WhiteFang

REVIEW: 71001 LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 10

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 10  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this entire Series 10?

2. 2. How do you find this review? Do you find it helpful and useful?

• 1 - Very helpful and useful
    • 2 - Somewhat helpful and useful
    • 3 - Little helpful and useful
    • 4 - Not helpful and useful at all
  3. 3. Right now, what is the best released LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series so far?

4. 4. Do you think Series 10 is a huge improvement compared with other series?

5. 5. Do you like the distribution allocation number based on the designs for Series 10?

• 1 - Yes, I love it
    • 2 - Neutral and it made no difference to me
    • 3 - No, I hate it

grrrrrrrreat review! I especially enjoy the pictures with older simillar figs. they look great next to each other :wub:

finally enough roman soldiers for everyone :laugh:

The decorator isn't going to get very far using a roller without a roller paint tray. As nice as the roller handle and paint kettle are they're disastrously mis-paired.

Excellent review. I can't believe we are at 170+ minifigures (counting the Toy Soldier, Mr. Gold, and the Olympic minifigs it's at 171). It would be nice to see a group shot of all of them, assuming there is someone out there that manages to catch 'em all.

Great review as always :thumbup: , on a side note, the grandpa figure looks exactly like bad grandpa from Jackass 3.

Really great review, as always, WhiteFang! I'm extremely glad to see that the Revolutionary Soldier and Centurion aren't some of the rare minifigures, which will accommodate my hoarding brilliantly.

Edited by Carousel

Great review! Not really liking the distribution, when I for once were looking forward to the goofy costume character (bumble bee girl) it only come in two! :angry: It's gonna cost me a fortune to get the Huffelpuff quidditch team :tongue:

Thanks for the great review as always Whitefang!

The two worst figures get the highest distribution???!! And they are in no way army builders...

Thanks for the great review as always Whitefang!

The two worst figures get the highest distribution???!! And they are in no way army builders...

While "worst" is subjective, it happened in season 9 with the damn cop.

March 19th?

-Sci

It was in the Reviewers' Academy first. :wink:

Awesome review, 'WhiteFang'! These CMF reviews are great!

It can't be true that it has been released worldwide on April 1. I have heard otherwise that it will be released in May/late April... The 'site sure hasn't been updated.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Few decent things but not one of my favorite waves. Thankfully "Mr Gold" is just rare moreso than super unique. i.e, he's not the most interesting of figures, but the rarity is the thing that will cause most people to want him. If he were an awesome figure then i think I would be more annoyed by it. I can't imagine lego would do this too much more often with this line, most likely just a special 10th-wave sort of thing.

Great review as always Fangy.

-Veebs

Great review as always. Wish you had gotten Mr. Gold. TLG should just send you one based on your MiniFig reviews alone!

I'll be buying a bunch of the paintball players. I have an entire paintball team that wants me to make a field and have a LEGO team photo.

Can't wait for these guys!

Awesome review.

Great series (but series 4 is still my favourite :tongue: ) and great review.

Is there a chance that the basebell fielder can grab a 1x1 round plate with his hand?

Hi, its great series but i'm angry!!!!

It's impossible,each series has only duplication me useless, in my city I would need grandparents, chiwawa girls, women and captains bee ..

do you think the division of mnfgs and standards in each box or casual? nellaserie 9, only whole box I purchased the division was equal to that released here on EB?!

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Yes! We appreciate your effort! I have been checking the forum almost everyday just to see when your review will come!

Excellent review. I am very happy about the distribution as I(and many others) are wanting Roman and Revolutionary soldiers. After that, the Medusa and Tomahawk Warrior are definite buys. I just hope the search for Mr. Gold doesn't ravage too many boxes out there.

Thank you for the nice review. I like the figs very much, but I'm not happy that figs like the skydiver and the mechanic are with 6 in one box and some well sought like almost all females are only two. Sorry for the underlining of this post I don't know how it happened. I can't change it.

I think if you change the number of 6 biker mechanics, 6 skydivers and 6 baseballplayer to each 4 you can give one extra to all the figs who are just two. That would make the groups more equal.

I have only one relatively small problem with the distibution ratios of the minifigures: It is that there should be 2 less Skydivers than there are there right now, for a grand total of 4 of them, instead of 6 of them, per box (it being based on a box of 60 collectable minifigures), and there should be 2 more Revoultionary Soldiers than there are there right now, for a grand total of 6 of them, instead of 4 of them, per box (it being based on a box of 60 collectable minifigures). :hmpf_bad::wink:

Once again TLG has outdone themselves! Some great additions in this series. Lots of great new figs for all of us town builders. Also love the Roman commander and revolutionary war soldier. Their appears to be 9 figs that I can use in my town. Nice to see a new dog mold and the seagull is perfect. Only downside is the new gold fig. I'm not a fan of super rare figs and if I some how get the golden fig I really have no use for it so I will probably just sell it.