casewindu

show us your clone army!

i dont know if this topic has already been posted but i couldn't be bothered looking through 20 odd pages of topics to find out so hopefully it hasn't.

with the new clone/droid battle packs comming out i wondered if anyone had bought loads and made a huge army because i know that some of you have them.

so post your pics of your droid/clone/empire/rebel armies here! :-D *yoda* *vader*

heres a pic of my clone army last year:

381812785_0755853c5b.jpg

obviously it has grown since then. :-D

thanks , michael

X-O :'-( That's quite an impressive army, compared to mine for sure. I only have one AT-ST (that's the one-person walking thing right ? :-$ ) And since last week the Clone troopers Battle pack |-/ ....I will expand though....some day *sad*

I have a few hundred clones and some 600 stormtroopers. Someday I'll take pics.

As shown in my topic, here, I mix my clones with custom troops:

dsc_00120001.jpg

nice army! funny thing is i got 20 free episode 2 clone troopers a few months ago from birmingham!

it was a miracle seeing as i would of had to payed about a fiver for just 1 on ebay!

nice army! funny thing is i got 20 free episode 2 clone troopers a few months ago from birmingham!

it was a miracle seeing as i would of had to payed about a fiver for just 1 on ebay!

How'd you manage that?

How'd you manage that?

they had this box in a toy shop in this shopping center called the bull ring and it must have used to have been a competition because on the box it said "how many clones can you make in a minute" i asked a woman if i may be able to buy affew and she gave me about 3 for free! i was so astonished i raided the box and came out of the shop with my pockets fall of ep 2 clone troopers! :-D

they had this box in a toy shop in this shopping center called the bull ring and it must have used to have been a competition because on the box it said "how many clones can you make in a minute" i asked a woman if i may be able to buy affew and she gave me about 3 for free! i was so astonished i raided the box and came out of the shop with my pockets fall of ep 2 clone troopers! :-D

Hm, that promotion hasn't been available for years. I'm surprised small shops got any, let alone still use them

Very strange, only lego stores got the clones in the UK. What shop was it?

it was called the entertainer but dont think about going about 3 weeks later i went back anf they were all gone! :'-(

it was probably because there is also a lego shop (now closed down :'-( ) there and they must have just given them to the shop!

here are most of the clones anyway:

389258433_0edc9e3adf.jpg

because i posted this right before the UCS millenium Falcon news it sort of got over shadowed and many might not have seen it .I am just doing this so as to give more people a chance to show us thier armies! X-D

because i posted this right before the UCS millenium Falcon news it sort of got over shadowed and many might not have seen it .I am just doing this so as to give more people a chance to show us thier armies! X-D

I believe bumping yourself is sort of frowned upon by the admins. And doesn't a topic for this exist anyway already?

You can bump topics. Just do it tactfully and not obnoxiously. Replying to your own thread with just a BUMP typed out would be lame. Bumping it up all the time would be not be so great either.

This is Eurobricks. Just use common sense in your posts and you will be fine.

To be on topic also, I don't have a clone army. I have sold all the clones I can find. I am buying the clone sets and selling the figures off for the same price. I am too poor from school to get much LEGO so this allows me to get free LEGO, yeah!

If I had to guess though I would have an army of about 130 if I had kept them all.

Yes bumping a topic isnt good, just remember that if its a good topic it will get reply posts in it and bumping wont be needed.

This is a small part of my EP3 clone army.

clone_army_1.jpg

With that many clones and that sig you really shouldnt be a rebel mate ;-)

I still see clones as good guys fighting for the republic :'-) . It is not their fault that they could not refuse the order to kill the jedi as it was in their "programing". They were just helpless pawns.

Phase I

clones_phase_i_lego.jpg

Old pic of stormtroopers and biker scouts (grown by about 300 more since then)

imperial1.jpg

Wow nice armies people !!

And a minor correction about my previous post, I don't have a AT-ST, I was confused with the Clone Scout Walker :-$

I got 1 clone turbo tank, 2 clone walker, 2 clone battle packs and a ep3 clone walker clone for free...

Wow whoever got those EP2 clones for free is extremly lucky.. i wish i only had 2 but i aint paying 30 bucks for 2. Grr im jealous

I got 1 clone turbo tank, 2 clone walker, 2 clone battle packs and a ep3 clone walker clone for free...

Wow whoever got those EP2 clones for free is extremly lucky.. i wish i only had 2 but i aint paying 30 bucks for 2. Grr im jealous

what can i say? i got a good bargian! :-D

Hey casewindu you think you could hook me up with 2 ep2 clone troopers X-D

Oh i only got a red clone trooper for free i didnt get turbo tank etc etc for free