Sign in to follow this  
Captain Nemo

MOC Series: The Legion of Doom

MOC Series: The Legion of Doom

I love the Legion of Doom! Personally I think they’re one of the coolest DC organizations and one of the most underrated and underused ones out there. While most notable for its appearance in Challenge of the Super Friends series, it also appeared (Though not in name the behest of DC comics themselves) in Justice League Unlimited series two—which my builds are mainly based off of.

Anyways after that short history lesson we get to the important part—the Legion itself. I love the legion, and it’s many members, and the Darth Vader shaped building, but rarely seen are the actual rooms within their headquarters. That’s the point of this build series, to see where those villains actually live and hang out when not being (totally) villainous.

I have a chunk of rooms done now, but will add more in this thread when they are built. So enjoy the progress and the Legion of Doom and its rooms grow!

(Click on the picture to find out more information on said room)

--------

"The Legion of Lunch Room"

8584051142_18981be52a_z.jpg

The Legion’s Lunchroom; where villainous villains come to feast during the hours of 12:00 to 1:00, and again at 6:00 to 8:00. Closed on Sundays.

-----

"Meanwhile in the Men's Bathroom..."

8585709603_5c966406ab.jpg

Ahem, are you going to wash your hands?

…No, 'cause I'm evil.

-----

"Grodd's Office"

8586210467_50520f1500.jpg

-----

"Luthor's Office"

8591848403_f28341c148.jpg

-----

"Archery Room"

8593600342_fe62971937.jpg

-----

Enjoy--and more to come!

~Nemo

Your MOCs DC or Marvel are always incredible. This one is second best of your MOCs in my opinion,first being the Super Man and Braniac one, as it explores the Legion of Doom a area yet to be tuched by lego. great Job and I hope to see more of your MOCs in the future.

Your MOCs DC or Marvel are always incredible. This one is second best of your MOCs in my opinion,first being the Super Man and Braniac one, as it explores the Legion of Doom a area yet to be tuched by lego. great Job and I hope to see more of your MOCs in the future.

^This. I would like to see some Teen Titans sets as well!

"Meanwhile in the Men's Bathroom..."

8585709603_5c966406ab.jpg

Ahem, are you going to wash your hands?

…No, 'cause I'm evil.

-----

That scene was in the JLU animated series a week ago Saturday! Except it was Flash saying it, in Luthor's body.

Also, I think I see the Spear of Destiny on Grodd's wall - the one he had stolen from that island of retro-futuristic WWII weapons (also in the animated series). I don't know how many storylines the series borrows from the comics, but it's very good.

As is your MOC. Thanks for sharing it with us.