Admiral Croissant

Tournament of Retribution III - Winners Announcement

I have made one final comic for this occasion.

Truce. On the ruins of a bar, a redcoat and a bluecoat are singing a song whilst enjoying a free drink...

Winnaars42_zps5d73771f.png

Winnaars52_zps32ccecfe.png

Winnaars32_zps058e32f6.png

6276eldoradofortress.jpg 6276 Eldorado Fortress will go to Sebeus I for his entry Once and for All

6243brickbeardsbounty.jpg 6243 Brickbeard's Bounty will go to Purpearljellyblob for her entry Happily Ever After

6280armadaflagship.jpg 6280 Armada Flagshipwill go to Skalldyr for his entry Everyone in his Own Way

Shared 4th: MstrOfPppts (Entry: Jackie the Legend) & Brig. Brick (Entry: Story of Two Coats)

6th: Blackar (Entry: Redcoat Marioworld)

(the exact prizes are yet to be determined)

SPECIAL PRIZES

The Shipyardigans have decided together on the following prizes:

The prize for the funniest comic will go to Grimmbeard for his entry How to make a Redcoat Pie

The prize for the most cruel comic will go to Purpearljellyblob for her entry The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend

The prize for the worst humiliation will go to ZCerberus for his entry The Sacrifice

The prize for the biggest mass killing will go to Blackar for killing 16(!) enemies in one image in his entry Matrix Reloaded

The editor award goes to Hjmediastudios for his entry A Gentleman, a Lady, and a Worthless Piece of Redcoat Trash

The spectator award will go to MstrOfPppts for his elaborate comments on almost every entry.

(the exact prizes are yet to be determinded)

Another small award...

We have another small award (a tag) which will be given to everyone who made at least 2 official entries, or did something else noteworthy for either cause:

For the Redcoats:

redcoats.gif

For the Bluecoats:

imperials.gif

Congratulations to you all!

Now, please hold your fire again and clean your cannons for the next Tournament of Retribution which will inevitibly start somewhere in the future!

Greetings,

Admiral Croissant

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Edited by Capt. Stabbin
Blogged!

Jep. That's right, Sebeus I won, and he's a Bluecoat, so the Bluecoats did win!

On the other hand, the Redcoats got most of the prizes...you lost in a brave way. Better luck next time :wink:

No, no, it's obvious who won - 2 redcoats against 1 bluecoat on the podium and four against two in special prizes section. Numbers speak for themselves lads! :wink:

Congratulations to all the winners, this was one hell of a funny fight!

And yay, my first tag. A round of rum for everyone! Now to do something stupid, to get rid of that title ...

P.S. Admiral Croissant, why do you always forget one "p" in my nickname, I thought the screwing was over with this thread! :laugh:

Edited by MstrOfPppts

Jep. That's right, Sebeus I won, and he's a Bluecoat, so the Bluecoats did win!

On the other hand, the Redcoats got most of the prizes...you lost in a brave way. Better luck next time :wink:

So I dont want to be a sore loser, but even though we had one entry less, we got the most votes in the final round. That sounds like a Win for me! :devil:

And...

Ooooh, wow! I really won!?! Awesome! I wanted to finish third from the beginning on when I saw the :wub: prices. And I did it! :grin:

Thank you all it was so much fun. And Congratulations to all!

Special thanks to the organizers, you did a really great job!

Oh and cool comic! Nice to see me as a cook. :thumbup:

Whoohoo, gongratulations everyone, that new tag sure looks good and that Eldorado Fortress looks even better :wub:

Thank you everyone for everything (Voting for me for example :grin: ).

No, no, it's obvious who won - 2 redcoats against 1 bluecoat on the podium and four against two in special prizes section. Numbers speak for themselves lads! :wink:

we got the most votes in the final round. That sounds like a Win for me! :devil:

Yeah yeah but the first place is just so much better than the lower places and after all, it's a bluecoat flag waving in the end of the comic, the picture prooves it, the bluecoats have won :purrr:

Anyway, there's a truce now, so we all wear the same coat again. But is it a red one or a blue one ?

All in All, Fantastic tournement.

Congratz to Sebeus for neing the best blue coat,

And to Jelly and Skalldyr, for being BETTER Redcoats (better than the blue ofcourse)

Btw. Nice sub-catagories,

I will now return to my Pirate!!!!! ship, and burn my redcoat uniform,

Thanks all for a great tournement

Congratulations everyone! I don't have an allegiance to either redcoats or bluecoats, but I had a lot of fun reading the comics! Some of them were just hilarious.

Congrats! sorry for being quite a useless redcoat, I kept missing the deadlines (i did build for 2 of them)

really fun contest, looking forward to future pirate feuds and such :grin:

Congrats to all the winners, you sure deserve it!! :blush:

This has been an amazing tournament to be in! I hope we can again take part on something like this in the future :thumbup:

@AC I think I'm not just speaking for my self, but I think you too deserve a prize as the Best moderator in this tournament! Can't you add it to the prize list? :wink:

Edited by Frank Brick Wright

Yes, this was an awesome tournament! Congrats Bluecoat team, we won! (quality over quantity :devil: )

Edited by Grimmbeard

Congrats winners! :classic: And ofcourse a well deserved victory for us blue coats! :devil:

Congratulations to all of the winners and participants, you really put on a good show!

I can only apologise deeply for my failure in this competition, I accept that I let the side down in a big way.

I would like to give a huge round of applause to the team leaders and those responsible for pulling strings and getting this darn thing organised behind the scenes, we we be lost without ye scurvy dogs! Raises glass.

Congratulations to the winners. Thanks everyone for participating and voting. You've made it a very fun tournament.

Now that it is over, does it mean we'll have to be nice to each now? :classic:

congrats everyone!, had been a great TOR, and the most important!

BLUECOATS WON!

now, even more proud to have this new tag!

good question! I still have too much hate to spare :angry: ! ((( :laugh: )))

Edited by Brig. Brick

Congratz! it was my first TOR, but not the 1st I had been watching on, and overall, we had fun seeing each other creativity and enthusiasm

Congratulations Everyone!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

All the comics, vignettes and RvB have been great! :wub: :wub:

It has been a really fun experience making and reading comics! :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you hosts and all participants for making this a wonderful experience! :grin:

This is truly the spirit of TOR!

Well done everyone! :wink:

Let's shake hands! :thumbup:

Yeah, go Sebeus! And congrats to the other winners!

This was my first tournament and I have to say that I had a lot of fun with you guys (and girls). And I got my first tag! YEAH :grin:

But we should also commemorate the many Bluecoats and Redcoats that where killed during this tournament with a moment of silence... :wink:

Blackar is right! Is there any official body-count? :grin:

Congratulations to all of the winners, and everyone competing as well. Good job people :thumbup:

Well, even if I didn't get a prize, I had fun competing, and probably made the first musical comic in TOR history. To the next contest, ahoy!