Darkdragon

Aperture Academy Mafia School: Day 3 - Are You Still There?

Wow, did i choose the wrong morning to go get a physical. Gotta make sure I'm ready for the game this weekend though. So, where to start with today's information:

I had Wendy pegged for scum. Completely blows me away that she was town. Certainly erratic behavior for a towny in my opinion.

I was sorry to see Craig go. He seemed completely legit to me, which is probably why he's no longer with us.

I'm fairly certain that Ricky was town, although he was a bit haphazard in his dealings in class and that led to his demise.

Moving forward though, I was 95% sure that Simone was scum before the investigator's findings and now I'm convinced. She had my vote for today anyway, but now there's no doubt in my mind.

Here's my main concern for the coming days. I know I'm not the most talkative in class, but there are others that fit that same description. Some have even less to say, and certainly don't reveal much. We will have to get them to reveal their secrets before too long.

I think though that (especially after today) we will finally have enough information to look at voting patterns, etc.

At any rate:

Vote: Simone Adamley (Captain Nemo)

Hi there Andrew. Thanks for speaking up. I would appreciate if you would come in more often so that the scum can't hide that easily. You are the least talking person.

Shawna. I went through the list of students and did not even remember that you are in our class. You may be a bit shy and unremarkable but still.. tell us something about you. What kind of person are you? Is there a dark side inside you? Come up and speak! *poke*

Hi there Andrew. Thanks for speaking up. I would appreciate if you would come in more often so that the scum can't hide that easily. You are the least talking person.

Shawna. I went through the list of students and did not even remember that you are in our class. You may be a bit shy and unremarkable but still.. tell us something about you. What kind of person are you? Is there a dark side inside you? Come up and speak! *poke*

Adriano!Don't go hard on em guys,they're probably hidding something busy!:) I see you regain your confidence again,give them some space to think how to hide gain courage and share opinions :).

I'd still like to here answers.

I start to believe that Claire really is town, although her reasoning for her vote yesterday is still odd. And I still have the feeling that there is a Godfather. However, since we know who to vote out now, what are your (everbody) favorite next lynch candidates based on the assumption that Simone is scum?

I'm still inclined to be suspicious of Davey because he's always at Claire's throat. Today, he was attacking the validity of the result and defending Simone against the investigation. Of course Black Mesa wouldn't want to lose one of their own, so the thing to do is to claim that Claire or the investigator (or both) is crooked.

I am also suspicious of Burton:

We are making no progress. We have to think for ourselves and not just join band wagons. It is too easy to just join a band wagon.

He's been lying low and he showed up today to state what was eminently obvious before this investigation result. Thinking is a wonderful thing, and we should still all be doing what you are, Adriano: take one scum today but not lose sight that there is still a group of them out there. But when the investigation result came around, Burton voted for Simone and essentially called the matter closed. We still have a good 36 hours left in this day; let's not call it over before it's over.

What is so exciting about the Godfather?

The investigator probably got a "town" result for someone on Night One. Claire or the investigator (or both) probably still scum-reads that person - if that person is actually scum, then he or she is the Godfather. If you scum-read someone that you got a "town" result for, it's a bad idea to let everyone know who it is, because if they turn out to be town then you're in a bad situation.

Adriano!Don't go hard on em guys,they're probably hidding something busy!:) I see you regain your confidence again,give them some space to think how to hide gain courage and share opinions :).

What? Are you defending or accusing the lurkers?

And Re: Ricky, I think he's most likely a clueless townie, but we didn't have to lose him. We're more at risk to the scum now.

He's been lying low and he showed up today to state what was eminently obvious before this investigation result. Thinking is a wonderful thing, and we should still all be doing what you are, Adriano: take one scum today but not lose sight that there is still a group of them out there. But when the investigation result came around, Burton voted for Simone and essentially called the matter closed. We still have a good 36 hours left in this day; let's not call it over before it's over.

I have not said much today because I have not had much to say. I wish not to speak crap that means nothing, so if I have nothing useful to say I will say nothing. And may I remind you that I did not join a band wagon on the previous to days and I was only so quick to vote because of the investigation.

On another note Andrew is really suspicious. Everyday he just joins the bandwagon without giving it any proper sort. He is either scum or sheep, and a sheep is the worst sort of townie as they are misled by the scum the easiest.

I'm still inclined to be suspicious of Davey because he's always at Claire's throat. Today, he was attacking the validity of the result and defending Simone against the investigation. Of course Black Mesa wouldn't want to lose one of their own, so the thing to do is to claim that Claire or the investigator (or both) is crooked.

First of all I am not the only one who was suspicious over this because of Claire and yesterday

Second read my posts I never defended Simone, I have not had any reading on Simone because she has stay quite low all days, so I have had no suspicious in any direction with her

Now that we have got this news from the investigator, lets try it out and expell Simone and we will see the result tomorrow

Old saying, Davey style: Only idiots swallow without chewing

So whatever, sorry for that I have to think first before I comment

(as seen today I should had tought first before screaming out stupied stuff meaning my mindfart:

ARRRGHH guess I am blocked :wall::ugh:

You idiots DON`T BELIEVE HER AND CAMERON

Does anyone have a gun, I would blow Claires bricks out :enough:

Vote: Claire Standish (LegoDad)

Whatever, if nobody answers to this reply then I know I am blocked

)

I secretly like to burn things. :tongue:

Yeah I understand your reason but mý suspicions are similar to others.

Ricky- I didnt think that he would be scum that likely due to his random attention attracting comments.

Wendy- Honestly had a 50/50 chance but I was leaning towards her being scum.

The investigator probably got a "town" result for someone on Night One. Claire or the investigator (or both) probably still scum-reads that person - if that person is actually scum, then he or she is the Godfather. If you scum-read someone that you got a "town" result for, it's a bad idea to let everyone know who it is, because if they turn out to be town then you're in a bad situation.

What? Are you defending or accusing the lurkers?

And Re: Ricky, I think he's most likely a clueless townie, but we didn't have to lose him. We're more at risk to the scum now.

Pardon me?

I just went abit chatty ,not defending anyone or anything :) Sorry if it bothered you.

Allison I still didn't get an reply from you here in the discussion thread

Allison I still didn't get an reply from you here in the discussion thread

Sorry; I've been away doing some homework. Your "mindfart" as you call it was confusing, but you're absolutely right that our first priority today is to expel Simone, whom the investigator found is scum.

apertureacademy1.png

apertureacademyv2.png

Simone Adamley (Captain Nemo) - 15 votes (LegoDad, Tamamono, jamesn, PsyKater, Fred Daniel Yam, Jedi master Brick, Mencot, Hammerstein NWC, Esurient, -obelix-, badboytje88, Purpearljellyblob, mostlytechnic, Antonio, Clanure)

Claire Standish (LegoDad) - 1 vote (Captain Nemo)

A majority has voted for Simone Adamley to be expelled, which will occur at the end of the day.

You may continue to talk but votes can not be changed at this point.

There are 24 hours left in the day.

I just went abit chatty ,not defending anyone or anything :) Sorry if it bothered you.

Now you are defending yourself. Did you just slip?

Simone - since you know you're down to your final hours, anything you wanna say? Confess your scummy ways? Or if we're all being lied to, share any info you've got before you go!

Simone - since you know you're down to your final hours, anything you wanna say? Confess your scummy ways? Or if we're all being lied to, share any info you've got before you go!

Sure.

My name is Simone Adamley, #22 of Des Moines, Iowa.

I'm town. At this point it doesn't matter since I'm going to be voted out; I'm also the town Watcher.

I'm also interested in something said early today about that "Serial Killer". And if it is true (That there is one to begin with, which there seems to be the case), then I think Jennie (#4) is up next. Since the killer seems to be "killing" by number increments (1-2-3-4-etc.) I was going to watch her to see who her killer was/is/will be tonight. And I'm still going to watch since I want to know if I was right about this killer. Anyways, enjoy the rest of the most likely short game, since you've lost another town and have yet to find any scum that are right front of you.

I had Wendy pegged for scum. Completely blows me away that she was town. Certainly erratic behavior for a towny in my opinion.

I was sorry to see Craig go. He seemed completely legit to me, which is probably why he's no longer with us.

I'm fairly certain that Ricky was town, although he was a bit haphazard in his dealings in class and that led to his demise.

Moving forward though, I was 95% sure that Simone was scum before the investigator's findings and now I'm convinced. She had my vote for today anyway, but now there's no doubt in my mind.

Here's my main concern for the coming days. I know I'm not the most talkative in class, but there are others that fit that same description. Some have even less to say, and certainly don't reveal much. We will have to get them to reveal their secrets before too long.

I think though that (especially after today) we will finally have enough information to look at voting patterns, etc.

Andrew, the only way to 100% prove someone's innocence/guilt is by death. You cannot be absolutely sure someone is town/scum unless you are you know who.

Well, since I'm new the academy... anyone care to explain more info on the roles? They've been mentioned many times but I'm pretty clueless on them. I've seen mention of Investigator, Serial Killer, Godfather, Watcher, Vigilante, etc.

Sure.

I'm town. At this point it doesn't matter since I'm going to be voted out; I'm also the town Watcher.

I'm also interested in something said early today about that "Serial Killer". And if it is true (That there is one to begin with, which there seems to be the case), then I think Jennie (#4) is up next. Since the killer seems to be "killing" by number increments (1-2-3-4-etc.) I was going to watch her to see who her killer was/is/will be tonight. And I'm still going to watch since I want to know if I was right about this killer. Anyways, enjoy the rest of the most likely short game, since you've lost another town and have yet to find any scum that are right front of you.

Well, if this is true, then I'll be very sad to see you go. And we'll be pretty clear on the next vote! Or if our investigation has reported truth, then we'll just know this as another pack of lies, and know who to trust.

As #10 though, I hope that we find him/her before the killer gets too much farther through the numbers!

Well, since I'm new the academy... anyone care to explain more info on the roles? They've been mentioned many times but I'm pretty clueless on them. I've seen mention of Investigator, Serial Killer, Godfather, Watcher, Vigilante, etc.

Investigator- You know this one

Serial Killer- Neutral role that can align with town, one kill per night

Godfather- shows up as Town upon investigation

Watcher- Watches someone and sees what they do during the night

Vigilante- Town killer

Blocker- Blocks someone in the night from night action

Doctor- Has a chance of saving someone they choose during the night

Thanks Shawna - I tried googling it but all the sites with info that I found are blocked here at work school....

snip

Actually this is not quite right. I dare to make it again:

(Town) Vanilla - no night action

(Town) Vigilante- Town killer

(Town) Cop/Investigator- Investigate someone to find out what alignment they have (town, scum, neutral)

(Town) Watcher - Watch someone and sees what they do during the night to find out who target them during that night. (Target X and see that Y targeted X)

(Town) Tracker - Watch someone to see who they target during the night. (Target X and see that X targeted Y)

(Town or Scum) Blocker- Blocks someone in the night from performing night actions

(Town or Scum) Protector/Doctor- Has a chance of protecting someone against night actions.

(Scum) Godfather- shows up as Town upon investigation

(Scum) Vanilla/Goon - like vanilla, no night actions

(Neutral) Serial Killer- One kill per night, wins when everyone else is dead. Can (sometimes) choose to align with town or scum.

There are a lot of other rules but not in Mafia School Games (normally). It's very likely that this game does not have every of the above mentioned roles.

Sure.

The number thing is very interesting, indeed. After you brought this up it is more likely that the theoretical serial killer departs from his/her course. If you really are the Watcher, please share your results from the first two nights (at least via pm)! They could be very helpful.

Sure.

That was entertaining. You're seriously going to claim a role after being lynched? You could have at least come up with this earlier to at least make us think about it. Also, there's no serial killer. There was only the scum kill last night along with lynch.

That was entertaining. You're seriously going to claim a role after being lynched? You could have at least come up with this earlier to at least make us think about it. Also, there's no serial killer. There was only the scum kill last night along with lynch.

There's probably no serial killer. There is a slim chance though that a kill was blocked.

Lynch it anyway.

I think, voting is closed anyway.

Claiming after being lynched is a really bad idea if you're a townie. I mean, if you had claimed earlier, we would have stopped the lynch and our doctor would have protected you as you went watching people at night. Also, if you're actually a townie, this only gives the scum more information that they didn't need to know.

I still think you're scum - and that's what the investigation revealed.