Although he had not yet accomplished what he had come to Antyria to do, Puss “No” Boots was quite pleased. There was so much in Antyria to see and do! He left Crown Point, munching on one of Paula's pretzels, so delighted in the delicious taste he was quite oblivious to his surroundings. Unfortunately for him, his peaceful bliss was about to be disturbed for he was not the only one who enjoyed Paula's pretzels.

PretzelThief_zps9129c04c.jpg

Edit: I am presently borrowing a camera so am not familiar with the options. However I think that the pic did come out clearer than would have with my camera. I am not nor ever will be a photographer so enjoy the build not the photos.

Edited by Masa of Kaliphlin

Briljant idea of steeling a pretzel! And I love that stone wall an the elevation of the path :wub:

I agree with what's been said previously, great wall and path! Love the flowers too, and great idea for the build! :thumbup:

Lovely stonework, and the trees in the background are also really nice!

The great impression on me is however slightly hurt by the out-of-focus parts in the lower right corner. But I know how hard it is to get a whole MOC in focus...

The pathway and flowers look great, MK. :thumbup:

The trees fit in well too, but the tree truck and mushrooms looks a little out-of-place, no? :sceptic:

Nice build in all, though.

Lovely path and walls :wub: The flowers give a nice BB feel too :thumbup:

Thanks! I'm glad you got the BB feel as that was what I was aiming for.

Briljant idea of steeling a pretzel! And I love that stone wall an the elevation of the path :wub:

Thanks! I had the whole seen in my head and I was wondering what Puss had that the werewolf would want and then it struck me: the pretzel.

I agree with what's been said previously, great wall and path! Love the flowers too, and great idea for the build! :thumbup:

Thanks!

Lovely stonework, and the trees in the background are also really nice!

The great impression on me is however slightly hurt by the out-of-focus parts in the lower right corner. But I know how hard it is to get a whole MOC in focus...

Thanks! Enjoy the build, not the photography.

The pathway and flowers look great, MK. :thumbup:

The trees fit in well too, but the tree truck and mushrooms looks a little out-of-place, no? :sceptic:

Nice build in all, though.

Thanks! I'm sure the trunk and shrooms would fit in perfectly if I enlarged the scene. This scene is a transition from open fields to shaded woodlands. Imagine a small pond in a forest a bit southwest of the trunk. :wink:

Edited by Masa of Kaliphlin

Nice road you made there!! Also the flowers are a big thumbs up!

Don't let the AAG take you Pretzel Puss!!

Nice road you made there!! Also the flowers are a big thumbs up!

Don't let the AAG take you Pretzel Puss!!

Thanks! I don't think its AAG that Puss needs to worry about. (hint: whos in the trunk?) But I'll leave that up to BB.

hey mikkel, great idea to carry a character through a series of mocs by different builders, perhaps we should include more stuff like that in the GoH chapter II. Other than that, great build and actually I think the photography is alright with me!

Ha, ha! I love His expression! :laugh: It just screams "Mmm, munch, munch" to me! I love the wall and path! The flowers are quite nice too! Nice work! :thumbup: :thumbup: :classic:

Purr(pure) eye candy! This has such a great fantasy feel. I already have a great idea how to follow this up. Where did you get so many round tiles? Those look great! I'm also a big fan of the innuendo.

Edited by Captain BeerBeard

Nice to continue the adventures. Nice wall! :thumbup:

Thanks! I had built another wall a while ago but it just didn't feel right. But as I started working on the path, it gave me idea for the wall.

hey mikkel, great idea to carry a character through a series of mocs by different builders, perhaps we should include more stuff like that in the GoH chapter II. Other than that, great build and actually I think the photography is alright with me!

Thanks! I agree. We needn't even wait until GoH chapter 2 in my opinion. Nothings stopping us from doing it now. And I think it actually inspires me to build even more than the challenges because I don't feel as restricted.

Ha, ha! I love His expression! :laugh: It just screams "Mmm, munch, munch" to me! I love the wall and path! The flowers are quite nice too! Nice work! :thumbup: :thumbup: :classic:

Thanks! Puss has been enjoying himself in Antyria so far :laugh:

Purr(pure) eye candy! This has such a great fantasy feel. I already have a great idea how to follow this up. Where did you get so many round tiles? Those look great! I'm also a big fan of the innuendo.

Nice one! Thanks! I have to say you MOCs were my 100% inspiration for this. Looking forward to see your follow up. As for the tiles, I bricklinked them a while ago for another project.

This is awesome. Love the cobblestones!

Thanks!

That path is amazing, and I am glad he got a pretzel, now hopefully Zakron doesn't sent that whole undead army again...

I really like the path also. Cobblestones work well with those round tiles. I may have to pick up some more after all. I considered doing the studded version instead. I really like the flower idea with the stud on top of the petals.

Keep up the great work!

Great scene! The path and stone wall look amazing and contrast perfectly with the masses of orange flowers.

Now Kristel, with all that commenting on GoH mocs its about time you joyned the guilds yourself , preferably Mitgardia though, the one and only place for mocing ladies ... :thumbup:

I'm a huge fan of the Guilds of Historica builds and am continually amazed by what I see here. It's too early to consider joining a guild - I've never tried to build in this style.

Mind you, I might be tempted if there's an opening for a beautiful princess ... Only kidding, I'd rather be the powerful sorceress on the back of a jade dragon working with her band of misfits to overcome the dark forces in the realm.

I'm a huge fan of the Guilds of Historica builds and am continually amazed by what I see here. It's too early to consider joining a guild - I've never tried to build in this style.

Mind you, I might be tempted if there's an opening for a beautiful princess ... Only kidding, I'd rather be the powerful sorceress on the back of a jade dragon working with her band of misfits to overcome the dark forces in the realm.

You should try it, I think you would enjoy it. And kabel is right Mitgardia is the only choice for MOCing ladies :laugh:

You should try it, I think you would enjoy it. And kabel is right Mitgardia is the only choice for MOCing ladies :laugh:

No way, I could have a pink star if I wanted! :wink: Not to mention Erynlasgalen!

I really like the path also. Cobblestones work well with those round tiles. I may have to pick up some more after all. I considered doing the studded version instead. I really like the flower idea with the stud on top of the petals.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks! I got the idea of the flowers from CBB.

Great scene! The path and stone wall look amazing and contrast perfectly with the masses of orange flowers.

Thanks! Glad you like it. Hope you check out my "Rescuing Merith: Part 3 as your builds helped inspire me for it.

That path is amazing, and I am glad he got a pretzel, now hopefully Zakron doesn't sent that whole undead army again...

Thanks! No telling what Zakon will do... :laugh:

You should really join GoH, just join Kaliphlin :wink: I think if you tweeked some of your modulars, you could make them really fit here in GoH. At least they gave me inspiration for a Varlyrio build.

You should really join GoH, just join Kaliphlin :wink: I think if you tweeked some of your modulars, you could make them really fit here in GoH. At least they gave me inspiration for a Varlyrio build.

Thanks for the kind words, I'm stoked knowing that my buildings have inspired a Guilds of Historica build! Still not ready to join a guild, although all this attention is making me want to have a go at a Historica-style build.

I too really love that you did the same technique on the walls as you did on the path. This build has a great feel to it. :thumbup: :thumbup: