Darkdragon

Aperture Academy Mafia School: Day 3 - Are You Still There?

That was entertaining. You're seriously going to claim a role after being lynched? You could have at least come up with this earlier to at least make us think about it. Also, there's no serial killer. There was only the scum kill last night along with lynch.

Why would I wait till after? The same reason you won't say who the "investigator" is--because they'd get lynched by scum (Or you). Obviously however, I was lynched anyways since you made up a lie about the investigation, knowing they (Said investigator) couldn't openly dispute you because then they'd be ousted—and I couldn’t dispute it other then say “no liar”.

(On a related note, why don’t you drop the argument? I’ve been voted out? The only reason you are continuing, is because when I’m burned at the stake and found town, you’ll be the one with explaining to do? Right?)

And in any event why would I make that up after the fact. I'm already going to lynched--it does nothing to keep making up lies—since I don’t have any investment in this game anymore. And how do you know there's no serial killer? Each night a person was killed—which happened to be according to their number. First kill is random, second is coincidental, third--is a pattern. Pattern=Serial Killer.

Also, if you're actually a townie, this only gives the scum more information that they didn't need to know.

At this point, no information would help the scum. They are doing pretty good at killing townies themselves.

Why would I wait till after? The same reason you won't say who the "investigator" is--because they'd get lynched by scum (Or you). Obviously however, I was lynched anyways since you made up a lie about the investigation, knowing they (Said investigator) couldn't openly dispute you because then they'd be ousted—and I couldn’t dispute it other then say “no liar”.

(On a related note, why don’t you drop the argument? I’ve been voted out? The only reason you are continuing, is because when I’m burned at the stake and found town, you’ll be the one with explaining to do? Right?)

And in any event why would I make that up after the fact. I'm already going to lynched--it does nothing to keep making up lies—since I don’t have any investment in this game anymore. And how do you know there's no serial killer? Each night a person was killed—which happened to be according to their number. First kill is random, second is coincidental, third--is a pattern. Pattern=Serial Killer.

At this point, no information would help the scum. They are doing pretty good at killing townies themselves.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pile on. I do apologize for coming off as a dick. But if you were a town role, that fact would have come out a long time ago to save yourself, not now when it means nothing. And no, you wouldn't get lynched by scum, we outnumber them.

I'm definitely not lying about the investigation. It happened, and the Mesa book was found in your locker. If you were a Watcher, eyeglasses or contact lenses or something like that would have been found in your locker, not an Infiltration Guide. You do not know that you are being investigated unless a Watcher is following said investigator. I'm not going to reveal who the investigator is, why the heck would I ever do that? By that theory, we should tell the scum all the town roles so they can pick them off one by one. We already lost our Vigilante, I'm sure as heck not giving up another role player.

(Neutral) Serial Killer- One kill per night, wins when everyone else is dead. Can (sometimes) choose to align with town or scum.

The number thing is very interesting, indeed. After you brought this up it is more likely that the theoretical serial killer departs from his/her course. If you really are the Watcher, please share your results from the first two nights (at least via pm)! They could be very helpful.

Wait ,am I the only one that thinks Ricky was the Neutral after he got killed?I didn't see anywhere saying something in green or red.

I mentioned the number thing way earlier by the way...

Wait ,am I the only one that thinks Ricky was the Neutral after he got killed?I didn't see anywhere saying something in green or red.

I mentioned the number thing way earlier by the way...

His alignment will be revealed tomorrow. So yes, you are probably the only one. Why can't he be scum? Oh, wait. He is on your team, I forgot.

And yes, you are the one who mentioned the number thing at first (I think). Nobody ever denied that.

Wow, certainly some interesting developments. I'm not familiar with the watcher role, so I don't know the validity of that.

Simone, your behavior has been suspect and no you weren't the only one, but coupled with the information from the investigation I can't help but believe you are scum.

For what it's worth, I too have heard from the town investigator (or at least I believe them to be) and I can confirm what Claire has been told.

So Simone claims she is the watcher, who knows, doesn´t matter now... we will see tomorrow

This just hit me, hey Claire doesn´t the info about you being the "trustee" of the investigator make you a big possible the next scum night victim... you are taking a big risk here if you have been telling the truth and I will give my 100 % and my apologies for ever doubting you

Do town have a doctor in this school, then we know who he/she should protect this night, right

For what it's worth, I too have heard from the town investigator (or at least I believe them to be) and I can confirm what Claire has been told.

Why would the investigator talk to you?

So Simone claims she is the watcher, who knows, doesn´t matter now... we will see tomorrow

This just hit me, hey Claire doesn´t the info about you being the "trustee" of the investigator make you a big possible the next scum night victim... you are taking a big risk here if you have been telling the truth and I will give my 100 % and my apologies for ever doubting you

Do town have a doctor in this school, then we know who he/she should protect this night, right

According to Simone, as #18, I should be ok for a few nights. :thumbup:

Anyway, night actions to catch scum can be put in place to protect those that need to be protected.

to be honest, I don't know? I've spoken to a few people and helped where I could.

According to Simone, as #18, I should be ok for a few nights. :thumbup:

Is there like a rule that he/she have to go by some pattern then? #1, #2, #3 etc. that he/she can´t do anything else suddenly?

ok according to simone theory yes, the serial killers pattern would be that

one question is the serial killer scum or neutral again, don't remember the rules clearly. Because he/she wouldn't kill scum then and we know from the pattern and the numbers that we know witch one he/she jumps over have to be scum.... Hey so the number thing seems to be useful after all if this theory works out :)

ok according to simone theory yes, the serial killers pattern would be that

one question is the serial killer scum or neutral again, don't remember the rules clearly. Because he/she wouldn't kill scum then and we know from the pattern and the numbers that we know witch one he/she jumps over have to be scum.... Hey so the number thing seems to be useful after all if this theory works out :)

A serial killer by name is generally Neutral. I am pretty sure that the only killer is on the scum side of things. Simone's theory is flawed because her #2 was voted out, not killed.

apertureacademy1.png

apertureacademyv2.png

Simone Adamley (Captain Nemo) - 15 votes (LegoDad, Tamamono, jamesn, PsyKater, Fred Daniel Yam, Jedi master Brick, Mencot, Hammerstein NWC, Esurient, -obelix-, badboytje88, Purpearljellyblob, mostlytechnic, Antonio, Clanure)

Claire Standish (LegoDad) - 1 vote (Captain Nemo)

Day Three has ended. A majority has voted for Simone Adamley (Captain Nemo) to be expelled.

8572382325_b633535567_c.jpg

aperture_futureyou.png

The results of this expulsion will be revealed tomorrow.

apertureacademy3.png

Day 3 is over and this post will now be locked.

You have exactly 24 Hours from this post to submit your night actions.

No late actions will be accepted.