Matthias

Need a little help

Hello all,

as you can read in the topic I need help^^.

Ich just read all your great comics in the last mounth and so I just want to make my own.

The comic is ready, but I have two problems:

1. As you can read, my english ist not the best ( german joke: my english is not the yellow from the egg), therefore I would be very pleased, if somebody

be that nice to give me his emailaddress to read the comic and to show me the mistakes I made.

2. I don´t know in which datatyp the comics have to be.Can somebody tell me that?

Thank you very much

my emailadress is: matthias130182@hotmail.de

What do you mean which datatyp? Do you mean which forum? I'd be glad to PM you my email and correct the english if you'd like :classic: .

Thank you that would be great. You can also write me an email (see above) than I got your adress. Because I´m not allowed to use the PM-system^^ I don´t know why :sceptic: .

refering on Datatyp....

I just solve my problem with the "datatype"xD I only need your help with the english grammar :)

Edited by Matthias130182

Ok I now try to braek out of the restrictions of "10 post a be a human rules"

I do that in this waay, because I don´t want to write waste in other posts, because I need 10 posts.

Edited by Matthias130182

Hey, I guess what you want to know is the file type for the pictures? I use *.jpg for them.

@Matthias: do you use a reflex camera to make pics for the comic? I'm trying to make some short story too, but I can't get a bright picture withouth the flash, and with it bricks are too shiny. I usually see bright and natural pictures... just don't know how to get similar ones.

Thanks to everybody who answers me :)

@Matteo: I use a logitec webcam and use the logitec sofware witch was included. I have to lie but the name is B 910 HD Webcam. With the software (you can also download at logitec.de (com...xy) ). With that program you are able to do everything you want. I tried to make a comic with my "before war"-Camera but I had the same problems like u. Above all the equipment for the darkroom would have been to expensive :laugh: .

I would buy this webcam. :classic: