Sign in to follow this  
neon-rc

Hello from england

have always loved lego, im now 20 and unsurprisingly im a minecraft addict! joined this forum to get some inspiration and share some ideas with you as im thinking about making expansions and custom minecraft pieces to sell on ebay, that would make the standard lego minecraft 324 studs??? instead of 144 studs?? in area and introduce new mobs and items, and would allow me to be creative and fund my minecraft collection at the same time, it would be a 500+ piece expansion

Edited by neon-rc

Welcome to Ameribricks! There are some great resources for making custom pieces over in the Minifig Customization forum. Hope to see you around!

Hello and welcome! We did have a Minecraft thread somewhere, however it as not been posted on in quite a while. What pieces are you thinking of making first?

chests, cakes, enchanting table, ore stones, things like that by putting transfers on the blocks

i did try searching for a minecraft thread but couldnt find one anywhere?

Edited by neon-rc

I too enjoy minecraft once in a while. I have it for both the PC and the xbox, however on PC I never seem to find any decent, smaller-scale servers, so I stick to a bit more of the solo-side of things with that. I look forward to seeing your creations

Welcome to the forums!