Matthias

Comic "Sightseeing"

Hello all,

that is my first comic. I hope you will like it. Special thanks to Grimmbeard for his help in english :)

8610688302_1e5901b263_h.jpg

8609583945_4780b9aed6_h.jpg8610691066_b36032d39e_h.jpg

Edited by Matthias130182

Yes, very nice and a very good start! In the picture just before the last one you forgot to translate a little bit. But I could read it. :grin:

Yeah Icould read it too. But german sounds so silly, especially in combination with English! :tongue:

Else it was a nice comic. The moving bush was hilarious! On the TOR III note - the redcoat at least did the Gouvernor's doughter before dying, but that part was somehow skipped ... :grin:

Nice, I loved the bush passing along, I like the fort, it looks more than a decor, do you have any more pictures of that ?

Thanks!Yes I have more pictures of it. I built it as a moc first, but it isn´t ready because of a lack of rockbricks or grey bricks.Therefore I have not post it. But I will post the pictures in the evening after work. :sweet:

Edited by Matthias130182

Good comic in a great MOC. :thumbup:

once more those redcoats make this "guerrilla" tactics when they were defeated in the TOR!

:thumbup: thumbs up for some good ideas and that great background. I especially like this jungle behind Agent 1815. To say more, that rock on the panel 3 looks like if You would actually use a real one, like they did with old classic Lego packaging. pirate_classic.gif

What type of editing program did You use?

And with moving bush scene - did someone help You with that while You kept Your camera in the same position or did You use some kind of a stand?

I am using paint.net for the artwork. I don t have a stand. I am making my photos with a high end webcam. I put them on a stack of old casettes, so I build my own standpirate_laugh_new.gif . The rock is from a rock picture I searched in Google.