I built this over Xmas as a way to use up my yellow studded LEGO. Just forgot to release it!

Powered by 16XL motors and an NXT

Edited by Burf2000

Everytime you amazed us whit your stunning big projects.

Even it's don't look like a Go-Kart i love it :wub: :wub: :wub::thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I don't think you must make it prettier, but this is more like a skelter and not a Go-Kart.

At the photo is mine last Go-Kart and that is a real fast and good looking smal race machine.

885_8598_witte_achtegrond_1_1.jpg

:cry_happy: Oh my, it actually drives so fast for the pressure it's under... By the way, the tag on this topic... Edited by Porty

That is crazy! I love it! Are you able to drive it as well and did you do any stress tests on the parts or build it with "that should be strong enough" in mind? :classic:

Edited by LEGO Guy Bri

Hey people, so yes I can drive it, I will upload some close pictures of it very soon. I basically stresstest things on if it can hold me (85kg) then it can take a kid.

Simply amazing.

I was showing this video to some guys that I work with last night and they couldn't believe it.

Simply amazing.

I was showing this video to some guys that I work with last night and they couldn't believe it.

Thanks mate, people like you are why I keep building big :)

We are really getting alot closer to the worlds first fully lego car, that has a full body etc, with all the functions (indicators, lights, brakes etc.) to make it road legal. Apart from it being made from lego.

There are plans to build a bigger version of my car thats studdless and I am going to give it a proper frame and body shell. Dont think it will be full size though, maybe golf cart size

It is pretty bullet proof, I am slightly worried about the sterring, I think it be fine for light adults and kids, but 80kg+ the back wheels start grinding on the housing as it turns. I will spend some more time improving this. I hope to build a full mindstorms version soon.