Darkdragon

Aperture Academy Mafia School: Day 3 - Are You Still There?

If you want to study my voting, here' s my reasoning.

Day 1: Bud was a pain in the butt and completely unhelpful = Expel

Day 2: Wendy was questioning me openly and going after me in particular for some reason and me being a very active townie and took this as an attack by a scum trying to build momentum against me = Expel

You vote me out tonight, and that's another town gone because of Claire. Why would you take that risk? Claire has already voted out two town people--with her so called "information" from the investigator! Her track record is terrible.

Claire doesn't claim to have voted for two townies because of investigation results: this result is therefore an exciting development. I'm disappointed that the two of you are at each other's throats, but I've had my eye on Simone for a while now, and I'm more inclined to believe Claire than Simone.

Therefore:

Vote: Simone Adamley (Captain Nemo)

I'm sad I didn't keep my vote on you yesterday.

Yesterday was 50/50 on who to investigate. In a perfect world we would have lynched Simone and investigated Wendy and she would have come up town.

So we will know tomorrow if Ricky was scum or loyal then?

I had a feeling that was going to happen. Sorry Ricky, pretty darn sure you were town too.

Anyway, I hope that the investigator isn't going to get mad at me for going ahead with last night's results, but with voting now open, it has been a long time. They were able to find a Black Mesa Infiltration Guide in the locker of Simone. So I guess someone has some explaining to do.

Now I know what's coming next. "Why should we trust you, Claire?" Well, here is my guarantee. If Simone is lynched because of these results(which I'm truly hoping happens), and I'm wrong and this person has lied to me, you have my full permission to lynch me on Day 4 for my stupidity and gullibility, no questions asked. If I'm right, and the investigator has received these results and has not lied to me(aka I'm not getting totally railroaded) hopefully people will look past the first couple days where we got it wrong and start to believe me. Our information will only get better as the week goes on and I feel we are in the right direction now.

Since voting is open, I will go ahead and:

Have to think about this news... Because what if Claire (and Cameron) is lying, then she is lynched on day 4 but then again we can be 2 townies down... Means the Scum is really near to succees

Have to study Simones old posts again

Finally that stupid chicken is gone...

How convenient. The person who hunts you this morning is investigated as scum. I will stick with that now:

But both please answer these questions:

Simone, did you know that you were investigated last night? Do you know Ricky's alignment? What were your reasons to speak up today for the first time today?

Claire, is it a normal investigator you are talking to? Do you know his role and what it means? Are other town PR in contact with you?

Finally that stupid chicken is gone...

Word, and I think he actually was scum but he screwed up

Simone, did you know that you were investigated last night? Do you know Ricky's alignment? What were your reasons to speak up today for the first time today?

Claire, is it a normal investigator you are talking to? Do you know his role and what it means? Are other town PR in contact with you?

Yes lets hear a good answer from the both of you

But I also have something to say, I thought about this and I want to know somethings

Cameron and Claire, why should we believe to two of you, you lied to us yesterday and Claire said se will take responibility if Wendy turns out "Town".. You didn´t, Cameron did, and 100 %... so shouldn´t we punish Cameron, if this would been anyone else that had done this, Claire and Cameron would insist that he/she would be lynched?

... Something to think about

So Cameron if you can hear me give us an answer?

At least we have some solid ground to work on today :classic:

A question for Claire, how much do you trust your investigator?

It is too much of a risk to not go with an investigation. If it turns out Claire was wrong we will probably end up lynching her tomorrow.

ARRRGHH guess I am blocked :wall::ugh:

You idiots DON`T BELIEVE HER AND CAMERON

Does anyone have a gun, I would blow Claires bricks out :enough:

Vote: Claire Standish (LegoDad)

Whatever, if nobody answers to this reply then I know I am blocked

ARRRGHH guess I am blocked :wall::ugh:

You idiots DON`T BELIEVE HER AND CAMERON

Does anyone have a gun, I would blow Claires bricks out :enough:

Whatever, if nobody answers to this reply then I know I am blocked

It is too much of a risk to not follow an investigation. If it turns out she is wrong, she will be lynched tomorrow. Scum don't gain from lying about investigation unless they are on the verge of being lynched and they are trying to live for an extra day.

:cry_happy::wacko: No I feel ashamed screaming that out but I had to test and see if you others could hear me :grin: Sorry about that

But I still stick to my opinion of Claire and Cameron

we will see tomorrow then, who is wrong

Ofcourse if this "investigator" gives some more info (without blowing his/hers cover), I am ofcourse keen on changing my mind

Looks like the "investigator" has finally appeared.

However, as much as I would like to believe that it is true,

I would like to ask Claire a few questions,

If you had contact with this so called "investigator", do you mind asking this "investigator" for Night 1 and Night 2 results?

I am pretty sure this "investigator" would have investigated some people, I am sure the rest of the Town would like to know the results. You can report on this "investigator's" behalf and we Townies would definitely respect that.

You can also take this chance to clear your name and prove that you are a true Town as well.

If you had contact with this so called "investigator", do you mind asking this "investigator" for Night 1 and Night 2 results?

I am pretty sure this "investigator" would have investigated some people, I am sure the rest of the Town would like to know the results. You can report on this "investigator's" behalf and we Townies would definitely respect that.

You can also take this chance to clear your name and prove that you are a true Town as well.

He/She was probably blocked (yes I know what block does now, got an "mindfart" :wall: but it would be cool, if one could block one persons all comments for one day :snicker: ) the first night

For now:

Unvote: Claire Standish (LegoDad)

and

Poor Ricky!!! He was a bit silly with his continually editing comments, school rules are pretty tight!

This seems to be the first time anyone can actually say with some certainty that they actually know something!!!

Let's be honest though if this is a bum steer then suspicion is going to be heavily on Cameron and Claire? Can you give us any more details as to how you found out this information? Did an investigator give you the info (obviously no names required).

There are still some very quiet members of the class, are they being quiet because they don't have anything to say or just to keep suspicion away? Regardless I don't see how we can avoid voting for Simone in the face of some actual evidence?

Can the Teachers confirm that this guide thing was actually found in Simones locker? Going on the word of Claire and Cameron could be risky given their previous track record of inadvertently pointing the finger at Townies?

I had a feeling that was going to happen. Sorry Ricky, pretty darn sure you were town too.

Anyway, I hope that the investigator isn't going to get mad at me for going ahead with last night's results, but with voting now open, it has been a long time. They were able to find a Black Mesa Infiltration Guide in the locker of Simone. So I guess someone has some explaining to do.

Now I know what's coming next. "Why should we trust you, Claire?" Well, here is my guarantee. If Simone is lynched because of these results(which I'm truly hoping happens), and I'm wrong and this person has lied to me, you have my full permission to lynch me on Day 4 for my stupidity and gullibility, no questions asked. If I'm right, and the investigator has received these results and has not lied to me(aka I'm not getting totally railroaded) hopefully people will look past the first couple days where we got it wrong and start to believe me. Our information will only get better as the week goes on and I feel we are in the right direction now.

Since voting is open, I will go ahead and:

Putting yourself on the firing line for the sake of progress would definitely have earned my respect. :thumbup:

I suppose you felt it was necessary after 2 failed lynches were directly/indirectly linked to you. I can understand that you knew something was happening and it is critical to gather support. I felt that you were confident about your source.

Marvelous. :laugh: I was really convinced Simone was scum yesterday, but today she seemed to drop some towntells here and there; luckily she flipped scum anyway. :thumbup:

Because Claire has been consistently town all game. I don't think the investigator would want to go around spilling his role to everyone - much less scummos like you. :wink:

Oh, and it's not just Claire. The deceased Ricky (rest in pieces :sadnew:) and I also know who the investigator is and what her results are.

Hold up there sugar, you're missing some serious logic here. If you're town, one of the investigator and Claire (probably both) is scum. I know who both are, and will stop at nothing to make sure they're lynched one after another. Since there are only probably ~5 scum, there is no real reason not to lynch you; it's a mislynch and we can afford it. If anything, if you're town, you'll want to selfvote, because it catches two scum for the price of one townie. It's the town thing to do, Simone, vote yourself. :sweet:

I am assuming Ricky (dead :look: ) and you knew what is going on that most of us don't.

First, was the above picture last night’s actions? I don't understand in any way why Ricky was killed?

Secondly, Claire don't lie.

I don't know anything about this "Black Mesa Infiltration Guide" whatsoever. I don't have any idea how that would even affect the game at all, nor do I know how it would be placed in my locker-since that doesn’t seem to be any type of ability—other then you trying to me look bad. Clearly you are making up rumors to try and save yourself.

You claim to be VT. Mesa are known to do that. You now claim that I've got a Mesa book in my locker. Again making up lies. And you claim to be in contact with the investigator--liar. If there is an investigator, we would be getting information from someone--other than you--that is even remotely backing up your enormous claims. I understand why the investigator needs to stay secrete, but why in the world would they only be telling you the information? And why would none of this information be making it to the class without going through you?!

And you're grantee is ridiculous. You vote me out tonight, and that's another town gone because of Claire. Why would you take that risk? Claire has already voted out two town people--with her so called "information" from the investigator! Her track record is terrible.

You can bad mouth me as much as you want! But honey--don't you dare make up lies about me!

Simone,

If you turn up Scum, we will all know who to trust from now.

if you turn up Town, you will be doing a great service for the rest of the Town because we will know Claire and Cameron are both :thumbdown:

Sorry Simone :cry_sad: :cry_sad:

As the man with the funny hair said, that investigation is too valuable an evidence to pass up.

Kristel being town was a no-brainer for me as I had been in contact with her since early Day 1, and a safe kill for the scum team because she probably wouldn't be protected last night.

You and her being in contact since early day one does not make her confirmed Town. It only confirms that either of you contacted the other early on day one. Be carefull who you trust with the identity of the investigator.

I shall too Vote: Simone Adamley (Captain Nemo)

Looks like the "investigator" has finally appeared.

However, as much as I would like to believe that it is true,

I would like to ask Claire a few questions,

For now, my vote is for:

I'd still like to here answers.

I start to believe that Claire really is town, although her reasoning for her vote yesterday is still odd. And I still have the feeling that there is a Godfather. However, since we know who to vote out now, what are your (everbody) favorite next lynch candidates based on the assumption that Simone is scum?

I start to believe that Claire really is town, although her reasoning for her vote yesterday is still odd. And I still have the feeling that there is a Godfather. However, since we know who to vote out now, what are your (everbody) favorite next lynch candidates based on the assumption that Simone is scum?

I did not know of any investigation, as I didn't even know there was anything like that; and I myself was looking into other people (cough chicken cough) but got nothing. Again Claire is just making up lies to throw another town down. I didn't know anything about Ricky, and I thought he was with Claire since he quieted down after she publically (And most likely privately) told him to quiet down.

Haha. One last thing:

"On a final note, I bet you as a class, if Wendy is voted out today, instead of Claire, I'm 90% sure that I'm going to be on the chopping block tomorrow--because I disagreed with Claire, the Mesa traitor." ~Simone

Well, I was gonna go for Ricky, but now the poor guy is gone, I have no-one that really strikes me out as odd or scummy

Well...

I had been planning to vote Ricky today, but since that's no longer needed (and I'm currently about 60/40 on how he'll turn out, not completely convinced that he was scum but I think so)... I'll say

for now. As many have said, when we get the results on Simone we'll know a lot about other people too. I hope hope hope we're right on this one though... without the investigation info I don't know that I'd be voting this way right now.

Wow, I took a busy time to take a nap. Many questions to answer and honestly I'm not going to say too much. I do know the investigator's results from both Day 1 and 2. The person investigated Night 1 came up town, and Night 2 after I had come into contact with them we decided to investigate Simone, and she came up Black Mesa. I don't believe that this person is lying to me.

Davey - I'm not sure what you were rambling about.

Brian - I will withhold Night 1 name for now to keep people safe.

Lucy - Thanks for the vote of confidence. I knew it was the only way anybody would take me seriously. If I put my neck on the line, it shows that I have confidence in the results given to me.

Jeanie - I was 99% sure Craig was town since he had very similar feelings as I did about people and who we thought were scum. Since I am town, I had to assume she was town. If she had been trying to steer me in different directions, I would have thought different.

What is so exciting about the Godfather?

And this investigator...how did you contact him?And if you are wrong ,will you tell the rest of us who the investigator is?So that we can lynch you all?

You gained my trust again,but i still think this is very weird...

Andrew, you are one of the quieter ones, I know. But I think you promised to come by more often, but you did not show up today until now. Are you still sleeping? Don't you have anything to say?

Jeanie - I was 99% sure Craig was town since he had very similar feelings as I did about people and who we thought were scum. Since I am town, I had to assume she was town. If she had been trying to steer me in different directions, I would have thought different.

I can just repeat what Jeanie said:

You and her being in contact since early day one does not make her confirmed Town. It only confirms that either of you contacted the other early on day one. Be carefull who you trust with the identity of the investigator.

You knew she was town since you was town? How so?

What is so exciting about the Godfather?

And this investigator...how did you contact him?And if you are wrong ,will you tell the rest of us who the investigator is?So that we can lynch you all?

You gained my trust again,but i still think this is very weird...

If I have been misled, yes. I really don't think this is the case however.