Shadows

Welcome to Ameribricks.com - Major Changes Coming!

Hello!

This is huge change.... I feel a lillte sad because "euro-bricks" is like a huge reference in the Lego community. For the "european thing" Lego are from Denmark, europe, I never took the name as "forum for european only", but most as a reference to origin of Lego :look: ... so, right now, I feel like a big actual and historical part of the Afol web community is just disappearing :cry_sad: ...

But, hey, I understand everything need changes sometimes, I love the USA, and the Canada, I've got great friends there, but, if it was so important to have a new name I would have prefer a more International one. You wanted change european because you thought americans feel excluded .... with ameribriks, me, as a european, I right now, I just feel excluded too :sceptic: ....

Well I will wait and see, but please I am not american but don't change this website with every stereotype of this country like : "megabluck you", "yeah", "gun", "american flag", "hamburgers", I think this is a great country that deserves much better ...

I don't want to hurt anyone...this is just my opinion...

I will wait and see ...

++

Pilili Cuicui

Edited by Pilili Cuicui

Hmm, I cannot understand this step and I think it is a Bad move.

Why do you want/ Need to change The name of the site only because there are more members from The USA than from Europe?

Think of 5-10 more years and there will be more members from Asia than from The USA? Next change to AsiaBricks??

Sorry, but I think you won't win anything with this, only a lot of work that noone really cares about. This site is well-known for many years, but named with EUROBRICKS. Think about why all sucsessful Brands Never change names?! (I think LEGO tried it once with Duplo, right?).

Greetings. Hendrik

Terrible, just terrible. If I had not noticed the date I would have cried!

Seriously though, if the forum needs a change of name then Globalbricks or Earthbricks would be better. I really hope this is an April Fools joke, but fear that the it is not. Still we can live in hope and I guess we will find out Tuesday?

I hope all this communist users that are complaining will be banned. Open criticism has no place on Ameribricks.

Shadows, are you going to change the 'Root Admin' tag to 'President'', or something equally American?

*looks at calendar*

*sees that it is the first of April*

Do we all get free hamburgers? And giant drinks? :sweet:

Why do you want/ Need to change The name of the site only because there are more members from The USA than from Europe?

Think of 5-10 more years and there will be more members from Asia than from The USA? Next change to AsiaBricks??

Sorry, but I think you won't win anything with this, only a lot of work that noone really cares about. This site is well-known for many years, but named with EUROBRICKS. Think about why all sucsessful Brands Never change names?! (I think LEGO tried it once with Duplo, right?).

Greetings. Hendrik

Greetings. Hendrik

If Ameribricks represents the largest amount of viewers/members, I think it should be changed. The title of the site should capture the largest group of members possible. And, the USA is one of the most powerful countries in the world.

If Ameribricks represents the largest amount of viewers/members, I think it should be changed. The title of the site should capture the largest group of members possible. And, the USA is one of the most powerful countries in the world.

It's the only country in the world!

But you had me!!!! I didn't realized we were the april 1st!!!! Ahahah!!!!

I admit, I believed it at first. I'm still not sure if it is an April Fools joke, but I really don't mind either way. I mean, I don't live in Europe or America, so I mean...

About time this inevitable choice was made, recognizing the lone crusader USA as it blazes along the one true path to Freedom.

McBricks - I'm loving it!

I hope all this communist users that are complaining will be banned. Open criticism has no place on Ameribricks.

Pfft. In that case I am applying to cpusa, so when the witch hunt begins I may actually be protected by american law! :look:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

I've changed my sig to show my support! Also, the staff should add a :American: or a :eagle:! Ace!

Woo yeah!

I've now decided that I'm an American, and will be catching the next available flight to return to my home country!

USA! USA! USA!

I'm so proud to be an American. :cry_happy:

Will commie themes as Fabuland and Sponge Bob Squarepants be cast out of the forums at last?

Also, we need some place to discuss weapons!

Great change!

And places to talk about religion and politics!

Finally. :hmpf: Took us less time to win our independence than it did to take over the site.