Hello again peoples :classic:

Here's one of my latest MOC's, an island for the Pirates. Please excuse the poor quality lighting in the photos :c

town4.png

I built this inspired by the hideout of the Pirates in the Golden Medallion Comic, but i'm not sure if it has much resemblance to it, cos I wasn't looking at it at the time of creation :P Overall shot with the BSB:

town1.png

Without:

town2.png

It may not be as impressive as the other pirates islands on here, but for me, it does the trick of having a home for them. Here's a closer shot of the main area:

town3.png

It's kinda pointless, but I used the shield with the stud on it from the CMF and stuck it to the bottom of a barrel so that pirate could hold it upright. Just experimenting. Don't ask about the carrot :wacko: Here's a view of the rooftop, armed:

town11.png

Shazzam! Bad image editing ahoy! :classic: If I had two more spare cannons, the roof would be completely armed in each "port". Once the lone Ranger sets come out, i'll buy the Army Builder set and build more cannons up from that, yay. :grin: The ever so un-occupied inside of the main building, I like to think that this was once a RedCoat Outpost that the pirates took over.

town13.png

Very lacking... Anyhoo, here's a scene outside the pub, in the Hula Dancer's hand is a gem, which was stolen off of the knight who's falling through the docks.

town12.png

Further along at the end of the docks are temporary stand-ins for Flashfork and his first mate. I've yet to properly make Flashfork

town8.png

Inside that building (in the attic) is the Cargo hold, full of the stolen treasures from around the world! (The adventurers stuff mainly)

town5.png

Kinda unfinished. But speaking of unfinished, take a look at the building on the other end of the docks. Blown up by a cannon!

town6.png

Or was it my cat? I'm not sure who did it, but that building is history now. At least the youngsters can do whatever it is young people in love do here in front of the ruins. There's a great view! But underneath the docks are abandoned RedCoat belongings, a cannon and a rowing boat.

town9.png

But further along you'll find more big ugly rock pieces! And a disgruntled native, the original inhabitant. Plotting revenge, and not catching a tan.

town10.png

Yikes! And to finish up, my favourite picture of the lot, Captain Redbeard, Will and Rummy boarding the Black Seas Barracuda, on a course for adventure! Hooray.

town7.png

Thanks for looking! Please let me know what you think of this humble home for not so humble people! In the summer, it'll be for brickfilms :classic:

Ta-ta!

Axle

It's nice and lively :thumbup: . I agree that a couple more cannons would be nice for the top part, as well as some dock sticking out from the main structure.

Looks pretty decent, but I would look for a better camera in the future, if possible.

Don't forget about the 800x600 image limit either, please resize and replace them.

There is a link to a tutorial in my signature about resizing pictures with Irfanview, free software.

After that I'll have a closer look at your pictures. :wink: