Sign in to follow this  
Captain Nemo

MOC: Wonder Woman vs. Cheetah

Wonder Woman vs. Cheetah

Deep in the Jungles of Themyscira, our heroine Wonder Woman comes under surprise attack from her old enemy the Cheetah!

8619893629_28b3b4d346.jpg

I had to make something for that Cheetah figure (Below) I made! I’m rather happy with this small jungle creation, and it’s a bit out of the norm for me since there’s far more studs then I’m use to!

8620334912_527359d855_n.jpg

Enjoy!

~Nemo

Edited by Captain Nemo

I love the Cheetah, especially her mask! Great scene and posing of the minifigs too!

I absolutely love your MOCs Captain! I love the work you've done on the scenery, any chance we'll be seeing some more Themyscira?

not familiar with the themyscira scenery, but it looks like some antique roman/greek style.

great use of the catwoman mask on your cheetah - guess the plain yellow torso works a little better than the muskular (as someone said before: to masculine)

the tiles on the sides of the columns work really great! i would like to use that technic aswell soon. :sweet:

Why does he gain muscle in the second picture? :look:

:tongue: Besides that, this is nice! Your MOCs are always clean and nice to look at. And don't be afraid of studs!

The Cheetah is a brilliant design. I'll have to wait for an official (yeah, right) since I won't modify any pieces.

The scene is a nice layout. I don't know much about WW personally, but this seems fitting. I do like the pillars and the foliage.

Keep up the great work!