gallery_101_23_908.jpg

"This War Will Claim Us All..."

8563905432_abf4f57367_z.jpg

With the conclusion of the Future of Star Wars contest it's time again to continue the community builds! The last few builds have been great successes, so let's get started on a new one. This is not a contest, just a chance for everyone to build in the same theme. Your entry can be any size shape or form as long as it relates to the Clone Wars, either show or the movie, we're not picky.

The deadline is May 31, 2013.

Guidelines for posting:

1) Post your MOC in a separate topic in the LSW forum with the topic tag CBSW The Clone Wars.

2) Reply to this thread with a picture of your MOC and a link to the entry thread.

3) You may post as many pictures of your MOC as you like inside your entry thread. Pics should be no larger than 800x600.

4) Your entry will be added beside your name in the Sign-ups.

5) You may create as many new MOCs as you want, but please do your best to complete them before the deadline.

Sign-ups/Entries:

1. Masked Builder
  2. Brickington
  3. Legofin2012 - Elite Republic Gunship
  4. Oky - Battle of Dantooine,The Initiation, Duel on Yavin 4, Obi-wan vs. Durge, The Void, Battle of Hypori, Grevious Intrigue
  5. ACPin - Talz Gauntlet, Republic Attack Dropship
  6. hjmediastudios
  7. BobThePom
  8. Ceroknight
  9. The Penguin
  10. Gubi0222 - Geonosian Catacombs, Mandalorian Hideout, Battle of Mustafar
  11. TheStrategist
  12. Debricker
  13. dr_spock
  14. M<0><0>DSWIM - Chibi Anakin and Rex, Cad Bane VS Obi Wan Kenobi, Darth Maul
  15. Gunner - Azure Angel vs. Ginivex Starfighter
  16. Admrial-Ackbar
  17. ManInATopHat
  18. Im a brickmaster.
  19. NuffSaid1996
  20. TWP - Architecture Style Coruscant Senate Building
  21. Flare
  22. LFCMessi - A Necessary Bond
  23. LegoCloneFanatic
  24. DealtNightroam
  25. I Scream Clone - Ryloth Refinery Battle
  26. konze - Ambush
  27. Ninja Nin - Massacre, The Lawless
  28. korpen4444 - Master Mundi's Rescue, The Orange Tiger
  29. FoggyNelson - Slug Tattoos
  30. Little_russian_AFOL - Chancellor Palpatine's Room, Muunilist Speeder Battle, Dantooine - Before Great Battle
  31. azuremoon - Midi-Scale Gunships

Does it have to be a scene from one of the episodes, or could it just be something like General Grievous vs. Mandalorians?

Yes! I've been waiting for this CB as my favorite Star Wars era is the Clone Wars and I'm a huge fan of the original cartoon, so I'm totally entering this! I already have dozens of ideas, most of which I will probably not be able to execute, but I'll definitely enter something, so sign me up! :sweet:

Does it have to be a scene from one of the episodes, or could it just be something like General Grievous vs. Mandalorians?

I'd like it to be based off of one of the many episodes in both Clone Wars series as well as the movie. But I think it's okay for you to do that. :classic:

If you post a MOC for this community build does that mean that it can't be used for other LEGO MOC competitions?

Edited by Kalbatjon

Is this from The Clone Wars series and film, or are enters allowed from Clone Wars?

If you post a MOC for this community build does that mean that it can't be used for other LEGO MOC competitions?

I'm pretty sure there are usually rules about that in competitions, but I certainly don't care if a contest entry is posted here as pert of the Community Build.

Is this from The Clone Wars series and film, or are enters allowed from Clone Wars?

Any thing from the Clone Wars era is just fine. I've added a line about that. :classic:

I might not build anything but I'd like to sign up for incase I do :grin: .

Question, does every entry have to be a complete creation? you see I'd like to make one-shot scenes, a carefull set-up, one camera angle, click and next to the next scene.

Don't have the figs or a camera, but hopefully this build will come 'round again soon.

I really wish I could!

But cool contest, I know I'll see some epic entries!

Don't have the figs or a camera, but hopefully this build will come 'round again soon.

I really wish I could!

But cool contest, I know I'll see some epic entries!

This is a community build, no contest.

Everybody just builds with the same subtheme and everbody will have fun as the prize!