I'm intrigued. It's very asymmetrical, but can still be interesting. Most of the emphasis seems to be on gunplay and stealth kills, though....I didn't see any hand to hand fighting from anyone other than Bane, which is what the single player combat is based on, so...I'm a bit skeptical, but still interested.

I don't think the overall quality of this game is going to stand up to the other two, honestly. I think Rocksteady's working on the sequel to Arkham City, and has left WB Montreal to do this game while we wait. I still like the look of it all, though, and these obscurer villains are pretty cool.

Sadly it's not on Wii U :thumbdown:

Penguin! :wub:

I sure hope he gets a bigger role in this one than threatening kids and being scenery in challenge maps. )

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

I'm generally not majorly concerned with voice acting, but Troy Baker does a phenomenal Joker. :thumbup: