Flare

Comic: Space Mess Episode One

7967340272_cdc2bffd29_o.jpg

I've recently started working on a comic series, a sci-fi comedy entitled: "Space Mess". This is my first episode of my new comic series, so enjoy and I'd appreciate all constructive criticism. The images are a little large, but I think that its alright. There are 8 pages so its a little longer then I intended, but oh well, what can I do, I went overboard I guess :wink:

Thanks for reading!!

spacemess_-_ep1.jpg

Space. The Final Frontier. Too bad we can't keep 'em out of it.

page_1_r.jpg

page_2_r.jpg

page_3_r.jpg

page_4_r.jpg

page_5_r.jpg

page_6_r.jpg

page_7_r.jpg

page_8_r.jpg

I've actually already created the second episode, but you'll have to wait a bit to read that one :poke:

Thanks for viewing! Constructive Criticism appreciated :sweet:

Edited by Darkdragon
Indexed

Really nice first episode, I like it :thumbup: :thumbup: I wait for the second episode :wink:

WOW! Very nice! I felt like I was reading a professional comic. Good job on the speech bubbles and the photos and the placement of the panels and the... everything! very well done! I like the shadow, that's clever!

Really nice first episode, I like it :thumbup: :thumbup: I wait for the second episode :wink:

WOW! Very nice! I felt like I was reading a professional comic. Good job on the speech bubbles and the photos and the placement of the panels and the... everything! very well done! I like the shadow, that's clever!

Thank you!

Epic! can't wait for the second one to come out! Just wondering; seeing as I am planning on making one of these; How did you go about editing them?

Epic! can't wait for the second one to come out! Just wondering; seeing as I am planning on making one of these; How did you go about editing them?

I use Comic Life (not #2, but the original doesn't look that much different)