Shadows

Welcome to Ameribricks.com - Major Changes Coming!

'Kristel' your MOC of Emma hitting the bottle is priceless ! LOL :laugh:

Though now I'm getting a little tired of this going on and on......I feel it's run it's course.....back to EB time. :classic:

Edited by lightningtiger

Right... this isn't even funny anymore, not that it was to start with. It seems that this is real. Not that anyone will really care but I'm done here. The name is frankly appaling- it's not even catchy. Way to promote the hobby, by being extremely exclusive.

Guys, just because it goes a day or two longer doesn't mean it's not a joke.

Don't most EB April Fool's go for a couple days?

Guys, just because it goes a day or two longer doesn't mean it's not a joke.

Don't most EB April Fool's go for a couple days?

Yeah, even Brickset said that it was April Fools joke!

Um, guys even if it isn't a joke, some people are getting a little out of hand. If you love the hobby so much, you shouldn't care what the site is called. You should love the site for what it is, not the name or the color of it. That's just my two cents...

Um, guys even if it isn't a joke, some people are getting a little out of hand. If you love the hobby so much, you shouldn't care what the site is called. You should love the site for what it is, not the name or the color of it. That's just my two cents...

But non-Americans are feeling unwelcome or excluded, it's the site that I've got issues with not the hobby.

I will probably leave EB come on America is one country no AMERICANISATION!!!!!

See, that's a little out of hand. I wouldn't leave if they changed the name to AussieBricks, or something or that sort. As I said, I love the site for what it is, and I would hope that any AFOL would as well. :sadnew:

But non-Americans are feeling unwelcome or excluded, it's the site that I've got issues with not the hobby.

What about non-Europeans? Don't you think they might feel excluded? Anyway, seriously, I think it is an AF joke, but only time will tell. Does anyone remember what was last year's joke?

Edited by Brickington

Haha I just love how everyone is getting more and more worried as time goes by.

What about non-Europeans? Don't you think they might feel excluded? Anyway, seriously, I think it is an AF joke, but only time will tell. Does anyone remember what was last year's joke?

Eurobricks didn't SCREAM European like this though. I'm all for a name change just one like GlobalBricks or InterBricks or UniBricks or even EarthBricks. That way, nobody is left out.

I hope this is all a joke, and I'm American! I liked the name Eurobricks and it doesn't bother me one bit that America is not recognized in the title. Ameribricks is more discriminatory than Eurobricks, so if it's real, the name will make it worse! Tomorrow or two days from now will tell.

Well it probably is an April Fools joke, the staff just want us to get all jumpy :laugh: .

I don't really mind the name at all. The site's still the the same :sadnew: .

Perhaps it is America month like Ninja month, Superhero month, etc. America your avatar. Hmm, mine is already red, white and blue. :classic:

If I may say a few things...

1. If this is indeed an April Fools joke, then a clever one it is.

2. If it isn't, then this is an odd move to say the least.

I don't know the numbers, but I doubt very much that there are more Americans on here than Aussies, Asians, Africans and Europeans.

3. Remember, most Americans descend from European colonists, and even then, a large percentage from Ireland alone!

4. Lego is indeed Danish, in Europe. :thumbup:

5. 'Murican's ain't got nothing on Europeans. :tongue:

5. 'Murican's ain't got nothing on Europeans. :tongue:

We can do this:

XXXX

What can you guys do? :tongue::laugh:

Okay, I'm done...

EDIT: I just realized that could offend some. :blush:

Edited by Brickington

I can say that I personally like a lot about Europe. If this isn't a joke after all, EB (or should I say AB :hmpf_bad: ) has gone crazy!

We had a very long and heated discussion about how to grow "EB". It became clear in the course of the discussion that we felt the name could be holding us back. Flash forward and bam, problem solved. Welcome to AB.

I like it. Then people can say that they are members of the A.B.C (AmeriBricks Community), you can't get any more simple than that. Genius really!

We can do this:

XXXX

What can you guys do? :tongue::laugh:

Okay, I'm done...

EDIT: I just realized that could offend some. :blush:

Number 5 was just there, ya know, for the laughs. :grin:

But, we have one thing that no American can say..........

Cheaper. Lego. Sets. :devil:

I cannot speak for all of Europe, but a majority of it anyway. :blush:

Non-Europeans were excluded before? :wacko: I've never felt more like a second-class citizen :cry_sad:

I haven't followed all 12 pages, so forgive me if it's been pointed out, but... the ostrich on the right of the banner... :laugh: