I finally had time to take photos of a small project I worked on from time to time. The ultimate icon of power, treason and greed; the Iron Throne.

itfinal3.jpg

itfinal5.jpg

itfinal2.jpg

And of course, the Bean:

itfinal4.jpg

itfinal1.jpg

itfinal9.jpg

Gorgeous MOC! I love the use of the swords on the throne. Very accurate to the source material.

What a marvellous moc! Now I want a Game of Thrones Lego theme!

Very nice! That's one amazing throne, and it looks just like it does in the show. Great job!

The throne is great but I'm none too fond of that awful wolf head shield - it just looks ugly next to the Kingdoms Lion Shield.

Also - where is Joffery? :wink:

What the heck? I thought this would be ASOIF MOC, but it's just another LOTR with Boromir......just kidding! This is very cool! I am just finishing a Dance with Dragons this week and there are not enough ASOIF MOC's around!

What the heck? I thought this would be ASOIF MOC, but it's just another LOTR with Boromir......just kidding!

To be honest, the Starks traditionally have black hair, and Eddard also did, so at least a black hairpiece would be better, although I certainly agree on using Bean's face.

As for the Iron Throne itself: gorgeous!! :classic: The only way to make it better is to replace that purple shield with the heater shield of the wolfpack - has a much better wolf, colour and mirrors the lion heater shield.

Don't take these suggestions as an offense, I thoroughly enjoyed these pics. I am a ASOIAF-fan and would definetly like to see more of your mocs!

Very nice, I'm a big fan of the books and tv show and the throne is instantly recognisable. There should be more ASOIAF mocs

Excellent MOC - especially the throne is a very clever build. The swords on the top are a bit strange though (why not use the other type of swords?). Overall though, I am impressed!

Nice MOC Jacob. Great throne. There are some more great little GoT mocs here: http://www.legogameofthrones.com/

Here's hoping for a GoT Lego licence if the Tolkien licence expires. Yeah I know; too adult. Would need a 'battle pack' of naked female characters for all the sex scenes in season 1 alone.

Edited by Missing Brick

I haven't seen that show, but I think I've seen the throne before through various pop culture mash-ups. From what I can recall, this seems fitting.

Great job. Keep up the good work.

The throne is great but I'm none too fond of that awful wolf head shield - it just looks ugly next to the Kingdoms Lion Shield.

That's how I feel, too. But absolutely amazing throne, spot on!

Perfect! It looks very realistic and I guess a minifig can sit on it!

Can't wait for season 3 when things really get out of control. GoT is my favourite media event since LOTR.