Darkdragon

Aperture Academy Mafia School: Day 3 - Are You Still There?

apertureacademy_day03.png

apertureacademy1.png

8560548481_94fc113af8_c.jpg

8561656660_5cebb4d5a0_c.jpg

8563963876_dbdb959e72_c.jpg

8564138576_045e842173_c.jpg

apertureacademyr.png

1. Each player will be given a character to play. That character will be aligned with either the Academy (town) or Black Mesa (scum). To win the game, the Academy must vote or kill off all Black Mesa, while Black Mesa needs to outnumber the Academy. Each character was given a sort of “bare-bones” character description as well. Feel free to expand on your character, to roleplay and truly become them.
  2. Each day will be played out in its own topic. During the day you will be able to vote to expel (lynch) a player. Voting must be done in the following format: Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format: Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to expel (lynch) a player, meaning that over half of the remaining players must vote for the same player to warrant a lynch.
  3. You must vote in every day thread.
  4. A game day will last for 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end after those 72 hours. After the day has concluded, a night will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of nighttime. You may not post about the game openly on Eurobricks during that time (but may continue to use private messages).
  5. The alignment of expelled (lynched) players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  6. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  7. You may not quote/post anything sent to you by another player via PM. If you wish to use information gained in this way, you must do so in your own words only.
  8. Do not play the game outside the day threads. Similarly, do not post out-of-character inside the day threads. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  9. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players (living or dead). Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
  10. Don't edit your posts.
  11. You must post in every day thread.
  12. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5-vote penalty against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense.
  13. If at any time another player asks you to violate these rules (for example, asking you to give them your role PM), report this to the hosts immediately along with PM proof of the violation.

apertureacademyps.png

The Faculty

8473857783_df5e327b72_t.jpg

Ms. Margarette Dragonsworth, Dean of Girls (Darkdragon)

8474946132_8dd094573f_t.jpg

Mr. Ian Shadeaux, Dean of Boys (Shadows)

8556241652_672823ba45_t.jpg

Lord Dragonsworth, Headmaster (Dragonator)

The Students

8473767855_fe6b740ec0_t.jpg

Simone Adamley, The Cheerleader (Captain Nemo)

8474854984_a7cae566f7_t.jpg

John Bender, The Stoner (Antonio)

8474946056_17f1fa4a26_t.jpg

Jeanie Bueller, The Stoner (badboytje88)

8473767895_8c74f0625b_t.jpg

Bobby Busch, The Band (Hammerstein NWC)

8474855050_e7022599e9_t.jpg

Andrew Clark, The Jock (clanure)

8474855310_387fa43dd9_t.jpg

Lucy Emerson, The Band (esurient)

8474855462_35088d8b4b_t.jpg

Cameron Frye, The Prep (Tamamono)

8474855214_08d48df091_t.jpg

Burton Guster, The Jock (Jedi master Brick)

8474855024_e9ab7f234d_t.jpg

Mary Jane, The Jock (mostlytechnic)

8473768081_e5033d87a7_t.jpg

Brian Johnson, The Geek (purpearljellyblob)

8474855348_3870f06761_t.jpg

Chuckie Miller, The Goth (-obelix-)

8473767681_30e31a7729_t.jpg

Davey Osborne, The Goth (Mencot)

8473767731_d92ecbf2e1_t.jpg

Adriano Parbritzzi, The Exchange Student (PsyKater)

8473768023_f160833323_t.jpg

Allison Reynolds, The Goth (jamesn)

8473768113_fff2c3a8ea_t.jpg

Ricky Sanders, The Mascot (Brickington)

8474855370_b4c89078b0_t.jpg

Shawna Spencer, The Geek (Fred Daniel Yam)

8474855232_03852cb8a0_t.jpg

Claire Standish, The Prep (LegoDad)

apertureacademyxs.png

8474855126_3e7f180620_t.jpg

Craig Anheiser, The Stoner (Kristel) - Loyal Student

8474855264_2b7f8ab94e_t.jpg

Wendy Beamish, The Band (Wedge09) - Loyal Student

8474855508_99b5ae1e8a_t.jpg

Newton Crosby, The Geek (debricker) - Loyal Student

8474855178_453de4efb2_t.jpg

Bud Fox, The Prep (Tohst) - Loyal Student [Reassigned to Testing]

8473767969_de676cc31d_t.jpg

Sloane Peterson, The Cheerleader (Bob) - Loyal Student

This is getting from bad to worse. 2 more loyal students dead. :sceptic: But Anheiser being discovered with a gun could mean something maybe?

Sorry, I forgot all the other students expelled were found with weapons too.

That's unfortunate; I really thought Wendy would flip scum. :sceptic: Craig too seemed town to me; hence of course why he was expelled. Interesting that neither I nor Claire have been expelled during the night quite yet. :look:

In any case, we may have more to go on a bit later in the day. I'll keep y'all posted. :thumbup:

Looks like we are still missing the bullseye.

Day 3 today and we still got nothing.

Maybe we need to focus on what had happened first before we proceed.

To make it easier for all of us.

Green = Town

Red = Scum

Strikethrough across name - Lynched/Expelled

Day 1 Votes

Craig Anheiser (Kristel) - 2 votes (Brickington, Tohst)

Wendy Beamish (Wedge09) - 3 votes (esurient, mostlytechnic, mencot)

Newton Crosby (debricker) - 1 vote (purpearljellyblob)

Bud Fox (Tohst) - 15 votes (penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, PsyKater, LegoDad, Fred Daniel Yam, Kristel, Tamamono, Antonio, -obelix-, Captain Nemo, Bob, jamesn, Clanure)

Davey Osborne (Mencot) - 3 votes (Debricker, Jedi master Brick, badboytje88)

Ricky Sanders (Brickington) - 6 votes (penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, Wedge09)

Day 2 Votes

Wendy Beamish (Wedge09) - 10 votes (Tamamono, LegoDad, Brickington, Clanure, Antonio, Kristel, mostlytechnic, jamesn,Purpearljellyblob, Esurient)

John Bender (Antonio) - 2 votes (Jedi Master Brick, PsyKater)

Bob Busch (Hammerstein NWC) - 6 votes (penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, badboytje88)

Ricky Sanders (Brickington) - 4 votes (Mencot, Hammerstein MWC, -obelix-, Fred Daniel Yam)

Claire Standish (LegoDad) - 2 votes (Wedge09, Captain Nemo)

Looks like I am early to class today.

Since only one student didn't get passed the metal detector today, it is quite safe to say that Sloane indeed was our vigilante and that we now have to do without a kill action. Which means team scum has a huge advantage over us, especially since we don't know what we are doing...

On day one the following people cast their vote against Bud Fox:

PsyKater, LegoDad, Fred Daniel Yam, Kristel, Tamamono, Antonio, -obelix-, Captain Nemo, Bob, jamesn

As I said yesterday, it is likely some of the scum hopped on the bandwagon too.

Yesterday the following people cast teir vote against Wendy:

Tamamono, LegoDad, Brickington, Clanure, Antonio, Kristel, mostlytechnic, jamesn, Purpearljellyblob, Esurient

I shall say this again, it is very likely one or more of these are scumbags hopping on the bandwagon.

The following names appear twice on the list:

Tamamono, LegoDad, Antonio, Kristel and Jamesn.

Out of these people Tamamono and LegoDad voted both quite early. Antonio, Kristel and Jamesn however were late® with their votes. If we do not have a good candidate for today, I suggest we take a look at what these kids did the last two days.

Still here but 2 loyals gone non spies

Since only one student didn't get passed the metal detector today, it is quite safe to say that Sloane indeed was our vigilante and that we now have to do without a kill action. Which means team scum has a huge advantage over us, especially since we don't know what we are doing...

It seem that way :sceptic:

On day one the following people cast their vote against Bud Fox:

PsyKater, LegoDad, Fred Daniel Yam, Kristel, Tamamono, Antonio, -obelix-, Captain Nemo, Bob, jamesn

As I said yesterday, it is likely some of the scum hopped on the bandwagon too.

Yesterday the following people cast teir vote against Wendy:

Tamamono, LegoDad, Brickington, Clanure, Antonio, Kristel, mostlytechnic, jamesn, Purpearljellyblob, Esurient

I shall say this again, it is very likely one or more of these are scumbags hopping on the bandwagon.

Out of these people Tamamono and LegoDad voted both quite early. Antonio, Kristel and Jamesn however were late® with their votes. If we do not have a good candidate for today, I suggest we take a look at what these kids did the last two days.

Kristel turned out loyal, but these other starts to look pretty bad... sorry claire but as you said yesterday "if Wendy turns out loyal, you will look really bad" and guess what now you do

But also does this guy:

That's unfortunate; I really thought Wendy would flip scum. :sceptic: Craig too seemed town to me; hence of course why he was expelled. Interesting that neither I nor Claire have been expelled during the night quite yet. :look:

In any case, we may have more to go on a bit later in the day. I'll keep y'all posted. :thumbup:

Not gonna point fingers but Cameron :thumbdown:

:wall: OMG! I really thought Wendy was a scum. Something's not right. This isn't good at all. Five fellow town already out. :distressed:

Looks like you are also missing Andrew that voted twice for the same people (Day 1 Post #219)

Cazzo! What a shame.

I am really upset about our non existent progress. I agree that we have to look at the voting patterns now, but also at the alliances that were made yesterday. Ricky and Claire were teaming up as others as well. Why did you do that? Are you trying to defend your team?

Wow, I'm shocked. I even had a lengthy argument ready to post about how Wendy being scum means Ricky has to be loyal. Guess I can delete that file now, since it's totally wrong! Time to rethink the logic and analysis...

(and yes, I realize that I posted in day 2 that I thought both wendy and ricky were scum... but thinking during the night, I changed my mind. Now that we know she wasn't.... well, time to change my mind on a bunch perhaps...)

I think it's time for me to go re-read what was posted by both Wendy and Craig, giving it extra weight now that we know they were loyal. Especially Craig, since he was targeted by those scum.... they may not have always been correct in their thinking, but at least we know they weren't deliberately deceiving!

I agree that some of those who voted against both Bud and Wendy are likely scum. I'm also looking though at those who voted for others late on day 1 (after Bud was solidly getting expelled) but then voted for Wendy (a much closer vote) - and I realize I fall into this category. I promise though I'm as solidly loyal as can be. We jocks may not always be the best and brightest in the classroom, but we're seeking the Academy's glory on the field. Not to undermine it anywhere, anytime.

I"m late to class this morning and get in to find more loyal students gone! :(

I agree voting patterns need to be looked at!

@Cameron - Can you elaborate a bit more please? :)

I said it yesterday, and I’ll say it again today, I think Claire is scum!

She voted for Bud, and he was kicked out and turned out to be town. She voted Wendy yesterday, and she was voted out and turned out to be town! Three strikes?! And we’ll be down another town!

We’ve seen the pattern of votes, and Claire claims to have the best interests of the town at heart. She says people of the town vote with her. Well she’s leading the town to destruction! The pattern has shown us that whoever Claire votes—is a vote against the town! Therefore logically—she is NOT town!

It is day three and we are down five. At this rate we won’t last a week—and until we as a town realize that the scum like Claire are right in front of us, we cannot win. Claire must be voted out!

I am wondering if there is really no town block or if the town block is built around scum or even a godfather. Why are there no clues out of night actions yet? Are we missing even more actions than just our vig?

There is still the possibility that there is a Serial Killer, although I doubt it very much after two kills in the first night and one kill in the second. However it still can be that one kill each knight was prohibited (killer blocked, target protected). This could be a first lead based on more hard facts than just thinking about who acts scummy.

I have to agree with Simone that Claire's behavior seems really odd now with hindsight. But I remember that I was suspicious of Simone herself as well.

She voted for Bud, and he was kicked out and turned out to be town. She voted Wendy yesterday, and she was voted out and turned out to be town! Three strikes?! And we’ll be down another town!

We’ve seen the pattern of votes, and Claire claims to have the best interests of the town at heart. She says people of the town vote with her. Well she’s leading the town to destruction! The pattern has shown us that whoever Claire votes—is a vote against the town! Therefore logically—she is NOT town!

It is day three and we are down five. At this rate we won’t last a week—and until we as a town realize that the scum like Claire are right in front of us, we cannot win. Claire must be voted out!

Uhh ,i guess you're right ,Claire could really be the scum .At first i saw her like the Sheriff of the town ,but now i have different perspective.I'm really confused about the 5 townies ,how does the "Serial Killer" has more luck than us...Or he/she has found out who is town/scum somehow?The voting is getting harder and harder ,but i guess that this time Claire is gonna get it and i hope we finnaly have scum in the net.

I'm really confused about the 5 townies ,how does the "Serial Killer" has more luck than us...Or he/she has found out who is town/scum somehow?

Sorry. What? Are you talking about a SK or the Mafia Killer? As the SK does not have to eliminate town compulsory before eliminating Scum. That would be a bad strategy...

Sorry. What? Are you talking about a SK or the Mafia Killer? As the SK does not have to eliminate town compulsory before eliminating Scum. That would be a bad strategy...

....my bad i forgot there was neutral side also.Man i am really not paying attention...Either way how come the Mafia Killer and the SK haven't come across a scum?By the way, remember that Sloane was number 1? I gave the idea that they were going to go down 1 by 1 (1,2,3..etc) now that Wendy was expelled (number 2 if i'm not wrong) ,The SK/MK attacked number 3 (Craig).Does that mean that now it's Wendy's turn?

Excuse me again i wanted to say Jeanie's turn*.

....my bad i forgot there was neutral side also.Man i am really not paying attention...Either way how come the Mafia Killer and the SK haven't come across a scum?By the way, remember that Sloane was number 1? I gave the idea that they were going to go down 1 by 1 (1,2,3..etc) now that Wendy was expelled (number 2 if i'm not wrong) ,The SK/MK attacked number 3 (Craig).Does that mean that now it's Wendy's turn?

Excuse me again i wanted to say Jeanie's turn*.

But Bud was 21 and Newton was 6 so this is not maybe not the right way to think... ofcourse Newton was target by Sloane and Bud was voted of

Hmm Jeanie is 4, the pattern could be or then not be

But lets also think about finding the scum

these 3 I have my eyes on as most likely scum:

Claire

Cameron

And Ricky which I forgot in the morning

They have showed the same pattern of thinking and defending eachother when attacked

There is also a couple of others that I have supections on but I have to think

We are making no progress. We have to think for ourselves and not just join band wagons. It is too easy to just join a band wagon.

Exactly, so others could start doing this also... Think :wink:

Too bad Claire but I agree with Simone

I was by her side all along and I believed her to be town. But she was so eager to get Wendy out and I thought she was scum because Claire thought she was. But now I am wondering what's going on... Perhaps you are right. :look:

I"m late to class this morning and get in to find more loyal students gone! :(

I agree voting patterns need to be looked at!

@Cameron - Can you elaborate a bit more please? :)

What am I elaborating on? :look:

And there is also something we should think about... the scum will turn on one of their own to save the rest of the spies in some point

Something to think about today

Just getting to class today. Well, Wendy being Town honestly surprises me. It really does. I thought her, Simone, and Davey were for sure together. I still think that on the latter 2. Investigation results from last night are going to be big, and yes, I am currently waiting on them. If they bring up another townie, they are either the Godfather or I am WAY off on who I have been going after. I know everybody is going to be on my butt today, but expelling me will just lose you another townie, 100% guaranteed. I am not going to claim anything because I have nothing to claim other than town. Kristel being town was a no-brainer for me as I had been in contact with her since early Day 1, and a safe kill for the scum team because she probably wouldn't be protected last night. If you want to study my voting, here' s my reasoning.

Day 1: Bud was a pain in the butt and completely unhelpful = Expel

Day 2: Wendy was questioning me openly and going after me in particular for some reason and me being a very active townie and took this as an attack by a scum trying to build momentum against me = Expel

This is my reasoning, like it or not, it's why I voted why I did and had many others that felt the same as me, obviously. Hopefully the investigation brings up a positive scum result so that we can move along today and make up some ground on these guys.

Just getting to class today. Well, Wendy being Town honestly surprises me. It really does. I thought her, Simone, and Davey were for sure together. I still think that on the latter 2. Investigation results from last night are going to be big, and yes, I am currently waiting on them. ...

Day 1: Bud was a pain in the butt and completely unhelpful = Expel

Day 2: Wendy was questioning me openly and going after me in particular for some reason and me being a very active townie and took this as an attack by a scum trying to build momentum against me = Expel

... Hopefully the investigation brings up a positive scum result so that we can move along today and make up some ground on these guys.

What investigation are you talking about? And why are you still waiting on the results? If it was some type of ability, it's results should have been given to you with the start of the new day.

As for you're reason for voting Wendy--that's one of the main concerns I have of you. "Wendy was questioning me openly" is a reason to vote for her? This is the problem--that you see yourself to be above the law, and anyone who questions you gets a vote. And a scum above the law is equally powerful.