Sign in to follow this  
Jacob Nion

[MOC] Flies and Spiders

Hey guys, here's my entry for MELO round 5. Semi finals!

Category was "flies and spiders".

melo5.1.jpg

melo5.5.jpg

melo5.2.jpg

melo5.3.jpg

melo5.4.jpg

melo5.6.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I like your spider a lot better than the offical ones. The feet are great and the way you did the pedipalps/mandibles is wonderfull. Keep it up!

Those spiders are brilliant! Fantastic work! You've also captured the feel of this scene amazingly well!

Excellent landscaping, the spiders are definite improvements over the official versions.

The landscape and colour combination are really great. The minifigs' actions look very realistic too. I can really feel that they are trying very hard to get out of the mess.

Edited by songwm

Love the numerous colors you've incorporated and the largest tree is great :thumbup:

Creepy spiders as well :classic:

Totally agree with the others on the landscape! Looks awesome! Great colour combination as well! Good luck! :thumbup:

I love the use of colors. Those purple splotches - those aren't meant to be flowers, are they? They seem to imply a particularly bright and vivid species of fungus, like this one.

Also, I love that Thorin Oakenshield picked up a tree branch as a shield. Again.

Ragnar

Great moc! looks very much like the sets for the movie overall. I do find the background and the computer cutout to be distracting thogh!

I don't know what to say that the others haven't. Everything is just wonderful... from trees, landscaping, posing and colours... great work! :thumbup:

I don't know what to say that the others haven't. Everything is just wonderful... from trees, landscaping, posing and colours... great work! :thumbup:

What he said. Top MOC!