Darkdragon

Aperture Academy Mafia: Day 4 - Don't Make Eye Contact

Unvote: Burton Guster (Jedi master Brick)

Vote: John Bender (Antonio)

Just because I cant make sure to get online again before day ends. I was highly suspicious of him during the first days and his answers and behavior so far didn't change that. I still want to hear from Burton and Brian.

Why haven't we heard more from Chuckie (-obelix-)?

True, you haven't heard much from me, and that is because I don't have much to say. As I already told Adriano (PsyKater), I have no useful information, only my suspicions.

As I said earlier, I am really disappointed in how yesterdays voting turned out. There is definitely something very strange going on here, even tough I cant quite put my finger on it. We need to concentrate to find out the truth behind yesterday's result and behind the group, if there is one. That is the reason, besides the need to vote every day, that I, reluctantly, give my vote today.

apertureacademy1.png

apertureacademyv1.png

John Bender (Antonio) - 5 votes (Jedi master Brick, Tamamono, Clanure, PsyKater, -obelix-)

Andrew Clark (Clanure) - 3 votes (Hammerstein NWC, jamesn, mostlytechnic)

Cameron Frye (Tamamono) - 1 vote (Mencot)

Allison Reynolds (jamesn) - 1 vote (Purpearljellyblob)

Shawna Spencer (Fred Daniel Yam) - 1 vote (badboytje88)

There are 5 hours left in the day.

ok cameron I will let you of the hook this time

gonna change to your "bud"

Vote: Andrew Clark (Clanure)[/b)

I am not talking about timezones. I take them into account. But you read my message and waited over an hour to answer after that. Enough time to talk to scum buddies and discussing on how to react.

I was late to class. And I was catching up the Day threads at the same time.

I have gained little from the day, and honestly, nobody talks to me anymore, so I have little to go on. John was on our list for investigation, I have no idea what ever happened with that. Those that I trust at the moment, though, are still voting for you. Call me a sheep if you want, I can't take the penalty. I will:

Burton, why didn't you answer my questions yet? Everyone did but you.

Brian, why did it last so long until you answered my questions? Why are you so uncooperative?

I vote: Burton Guster (Jedi master Brick)

Answer and I will vote for Brian.

You all. Remember that only 6 hours are left in the day. We will have to convict someone. Of the current alternatives, I'd tend to Antonio or Andrew. But I tend to give Andrew one more day, to prove if he is telling the truth.

The blocker results would still give us pretty much to go with thats why I hope he/she will find someone to trust.

sorry I have been quite busy and your message must of got missed. I will reply to it immediately

irl iam on mobile, so I will clear howmy vote is

Unvote: Cameron Frye (Tamamono)

Vote: Andrew Clark (Clanure)

Allison, have you been in contact with Craig?

Good question.

No, I was never in contact with Craig.

Given the apparent lack of insight today, I'm going to leave my vote where it is.

B) Investigator is town and the result is correct but misinterpreted. We understood that it is an infiltration guide of Black Mesa (on how to infiltrate the Aperture Academy). But it could be understood that it is a guide on how to infiltrate Black Mesa. This would make sense since we know that Simone was town. The result could

be a hint for her role then. She claimed watcher. A watcher can target a person to see if this person gets targetted that night. I have no idea how the result would fit with her role. So

Ba) Simone wasn't the watcher.

Bb) The result is fake.

Bc) The result is bad wording.

Bd) Something I cant think of.

Why does nobody try to explain the investigation result of Night 2? Either it is fake -> Andrew is lying, or we misunderstood it. But how? How can be the Black Mesa Infiltration Guide be a result for the town watcher?

Why does nobody try to explain the investigation result of Night 2? Either it is fake -> Andrew is lying, or we misunderstood it. But how? How can be the Black Mesa Infiltration Guide be a result for the town watcher?

I honestly don't know what to make of it. I'm not familiar enough with the role of a watcher to know if the results were 'telling' or not.

I don' think simone was lying about being the watcher, why would she done that, because she was town

I think it is Bb or Bc

we have been lyied too but ofcourse it could be a guide how to infiltrate the black mesa and it was understood wrong!

I honestly don't know what to make of it. I'm not familiar enough with the role of a watcher to know if the results were 'telling' or not.

Did Dragonsworth tell you you found "town" or "scum" or did she say you'd find a clue to the person's role? If you're a regular cop ("town" or "scum"), then "Black Mesa Infiltration Guide" clearly means "scum".

Doctor's actions:

Night 1: No action (she didn't have the role yet) -> :facepalm: Seriously, you believe that?

Night 2: Protect me (didn't get it in in time :hmpf:) -> :facepalm::look: And you believe that too?

Night 3: Protect Andrew (Success!) -> Ever heard of the story of Boy that Cried Wolf?

:facepalm::wall:

I think you are a Town being brainwashed by some hypnotic scum.

I will:

Unvote: Cameron Frye (Tamamono)

Come to think again, I will be sticking to my vote for Cameron.

I pick up too much lies and uncertainties.

I cannot help but think you might be schizophrenic, you are both Cameron as well as Cameron the Protector.

If you can distance yourself from this "protector" you have been "contacting", maybe you will have a clearer mind.

Until then,

Vote: Cameron Frye (Tamamono)

Somebody is lying, Cameron, Andrew, Claire chain

And what is this voting first on Shawna then changing vote on John when somebody else also voted for him

I don´t know anything about John, he has been awfully quiet the couple days.. but I have no reas on him

But I am going to vote on one of the "chain liars" to see if their head can be turned with that

but not Claire this time nor Andrew but I may be villing to change my vote if needed

I also think its someone from the chain.I am quiet because i only share opinions which i think are somewhere helpful but i see,they aren't. Today i got really confused ,i really though Simone is scum and i don't know how to react.I don't want to target anybody,since i dont have a bigger suspicion on anyone else than someone from the chain.Also last time when i got chatty ,Adriano thought i was scum.

But I tend to give Andrew one more day, to prove if he is telling the truth.

Good luck with the "Investigator"

I've been quiet for a bit and reviewing what has been said over the course of the day and I stumbled upon something:

Why haven't we heard more from Chuckie (-obelix-)?

He's only spoken once today and didn't say too much. Does anybody else have any sort of read on him?

Burton and Brian are also not too talkative today. If I make it through the day, I'll have to look into it.

I think my gut is leading me towards:

As always, if something develops in the last few hours I'm willing to change my vote.

I see you 3 are always working together,are you really townies?When/If i get expelled i hope you're the next one because you aren't really doing well your job.Do i need to say "I'm town" or "I'm not scum" ,i don't think you would care for my opinion ,after all you managed to get rid of 4 townies.

Well played Claire,well played.You managed to keep your cool after all that and most people still stand on your side.I can't wait for the plot twist on later days.As for now i don't think this is the "investigator" with the made up story which i tended to believe.

Vote: Andrew Clark (Clanure)

I'm going to listen to my betters here... I've been convinced that leaving our possible investigator alone is the best way forward. It's sheepy but I think the town needs to use the lynch to weed out the bad guys.

unvote: andrew clark (clanure)

Did Dragonsworth tell you you found "town" or "scum" or did she say you'd find a clue to the person's role? If you're a regular cop ("town" or "scum"), then "Black Mesa Infiltration Guide" clearly means "scum".

At this point, all of you either believe I'm the investigator or you don't. There's no point playing coy about it.

My findings have been:

Ricky: Loyal student

Simone: the Black Mesa Infiltration guide

Jeanie: Loyal student

Obviously the infiltration guide was meant to be a 'tell' of some sort, but I missed it. I apologize to the rest of the town for that, but don't know what more to do about it.

I'm trying to save my own skin here, I really am. It's not just for personal glory though, The Academy will be much worse off if/when I'm gone.

Additionally, I will say this. take it for what you will. I cannot quote exactly what was told to me, I can only paraphrase. I can say though that there was no question on the two loyal students, the 'infiltration guide' mess was definitely less clear, but hindsight is 20/20 and I only had one loyal finding to base my interpretation on.

That sounds very reasonable, Andrew. I understand that you can't tell us exactly what you were told. I never said I was set on you being scum - I just thought you were the most likely to be scum out of you, Cameron and Claire. So I

Unvote: Andrew Clark (Clanure)

And now I have to throw my vote at someone else. I don't want to hammer John (does he have 7 votes now?), and Adriano has pointed some interesting weirdnesses out about Brian's behavior, so I will

Vote: Brian Johnson (purpearljellyblob)

Come to think again, I will be sticking to my vote for Cameron.

I pick up too much lies and uncertainties.

I cannot help but think you might be schizophrenic, you are both Cameron as well as Cameron the Protector.

If you can distance yourself from this "protector" you have been "contacting", maybe you will have a clearer mind.

Until then,

You're literally voting me because you think I've been led astray. Yet being led astray implies that I'm town... Do you want to vote town, Lucy? :look: I sure don't want to vote town, but it seems you do. :sceptic: Want to explain to the rest of us why you want to lynch town?

I think Andrew deserves another day of living. Yeah, say this is sheeping but I think we need the lynch.

I'm tempted to unvote John and settle for a no-lynch at this point. There are so many different teams I see that I'm not really convinced on anyone right now. Plus, the support for John is starting to reek of scum... Thoughts?

I'm tempted to unvote John and settle for a no-lynch at this point. There are so many different teams I see that I'm not really convinced on anyone right now. Plus, the support for John is starting to reek of scum... Thoughts?

I think the scum are just voting randomly :sceptic: There is no doubt that every bandwagon contains scumdar in it but I guess the lynch is essential or they'll wipe us out

What would the scum have to gain from random voting? They're closing in on a win; if John is town, they're going to want to rally on his wagon.

Current unofficial vote tally:

John Bender (Antonio) - 8 votes (Jedi master Brick, Tamamono, Clanure, PsyKater, -obelix-, LegoDad, Hammerstein NWC, Fred Daniel Yam)

Andrew Clark (Clanure) - 3 votes (mostlytechnic, Mencot, Antonio)

Cameron Frye (Tamamono) - 1 vote (Esurient)

Allison Reynolds (jamesn) - 1 vote (Purpearljellyblob)

Shawna Spencer (Fred Daniel Yam) - 1 vote (badboytje88)

Brian Johnsnon (purpearljellyblob) - 1 vote (jamesn)

And I think the teachers missed Shawna's unvote of Andrew (post 85)

I have to say, the sudden piling on against John makes me very suspicious of several names in the list. I still think Andrew is lying.

As I see it, 3 (maybe 4) things can happen:

1. We vote out a loyal student, and black mesa kills a loyal student. That's 2 loyal students lost.

2. We essentially hang for tonight and don't lynch anyone, and black mesa kills a loyal student. That's only 1 loyal student lost.

3. We vote out black mesa, and black mesa kills a loyal student. That's 1 loyal student lost, and 1 black mesa killed.

Sure, there a a few other things that could happen, but these 3 are the most likely I think.

Of these 3, which is best? Of course number 3 is, but I think 1 or 2 is actually more likely and perhaps the safer bet for today. I'm not ready to unvote John yet, but I would like someone else's take on it.