Leo604

Batman: Arkham Origins

Well! I am quite sorry to have caused such a ruckus! I assumed that it was common knowledge by now!

On a cheerier note I love the trailer and can't wait for a gameplay trailer. Again I ment no harm!

I also feel partly to blame :blush:. I am sorry too. Maybe if I had just left it alone...

Anyway, on topic, does anyone know if this will be coming to the Wii U? Arkham City was good on the PS3 but I thought it was excellent on the Wii U.

EDIT: Just remembered the first press release saying there was a Wii U version coming. Looks somebody needs to get some sleep :sing:.

Edited by Wall E2624

Awkward...my bad, guys.

No Problemo, btw what villains are there on the right shoulder? Black Mask, Deadshot, Deathstroke, ...?

Edited by Cammo

No Problemo, btw what villains are there on the right shoulder? Black Mask, Deadshot, Deathstroke, ...?

Other confirmed are Joker, Penguin and Anarky.

Edited by Krulis

I think the trailer was great except for the last part with Joker. It feels like the game would be just fine without him and in my opinion it doesn't seem like he really fits in all that well. Oh well, I'll still be playing it and hoping Joker hasn't been unnecessarily forced into the game.

The game looks great, hopefully this will put a lot of people's minds at ease.

Watched that on my lunch break, I was a little disappointed. I would have too have seen more but wasn't too impressed from what I saw. Being someone who preferred Asylum to City, I thought it was too similar to the sequel but would be interested to know about the 8 assassins and more gameplay updates. The 'Reconstruction' feature looks awesome!

E3 trailer was shown a few days ago and I expect the main villains (in order of importance) are Black Mask, Deathstroke, Joker, Deadshot and Bane. Probably features other villains like Croc and Riddler (yay more challenges :hmpf: ) I think hope that the combat will be the same and the duel hit batclaw looks awesome!! Loved Arkham City but the thing that has lacked in the Arkham games so far in my opinion are boss fights (except Ra's Al Ghul's), hopefully it's more of a combat battle not tactical and lastly I hope they do a real boss fight for Bane instead of throw a batarang and make him bump into a wall.

I'm thinking this is pre Two-face so we may see Harvey Dent as a character. If I had to put money on it I'm guessing Lasy Shiva might be another Assassin. Also since Robin doesn't exist at that point in time, I'm guessing a lot of Haley's circus posters ' coming soon the flying Graysons'.

I'll be upset if they focus on the Joker...it defeats the significance of his death (even though I know this is a prequel). It'd be silly to expect he wouldn't at least show up, but I really hope they don't make him a main character.

I believe it's revolving around Black Mask and his 8 assassins, anyway.

Who are the 8 assassins? Deadshot, Deathstroke, Bane, Anarky. I don't think Joker and Penguin are assassins, are they?

EDIT: Interestingly I have been looking up Bane in this game and apparently this is young Bane, before he becomes a mercenary and is filled with venom (so more like TDKR Bane.)

Edited by Jackattack7

I watched the full gameplay thing and I love the cutscene part with joker at the end! Amazing! Right now I

hope the HUD is different from city, like it was from asylum.

Who are the 8 assassins? Deadshot, Deathstroke, Bane, Anarky. I don't think Joker and Penguin are assassins, are they?

EDIT: Interestingly I have been looking up Bane in this game and apparently this is young Bane, before he becomes a mercenary and is filled with venom (so more like TDKR Bane.)

Anarky isn't one of assassins. He's part of most wanted side mission (few villians that aren't directly connected to main storyline). As for the 8 assassins only 3 of them are announced at the moment (Deathstroke, Deadshot and Bane).