8625866452_eb4a8e5fb1_z.jpg

Lego Batman T-Shirts by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Hello everyone! I'm not sure if this is okay to post here, but here it goes. If you've been around this site (or the internet in general) in the past few years, you have probably seen some of my Lego funnies and photos. If you are a fan of them, then you're in luck because I have decided to make T-shirts out of my pictures! To start off, here are three Lego Batman themed shirts! If you like any of them and would like to own them, please visit TeePublic and fund my design. It's just $20 per shirt and I need 30 funders in the first month to make it a reality, so spread the word! And don't forget to follow me on there to be notified of any future projects! Let me know in the comments what you think of this idea and which of my pictures you would like to see turned into a T-Shirt! Here are the links to the individual shirts:

Lego Batman Animated Series

Lego Batman Beyond

Lego Batman Arkham City

These are cool! If these are successfully funded, do you plan on making more?

Good luck!

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

Oh man, this is awesome! I've always liked that black shirts photo. If you plan on making Marvel ones(and others) it'll be hard to resist buying. Good luck with sales, Oky. Great idea!

I love Space Dolls. Reminds me of Spaceballs (obviously), so that is a great rendition. I don't recall seeing it when it was "live."

Next favorite is Walking the Walker.

I'm not even that big of a Star Wars fan, yet those are most appealing to me.

Good luck with finding buyers. Adult sized LEGO shirts ftw.

Thank you! And yes, I do plan to make more, including marvel and Star Wars ones. I try to keep them universally appealing, so Space Dolls might not be the best pick since not everyone knows about the microfigures, but Walking the Walker might work.

By the way, unfortunately there doesn't seem to be international shipping for these, but if you really want one just shoot me a message and we can work something out.

Keep the suggestions coming, and please fund the shirts if you want these to actually go on sale! :classic: