Erikur

The Siege of Wyrm Fortress

While Arngrim and Sigolf fight the forces of Revolword in the south the Hand of corruption assaults the fortress aided by an elemental spirit of earth and shadow conjured by vile Revolword.

Without Arngrim or Sigolf there to fight it the elemental wrecks havoc on the defenders, slaying many a brave warrior while they try to stop its advance.

1c_zps2234a788.jpg

2c_zpse73942a4.jpg

Despite losing his arm Sigmund chief of the Wyrm Clan battles the elmental, cutting its head off with one mighty strike of his sword.

3c_zps6a6ff412.jpg

But alas victory was shortlived, despite defeating the monstrosity Sigmund falls mortally wounded by the elemental.

4c_zpsd31aa476.jpg

Without the elemental the tide of battle turned and the forces of corruption were driven back albeit at very high cost...

The Elemental of earth and shadow

5c_zps7f47cf09.jpg

6c_zpse7fe495c.jpg

Edited by Erikur

Great battle scene! The elemental looks very good and I like the sense of chaos you created with the fig posing and flames :thumbup:

Cool! I like the elemental, and really like the flames on the tower! I am glad the fortress stood.

A really epic scene!

Great elemental you made there!

One tip: please use something else as background when taking pictures :classic:

The contrast between you awesome MOC and the background is not always so clear :wink:

(you can use white bed sheets, towels, paper, carton, ...)

Thanks ^^ took the oppotunity to make a siege scene before we disassemble it for parts.

Just got ahold of the haunted house so we will have plenty of parts for the next MOC XD

I really like that massive dragon skull built into the fortress. Can we see some clearer shots of that? It looks to have a great shape.

Looks like a nice and detailed build, but the presentation could use some work. Especially some kind of backdrop would be advisable, and prefferably some more light as well.