Just a heads up to all that BrickArms just released a new wave of accessories!

8568092882_ec4e251f66_z.jpg

Definitely a nice set of accessories for the variety of genres they cover. Whether you're a WWII, modern, or scifi builder, there's something here for you!

More shots of each new item can be found on Will's Flickr stream

Thanks for sharing this news, badger. :thumbup:

I like these new accessories, and the way Will can present a polished and stylish product every time. Though some of them are up-dates to older versions, they do really get better each time!

My favourites of this new wave are the D9-AR and the Coreburner together with the splendid SW guns. :wub:

They are getting better and better.....I like the Bren gun the most.....but I do also lean towards the SW weapons too ! :grin:

Though some of them are up-dates to older versions, they do really get better each time!

Yep, a few of these have definitely been in development for awhile, but as great as the prototype versions were, I'd definitely say that Will made the final production designs even better in terms of detail and playability.

As usual these all look great but again the SW ones are of most interest to me. I really need to get my hands on lots of E-11s, think I'll be visiting minifigforlife very soon.

Indeed! This new release seem to have lots of good weapons which can be used for different warring era. Love the details that Will have put in for these new weapons especially the DP-28 and M60 which can include by attaching or detaching the ammo belt and ammo box respectively.

Thank you Badger for sharing with the EB community on this new update.

These look very nice and amazingly detailed as his other weapons. As a SW fan, I will try and pick a decent amount of D-11's and possibly a few DC-15! Despite being a SW fan I may have to still pick up the Coreburner and M60. I will also pick up a few DL-44's for the upcoming Jango Fett!

Why do you need to pick up a few dl-44 for upcoming jango's?? It was Han Solos Weapon... Aslo they are E-11's (not D-11) which was Boba/Jangos weapon of choice i believe.

Edited by natesroom

Why do you need to pick up a few dl-44 for upcoming jango's?? It was Han Solos Weapon... Aslo they are E-11's (not D-11) which was Boba/Jangos weapon of choice i believe.

Woops my bad :look: , looking at the new Jango Fett he hasn't got the best of detail of weapons (actually they have no detail on it) but I believe this choice will look nice on Jango, just my opinion :wink: . Edited by LFCMessi

Wow! As a longtime BA fan, I must say, these look awesome! :wub_drool: I love the Bren and DL-44 (Han Solo? :wink: ). Also liking the DC-15 and E-11 (More SW :vader:), DP-28 and M60. Nice work BA team! :classic::pir-vader:

Edited by ManInATopHat

Thanks for sharing, these look amazing! Will did a great job, as usual!

Liking the look of Han's gun the most, might have to get one!