Sign in to follow this  
The Penguin

MOC: The Daily Planet

Very cool, am loving seeing more DC MoCs from you and Nemo. And as always, liking the figures, especially Mr White.

one of the best thing in your mocs is that your base your customizations on dc animated, in this case, Superman Anitamed Series :thumbup:

everything is great, but something troubles me... it's not a little suspicious the hair design of Clack? :hmpf_bad:

Very cool, am loving seeing more DC MoCs from you and Nemo. And as always, liking the figures, especially Mr White.

Thanks a lot, Catanas! Yep, it seems Nemo and i are on a roll now. :grin:

one of the best thing in your mocs is that your base your customizations on dc animated, in this case, Superman Anitamed Series :thumbup:

everything is great, but something troubles me... it's not a little suspicious the hair design of Clack? :hmpf_bad:

Well, yes. I do base most of my DC MOCs on animated universe (not only B:TAS or S:TAS, actually) This one, for instance, was inspired by All-Star Superman. :sweet:

Fantastic. Love Jimmy.

Thanks! Yup, I love him too. :wub:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

I do really like Jimmy. He is easily recognisable as Jimmy, and the outfit he is wearing is almost identical to the outfit in the DC Character Encyclopedia. I'm thinking about making some customs, I doubt they'll be as good as yours though.