Sign in to follow this  
Hammerstein NWC

Hi-Ho Silver!

When the Lone Ranger Theme was announced way back I built a moc of him and his horsey out of random bricks. I liked what I had made so I got in touch with Aurimax of Chrome bricks and got the pieces I needed. All the bases I made just never seemed to work. Yesterday I found a basic set in our local toy store with a really cool lid. I managed to put together something I didn't hate and here we have it!

8620350916_a2b96d29e2_z.jpg

The Year is 2042. A pale rider roams the wastelands of New New Texas. "The Incident" has claimed the lives of millions and with lawlessness rampant in the territories, he is the only authority that remains. Protecting the weak and the innocent when others just seek to survive.

He is the Clone Ranger....

Hi-Ho Silver and Away!

------------------------------------------------

I hope you all like it I'm working on Tonto Jo and his Chopper Harley next.

That horse is great! Very well done. Didn't think that one can build a horse out of bricks so well. I wouldn't believe it if I weren't seeing it.

purely awesome - i like that shiny look of his horse :thumbup:

reminds me of a mixture of both - galaxy rangers and bravestarr :sweet:

Thanks all

@pengy I'd not seen that before I saw a minifig ish scale horsey by Siercon and Coral a while ago and that inspired me somewhat, I was also thinking of Thirty Thirty a little too (good spot Hosch) I've always loved Westerns so when Disney announced the LR theme in conjunction with TLG I was all over it!

@Psykater The other side is a little more ugly, I had to do some tricky connections with technic pins to get it just right but I can assure you it's all legit. :)

Wow - you used lots of pieces very cleverly here, such as the palettes and ray guns. Your presentation is excellent, and the horse's pose is very energetic. Great job!

Very cool! Clone Ranger...:laugh:

I like water effect, using crystals. That's a pretty badass looking horse, if I were a baddie and saw that thing coming I'd probably drop to the floor in the fetal position and try not to wet myself.