CarrollFilms

Brickworld 2012 FPS: A View From the Front of the Train (and sde)

WARNING: THIS IS A 15 MINUTE LONG VIDEO. Just a heads up.

Skip the first minute to get to the trains part, each train runs for about a minute or two then it switches to a different one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IriDOWKT7N8

I filmed this last summer and thought I might as well share the adventures of my camera.

Hopefully I will have photos showing the cradle that was used for filming this rather soon.

Edited by CarrollFilms

Interesting, there seems to be an awful lot of face huggers in that town! Looks like an alien invasion! This is a nice use of the camera to show the whole town off as well as to show the train running through crowded city.

Can I ask in the clip with the train running through what looks like several different themes, there is a space type of one, it has the trains in that vertical tube and sort of Blacktron 1 colours(?) are there any still shots of that as I am interested to see what the overall scene is especially if it is Blacktron, but as the train whizzes through it is hard to make out?

But another example of nice camera work. I would like to see though as well as trains whizzing round, some more slow shots both forwards and turned towards the scene so we get a passenger's eye view sort of out of the window,