Lamboguy59

WANTED: lego power puller wheels in US money

Hi,

Im getting the 9398 set and wanted lego power puller wheels for it and could pay for it in US money.

Thanks,

Lamboguy59

Buy a complete 4x4 old offroader set and the complete set in good condision are about a € 100,00, but not on BL and lose wheels and hubs are the same price

@ Lamboguy59: You could consider getting 3rd Party RC Tires for your 9398. They perform better than the Lego Power Puller tires, and look more realistic. Any 1.9" (48mm) Inside-Diameter (I.D.) RC tire will fit the 9398's standard 44772 wheels, if the tires are in the 37-48mm width range.

@ Lamboguy59: You could consider getting 3rd Party RC Tires for your 9398. They perform better than the Lego Power Puller tires, and look more realistic. Any 1.9" (48mm) Inside-Diameter (I.D.) RC tire will fit the 9398's standard 44772 wheels, if the tires are in the 37-48mm width range.

+1

Power pullers are too heavy for remote controlled moc. Too much load for any lego transmission.

Look for 3rd party tires, you'll love them;) and save much money:D

Yes but power pullers are huge,a must have for any technic fan,my 9398 drives just fine with them,also I wouldn't have been able to build jurgens pf backhoe without them :)

The link in the OP of that thread is dead now, anyone got a line on where to get these now?

Edited by dandexter

+1

Power pullers are too heavy for remote controlled moc. Too much load for any lego transmission.

That's just a matter of building things right. If you mount them on a single axle each, instead of wheelhubs/turntables, I agree that they get a bit "woobly", but it's all a matter of building things rigid enough.

But I have to agree that I like 3rd party tires much better!

The link in the OP of that thread is dead now, anyone got a line on where to get these now?

If you mean the Ansmann tires that efferman used, yes those are no longer available. However, you can get similar 1.9" (48mm) Inside Diameter (I.D.) RC tires in the recommended 37mm-48mm widths from various sources. The company with the best selection is RC4WD (which you could probably get online in Australia somehow). You can do an eBay search for "1.9 tire" and dozens of different types (and brands) will pop up.

+1

Look for 3rd party tires, you'll love them;) and save much money:D

Sariels worked just fine, i planed on replicating his moc. On bricklink, yes, they are expnsive but i could aforrd them. Wich should i buy first, the wheels, or the car? Im up to $75 out of $200. I will be reciving $100 soon...

Buy a complete 4x4 old offroader set and the complete set in good condision are about a € 100,00, but not on BL and lose wheels and hubs are the same price

I said american money $ (dollars)

check you local listings / fleabay for 8466..

I got mine for only $60, for the complete set..

Because im american.

You can pay in any currency, it will still convert to dollars or whatever you want. No big deal!

I take it you never bought on line before.

Edited by davidmull

You can pay in any currency, it will still convert to dollars or whatever you want. No big deal!

I take it you never bought on line before.

Not much. At least not on bricklink. :D

:laugh: True patriotism.

Yep. :D