Sign in to follow this  
LegoGBC

GBC Module - Mini Ferris Wheel

Inspired by nxtstep101's ferris wheel,I thought I should build my own.

Mine,however,is very different from the original:only the concept (of spinning axles which carry the balls up) is the same :)

The video:

Thanks for watching.

Looks like great fun. I must stop looking at all these great ideas, makes me reach for Bricklink to order more parts. Thought about using maltesers but they'd end up melting and making the lego all sticky :-(

Nice Module, smart solutions and nice functional looking, I think that you can improve the "admission" changing the gear ratio to 4:1 in order to synchronize exactly one ball per lifting arm.

I would like to see it in a large display :laugh: and don't forget the reception gate!

Edited by parda

Nice Module, smart solutions and nice functional looking, I think that you can improve the "admission" changing the gear ratio to 4:1 in order to synchronize exactly one ball per lifting arm.

I would like to see it in a large display :laugh: and don't forget the reception gate!

I played a lot with the gear ratios trying to sync everything,this is the most reliable solution I have found . :wink: Thanks for watching!

Edited by LegoGBC