Shadows

Welcome to Ameribricks.com - Major Changes Coming!

Darn thats a cool song I mean hah, Is that all you got. Let me show you how its done with the greatest band ever to live!

Born in the UK, Its queen!!!!!

-snip-

Ahh so true. :wub:

I'm going to break American character here to appreciate the music. Argh... must resist... must stay American... cannot return to British roots...must not love Freddie Mercury...

YEEEEHAAAAWWWW!

Wow. A lot has changed in a day. Yesterday, everyone was whining, now we're trying to outdo each other with American songs and "accept other cultures" messages. I almost preferred it before!

I have finally given in and fully accept Ameribricks! I do wish that the banner could be changed, and not because of insulting stereotypes, but because it is too USA specific. Make it more inclusive, please!

While Americans are far superior in every way, we don't feel the need to lord it over you guys. We're awesome at humility! USA Rules!

I'm going to close this thread since anything that might be posted here could go in the Ameribricks topic. Remember to keep things friendly.

I'm still not sure if this is a April fools extended into one of the Eurobricks month themes, or reality. I guess I just have a dislike of overly patriotic smear-in-your-face patriotism of any country.

My God, is this actually happening? *oh2* It better not be. 'Ameribricks' is the stuff my nightmares revolve around.

Bad show, chaps.

Well, it has been going on for a whole five days now. As we all know, once something goes on for five days, you can safely assume it is not a joke and is in fact a reality.

Well, it has been going on for a whole five days now. As we all know, once something goes on for five days, you can safely assume it is not a joke and is in fact a reality.

Oh no! I'll be hungry everytime I look at Ameribricks banner everyday :sad: .

Edited by Eric Su

Guys, seriously, this is obviously a joke. The front page says you can take a survey in the language of your choice.

:tongue:

language of your choice.

Your options are English, American, and 'MURICAN!

(I'm still watching and laughing at this thread. :tongue: .)

I don't care much if the site is called Euro-, Ameri-, Asian- or WhateverBricks.

But I do think that if the name should be changed to make it more appealing for a larger part of the community, it should go global, universal, not centered around this or that culture/people/region.

(Pushes you into drunkard by accident)

(Drunkard throws bottle, missing you and hitting a biker, starting Bar Brawl)

Is that 'Murican enough? :snicker:

No, I am still missing a car chase! :wink:

Your options are English, American, and 'MURICAN!

(I'm still watching and laughing at this thread. :tongue: .)

Nah, it's more like: 'murican, 'murikan and 'MURIKAN!!!!

I can write in American English now. See, I can spell color instead of colour.

You will be assimilated. :classic:

I can misspell mum as mom. Just as dr_spock decreed, I'm being assimilated into the realms of unbearable 'MURICAN-ness! Noooo!

Toth,

Great photo...and my family agrees with you! When you visit the US, we must take you to a restaurant called Golden Corral, where many of our fellow citizens look and eat like Sumo wrestlers. I can't bear to go there because it is just too disgusting watching gluttons eat like...well gluttons...at the buffets piled high with unhealthy dishes. Food is too cheap here, and unlimited servings at the many all you can eat restaurants make it too easy to overeat. Portion size here is also way out of control with an average serving being enough to feed two or three adults. And please don't get me started on what they feed the children here...that truly makes me ill.

I can misspell mum as mom. Just as dr_spock decreed, I'm being assimilated into the realms of unbearable 'MURICAN-ness! Noooo!

Right, because mum is the natural abbreviation of mother, er, mutha muther. Now I see why people say "Murican", they spell the same way they do "mum". Makes perfect sense now.

And on that note, this topic has gone as far as it can, it's time to move on and accept reality.