Stinky

Members on the map

This is quite cool! I wonder if it's still being updated? If so, my home base is in Frenchtown New Jersey, USA. Half way between NYC and Philly, but not close enough to either...

~Insectoid Aristocrat

This is nice :classic:

I was already thinking to open a topic to see where everone comes from, then I found this.

You can add me if you want. I'm from Gouda (south-holland) the Netherlands.

I was wundering .... is it also possible make such a globe with numbers of members for every country?

Think it's nice to see wich country has the most members. I'm pretty curious.

ps ... it's also fun to see that .... the site is called "Eurobricks" but the members are from everywhere :classic:

Edited by neonic

Stinky, the member who was maintaining this thread, has not logged on for 6 months, so I'm unpinning this thread. It's still easily accessible through the pinned Community index.

Stinky, the member who was maintaining this thread, has not logged on for 6 months, so I'm unpinning this thread. It's still easily accessible through the pinned Community index.

So you take care of all our flags now, Rick?

Great to see this is still running! :thumbup::cry_happy:

So you take care of all our flags now, Rick?

No, sorry. :sceptic: I don't have the time to keep this up to date. I just unpinned it because it seems it's no longer updated. It'd be nice if someone kept it up to date, but I don't think anyone can just take over that map either.

It say we can add ourselves.... but I don't know how because Stinky added me :sceptic:

*CLICK* on the Map and add yourself. (You'll need a Google account)

Yeah he did say we could add ourselves if we have a google account. Stinks (no pun intended) if this map is defunct now.