Sign in to follow this  
Captain Nemo

MOC: Batman vs. Hush

Batman vs. Hush

High above Gotham River (Well not for long!) Batman battles the mysterious villain Hush, with Gordon in quick pursuit. Will the Dark Knight discover the identity of this secretive adversary before it’s too late for the both of them?!

8597754633_d0f0fda362_z.jpg

8597754741_4aa7bfa8dd.jpg

8596327390_e08363e767_n.jpg

Custom Hush figure by Christos Customs

Enjoy

~Nemo

Great I love it, I like how you've shown the gun shots from Hush's guns, awesome work as usual :classic:

Awesome moc the camera angle really adds to the illusion of height of the bridge! The gunshot technique is amazing!!!! Good job!!!!

This is a great looking MOC Captain Nemo. The bridge and river look great and have that dark feel to them and the Hush minifig looks awesome! Really nice job, what's the next character you plan on doing?

Edited by North Lego Star

I don't think it's just the camera angle, but also the bridge part seems to have been built with a tilt away from the base to give a forced perspective. Great job, boss! :laugh:

Now, isn't it great? :sweet:

I just love the perspective of the pics and you did a pretty awesome job imitationg those gunshots. It appears we both have a passion for DC vigs and you definitely are doing a great job here! Looking forward to seeing more! :thumbup:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Great I love it, I like how you've shown the gun shots from Hush's guns, awesome work as usual :classic:

Thanks! I love to use those trans-antenna pieces whenever possible!

Awesome moc the camera angle really adds to the illusion of height of the bridge! The gunshot technique is amazing!!!! Good job!!!!

Thanks! I think the angle of the pic helps give it a "high up" feel--well that and the angle of the build!

This is a great looking MOC Captain Nemo. The bridge and river look great and have that dark feel to them and the Hush minifig looks awesome! Really nice job, what's the next character you plan on doing?

Thanks! I have lots of stuff I want to do, but nothing is totally locked down now. I'm going to be finishing up my Heart of Ice creations (That I started posting on my Flickr) and post them here, and I've got some Legion of Doom builds in mind too. In terms of villain battles, I have wanted to do Mirror Master for a long time, but it's anyone's game at this point!

Very nice camera angle! Nice gunshot angle as well.

Thanks!

I don't think it's just the camera angle, but also the bridge part seems to have been built with a tilt away from the base to give a forced perspective. Great job, boss! :laugh:

Thanks! Yes only a small part of this is the camera angle, as you are correct that it's really the angle of the bridge that gives off the cool effect!

Nice! Hush is one of my most favorite Batman villains, I like the detailing on the bridge and

the minifigs pose looks Awsome!

Thanks! I like Hush as a character too (Though actually not his main graphic novel--since I feel it's just a rouges gallery cameo event), and I'm very happy with the Hush minifigure from Christos Customs; it's top notch.

Now, isn't it great? :sweet:

I just love the perspective of the pics and you did a pretty awesome job imitationg those gunshots. It appears we both have a passion for DC vigs and you definitely are doing a great job here! Looking forward to seeing more! :thumbup:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Thanks! I'm happy to see you builds DC Mocs too! We can never have enough of those!

I love it , very cool piece

Thanks!

---

And thanks everyone again!